Chapter 1

All the things he said

It was quarter to three when Seokjin arrived. He was leaded to their table when he saw Mark was making out with his a stranger, Yoongi was laying on the sofa with eyes closed and the others were nowhere to find. Their table was a big mess, alcohol everywhere and cups dropped on the table, on the floor, liquors spilling over. He didn’t want to sat on that nasty sofa drown with what he didn’t know. He was too clear for this situation. He stood next to the love bird for a minute, but they were too into it that totally ignored him. Seokjin sighed and patted on Mark’s shoulder.

 

“What?” Mark growled as he was stopped from his hot make out.

Seokjin grinned and stood still without answering. His facial expression was like saying, ‘How dare you what me? You are the one who call me out and just leave me here alone?’

Mark stretched his arm out to have a light pat on Seokjin’s once he saw him. “Hey, you here.”

“Yeah, for about a minute with everyone ignored me. And what I mean everyone are you, yoongi and- Hi, I am Kim Seokjin, and who is this cutie?” Seokjin rolled his eyes at Mark and introduced himself. He offered a hand shake with that stranger. His cheek was blushed as the previous breath-taking session.

“Oh, hi. I am Youngjae.” The latter was about to take his hand, yet Mark took his hand first and whispered to Youngjae’s ear, “Babe, you shouldn’t touch others instead of me, especially this-” Mark side-eyed him as if he was some kind of unpleasant existence.

Seokjin knew that Mark was the clingy type when he was drunk, but he had never experienced that. He had really deepened his knowledge to his friend.

“Fine.” Seokjin took a shot and sat next to Mark, arm on his shoulder, “Then, how are you, Mark? Finally get rid of the nightmare of your ex-girlfriend? What’s her name? Umm- Somi? Sun-”

“ off.” Mark pushed Seokjin off. “They are on the dance floor, just go disturb them.”

Seokjin laughed him off, “Fine, I will leave you people here.” He then turned back and walked to the dance floor downstairs. He walked up to the bar and ordered a beer. He scanned the dance floor, there were a lot of people there. They were dancing like they were idiots. They were moving so quickly that he hardly found out where his friends were.

“Hey, Jin.” It were Jackson and Youngji. They sat at the edge of the bar and they looked fine, not drunk. Seokjin took his drink and walked past the crowd to them.

“Oh, finally. Someone who can talk.” He took a seat near Jackson and asked, “What’s wrong with Yoongi?”

“Oh, he got dumped by his girlfriend.” He chuckled then continued, “I have told him, that girl isn’t that easy, he just won’t listen.”

“Yeah, whatever, his broken heart only needs a night and lots of alcohol, he always gets well in the next morning.” Seokjin added.

“Cheer for the right choice of that girl.” Youngji giggled then raise her glass.

“Cheers. Bottom up.” All of them drank the drink and laughed together.

“What are you guys laughing about?” Minho showed up from nowhere. He took Seokjin’s beer and drank it then he realized it was empty. “.”

The three laughed at his stupidity. Jackson ordered 4 drinks, Minho took his then leaned on Seokjin, resting his head on Seokjin’s chest, arms on his lap.

“Where is Seunghoon?” Seokjin asked.

Minho had just drank from the bottle, he wanted to answer Seokjin so much that the liquid choked in him. He coughed hard and spilled the liquid out.

“Eww.” Seokjin complained and cleaned his face with a napkin.

“Easy, bro.” Jackson patted on his back, “What’s so excited?”

Minho smirked after recovery from the cough, “The show is ready.”  

“What show?” Youngji asked, trotted closer to them.

“Seunghoon, he is going to have a dance battle with Hobi.” Minho took their drinks and guided them to the front of the stage. They were struggled to walk pass the crazy crowd and avoided being blocked by them. They stuck close to each other in order to hear from Minho.

“Who’s that Hobi?” Jackson yelled.

“A dancer from this club. He is gorgeous and his dance is really tempting. I don’t think Seunghoon can win this time.” Minho winked at the girl walked past them.

“He? And tempting?” Youngji questioned, “I thought that you are totally straight.”

“I am,” Minho heads up high and said it loud and proudly with arms swinging in the air, “TOTALLY STRAIGHT.”

The crowd beside them eyed this loud, crazy guy and slightly backed away from him.

They laughed at his non sense, the alcohol was getting to their brains. They laughed so hard that there’s even tears in their eyes.

“Stop that.” Minho smacked Seokjin’s head to stop them from laughing. “But he is just too good to be a male dancer. You will know how I feel when you see it with your eyes.”

“A-Alright.” They wanted to stop but it was so hard. They still kept laughing.

“Stupid.” Minho rolled his eyes on them.

Suddenly the loud, hyper music turned to a tempted one. The strong flash light became the light one and the spot lights on the stage had switched on.

“Ayo, are you all having enough fun?” The DJ exclaimed.

“No.” The crowd yelled back.

“I know that won’t be enough. And we have prepared a special performance for you all tonight with our hottest dancer.”

“Hopi, Hopi, Hopi.” The crowd started to scream out the name.

“Well, all of you know who he is. Let’s welcome our dancer and his challenger.”

 

**                 **                 **

 

Two shirtless males lay on the bed, facing the celling. Panting, the younger turned to lie flat on the other’s stomach, eyes looked through the window. The other one smiled at him, pulled him closer into his embrace. He pecked on the younger’s cheek and said, “Feel good?”

“ert.” The younger laughed as he elbowed his stomach softly, “Better than good.”

“Wow, the best?” He kept pressing butterfly kisses on the younger’s neck.

“Hmm- Let me think-” pretending he was recalling his memory. The elder switched his position, hovered over him and stopped him with a passionate kiss, “Wrong answer, punishment or,” he muttered between the kiss, “punishment?”

“Hyung, you are always the best.” The younger wrapped his waist and pulled him closer.

“I know that.” He chimed then back to his previous position, spooned the younger, holding him tight, “Do you remember when we first meet?”

The younger chuckled, “How could I forget that when hyung acted like a creep. You stared at me all the way intensively, you just scared me.”

“What? You’re the one kept attracted me with your beautiful eyes, kissable-”

“Eww, stop that, hyung.” The younger cringed and stopped his embarrassing praise.

“Hoseok-ah.”

“Ne, hyung?”

“Nothing, sleep now.” The elder smiled and got closer to the younger, buried his on the younger’s shoulder.