Chapter 3

All the things he said

"Kim Seokjin! Are you in your mind?"

An angry roar pierced the silent air. It's the richest area in this district. Everything was so bright and blessed, things were easy and life was good, as what you saw on the outside. Pretending was the skill that you mist nail to live here even if all the aloofness was somebody's misery. That's the greatest neighbourhood.

Seokjin down his knees on the floor, his computer was threw on the floor forcefully. He didn't think the others would do anything to save him because he did nothing when the others in his place.

"Have you think about your family?" The middle-age male stood at the dinning room, one hand on his waist, one hand was holding the golf bat firmly. Although he dressed formal with his suit, his hair was messy and his face was red as his anger. Two women dressed in their silk nightgown stood aginst the door frame between the dinning room and living room, not showing any emotion to the scene happening in front of them.

"You tell me?" He kicked at Seokjin's stomach hard who was now panting on the floor due tothe violence, bruises all over his face, his left eye was purple and swollen. The once beautiful, glittering big eye squeezed to a line, "You tell me!" He scolded then swayed his bat with full power. You could hear the sound of the metal crushed onto the musule and the bone. Seokjin moaned in pain, hugging his body tightly.

"Darling, stop it now. It's hard to explain to the neighbor tomorrow." The women stood closer finally opened and said.

"Mom, can I go back to sleep? It's twelve, it's no good of my skin." The younger one complained.

"Shut the up!" The man snarled, "You don't know anything. This ing retard is ruining our reputation!"

"Me?" Seokjin sneered, stumbled up against the chair, holding his pain inside, "shouldn't it be you, father?" 

"You are ." Seokjin took the crushed computer on the ground, then pushed through his mom and sister, dragging his leg stumbled out of the house.

---

"Kim Seokjin ssi, could you please stop staring?" Hoseok said, pressing off the speaker. 

They were in a studio, practising the dance for his interview next month. It's the only chance that Hoseok could get into his dream college with allowance. He knew he could definitely make in the school but he couldn't afford the tutition fee without the schlorship.

He didn't planned to let Kim Seokjin to come over this studio. It's Namjoon's studio, he shared it with him kind-heartedly. Even though Namjoon was never a dance person, he still decorated this studio with mirrors and placed his needed equipments at the corner. He was thankful for that to volunteer to clean this studio and help with Namjoon's music pieces.

It's funny how he was getting close with prince charming. He surprised him with his caring personality, though he could be a real devil when he wanted. Maybe that's just because the prince wanted to get into his pants. But at least he treated him nice. They chatted everynight though kakao, more like the prince frightened him to reply by blasting their relationship out. He didn't know what relationship they were in, he just gave in. He guessed he was bored too.

The said one didn't reply, only smiling with him. He felt shy being watched like this and he couldn't moved as he wanted. It's like his body was controled by the stare. The stare which full of love and care what he not used to. He told him to stop but deep down in his heart he wanted it. There was something more than just attention, something he didn't know he was longing for.

"Come here." Seokjin reached out to pull Hoseok in his embrace. He was sitting on the floor against the wall, Hoseok fell onto his laps. He hugged him tight, pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"Eww- It's disgusting, I'm all sweaty." Hoseok pushed him back, he was drenched with his sweat, and the smell isn't that pleasant. He didn't know how Kim Seokjin could bare this all. He didn't see this's going to happen when he pinched in his phone number to his phone, when he started reply to the elder's messages.  

Was it just a game to the elder? 

"No- everything about my Hoseok is as great as heaven." The elder sniffed aganist his neck then said.

He couldn't care about the game. Game or not, he's in.

"Really? Even the sweat? You fit your title so well prince." Hoseok joked.

"I love it when you call me prince." He mumbled as he was nibbling at Hoseok's neck, "and the sweat just reminds me how amazing you are when you are on my bed-" Kiss on the eye.

"In the library-" Kiss on the nose tip.

"In your room-" Kiss on his cheek. Hoseok left out his shaking breathe and kissed back on the elder's cheek. His eyes shuted, the voice was sweet. It gave him chill to his vine. His body was tensed up, awared of the elder's touch. On his chest, his arm and his stomach. He stabled himself with his hands on the elder's shoulder, grabbed it so hard that it would leave mark on it.

"And-" Kiss on the lips. Seokjin stayed still, said against Hoseok's lip, "maybe here-" His word faded in the younger's mouth. He kissed him with so much passion. He the younger's lower lip, then bited at it gently. Hoseok opened his mouth as the elder's wish, their tounge pressed together. Seokjin cupped his head to deepen the kiss, then slowly lie him down on the floor. Hands lingering on the younger's firm body, on his bare skin.

Just when he's about to strip his lover, an alarm stopped the hot session. Hoseok opened his eyes wide, looked at his shirtless lover. He pushed him back and fixed his clothes.

"What?" Seokjin asked confusedly, catched the shirt that the younger threw to him.

"Namjoon's coming, he shouldn't see you." Hoseok grabbed his phone and stopped the alarm.

"You set a alarm for this?" Seokjin complained but he still followed the younger's instruction, "How long do I need to stay like this, a secret affair of you? I want to be with you even when we are surrounded by people." He sneaked to the back of the younger, arms wrapped at his wasit. resting his head on his shoulder.

"I know, just-" Hoseok frowned, he knew how the elder felt but he's not ready. Nothing was ready, he needed to escape from the hell before they became offical. The hell that he born in.

"You said- you won't force me-" Hoseok turned back in his embrace, looked at him, straight to his eyes. He wanted the elder felt his heart, even though he couldn't explained all the things to him. He wished that Seokjin would still stay by his side, not leaving him for that.

"I know. I'm sorry." Seokjin was always the one gave in first. How could he survive when Hoseok looked at him like that, the only thing that he could do was letting him, waiting for him. He believed his promise, he trusted Hoseok's word. 

"I love you." Hoseok leaned in to give a pure kiss.

"I know." Seokjin kissed back, then pulled away. Hugged him so tight that he could felt the bones of his lover, "And I will you in the school yard once the moment come." whispered to his ears.

"Yeah- I'm looking forward to it." He felt the virbation through the younger's chest, he could picture the sly smirk on his face.

"I'll go now." He released the younger, then carried his bag. They walked to the door, Hoseok opened the door for Seokjin.

"I can at least say Hi to Namjoon?" Seokjin left but turned back and asked immediately.

"No, now go." Hoseok insisted. He turned the elder by his shoulder then patted on his .

"Mean." He chuckled at Seokjin's whinning voice then walked back to the studio, cleaned the floor and waited for Namjoon.

Who's that Namjoon guy? I haven't seen him and he's like around you 24/7. I don't like it, and you don't even let me meet him. - My Prince 17:48

You know I love you~ - My Love 17:48

Okay. I need to know him next time, you hear me? You're not gonna escape with these 3 words everytime - My Prince 17:48

You don't say it back to me? Hopi is sad - My Love 17:49

I love you I LOVE YOU i Love you i love you I LoVe yoU - My Prince 17:49

I can say it anytime anywhere you want My Princess - My Prince 17:49

Chessy, Namjoon's just my friend, no need to worry about him - My Love 17:50

You should have seen him at school right? - My Love 17:50

Yeh, I have. But I still want you to introduce me to him - My Prince 17:50

Wait till then - My Love 17:50

He's here g2g need to work now - My Love 17:51

Skype me when you're home - My Prince 17:51

K o3o - My Love 17:51

---

"Hoseok!" Seokjin ran to the broken boy that sat on the path hopelessly. He texted the younger once he ran out from his house. He drave all the way to here to see the younger. They were together again, even they were broken.

"Oh my god. What's happened?" The younger looked up and saw the boy with black eye, dragged leg and blood on his shirt. He wanted to touch the elder, but afraid to hurt him, "I told you, you should stay away from all my ." He couldn't hold his tear back, it flow out from his redden eyes through his swollen cheek to his chin, dropped to their pressed bodies.

"How could I?" He mumbled to his ears. 

"Let's get away-" He pulled Hoseok away to have a clear look of him. He stated firmly.

"Away from this ."