Chapter 2

All the things he said

"Really now?! Really? You have to do this here?" Hoseok murmured under his breath, his voice is so small that no one can hear him except the one who stuck beside him. He pretended to look at somewhere else, not knowing the one in front of him, the one who is smirking at him right now.

"What's the big d..." The taller one said in a normal voice.

"Ssh...." Hoseok stopped him and immediately got off the train once it arrived at the station. Seokjin chased behind him.

"Wait, that's not the stop to our school. Are you ditching class?" He yelled.

"No..." Hoseok sighed frustratingly, "Why are you keep stalking me?"

"I'm not. I am just showing my sincerity to be your friend." Seokjin walked beside him and showed his bright smile.

"Well, I'm not interested in being your friend."

"Why? Everyone wants to be my friend." Seokjin walked a bit faster, stood on Hoseok's way.

"Guess what? I think that you get the wrong information. Apparently, I am not." Hoseok tried to push Seokjin away, but Seokjin was too strong that he couldn't move him a bit, "Step off!" He scolded.

"Why?" Seokjin blinked at him, then asked, "why? I really want to be your friend." he pouted.

"Really? Friend? You won't think that I am that naive, do you?" Hoseok gave him a knowing smile, it's kind of remind him fox, the sly one yet cute.

"You know that, friend first. You always have to started thing slowly not to scared the cuite away." Seokjin gave him back that smile.

"Well, expert. I'm not interested in the thing between you and I, and your girlfriend? That cute, little princess. And you, the school playboy, should be straight, right?" Hoseok retorted.

"Wow, it doesn't seem like that you aren't interested in me."

"Ugh, god! Why are you that annoying. Who wouldn't know you, the prince charming at school. It's not anything special. Could you just leave me alone, please?" Hoseok closed his eyes as defeat.

"Why are you treating me as disease? I'm not that bad right?"

"Why would someone like you be friend with someone like me, a nobody. I don't want thing gets suspicious."

"Oh, I get it now, how about we getting know with each other secretly. And Hopi, you do know what, you aren't nobody. When you dance on the stage..."

"Hoseok. Don't call me Hopi." Hoseok stretched his hand out. "Give me your phone."

Seokjin's eyes widen in surprised. He fished out his phone from his bag immediately and pinned in the password.

"Don't call me or greet me or talk to me at school. Don't even look at me." Hoseok said while he entering his phone number.

"Here." He gave back the phone to Seokjin, "Now, just leave me alone."

"Okay. See you later." Seokjin blowed him a kiss while checking his phone. Hoseok just walked away.

There were 4 missed call and 32 unread message. Those missed call and most of the messages are all came from Minah, and Minho and Seunghoon had sent him some messages.

He just ignored all of these message and tapped in to Hoseok's contact page. He smiled at the phone number.

"Yah, why don't you answer my call?" A girl's voice yelled from behind. Then someone bump into him.

"What are you doing here, my little jinjin?" That disgusting voice, it must be Jackson. He turned around and saw Minah, Youngji and Minho walked toward him.

"How do you guys know... You!" Seokjin looked at Minah's phone that grabbed stably in her right hand, "I though you uninstalled that apps." Seokjin had nothing to say, how stupid he was to believe that Minah would uninstalled that stalking apps.

"I am just worried about my precious prince." Minah knew that an angry Seokjin could be so scary, she did a innocent, cute face, took some quick, short steps to his side.

Seokjin shoved Jackson from his back, holding his anger then asked, "What are you guys doing here?"

"To have some fun?" Jackson said, back hugged Youngji. "We decided to skip our class today, hurray!"

"Yeah." Youngji and Minho screamed at the same time and put their hands in the air.

"And Minnie is finding her missing boyfriend. So we just do what good friends would do." Minho said it proudly, high five with Jackson. Minah nodded slightly, she didn't dare to say anything. She knew that Seokjin was still mad at her.

"Fine." Seokjin gave up, how would he be friend with these people.

"Fine? Then, you aren't going back your school, right?." Jackson asked.

"Yeah." It would be useless if he couldn't talk with Hoseok at school. And he couldn't use his phone freely at class, it would be better to stay outside and keep texting Hoseok. He smirked at his smart idea.

"Let's go! I am so hungry. Let's have breakfast."  Jackson shouted.

What are you doing now? - Kim Seokjin 10:42

Don't ignore me. >.< - Kim Seokjin 10:44

Hoseok ah, the breakfast in Denny's is really good, maybe next time we can go there after the nighting - Kim Seokjin 10:57

Hopi - Kim Seokjin 11:38

Hoseok ah - Kim Seokjin 11:40

Hoseok - Kim Seokjin 11:41

What're you doing now? - Kim Seokjin 11:43

You know what, I am thinking that being a good student I am shouldn't skip his school, and maybe I should go back to school now - Kim Seokjin 12:37

Then we can have lunch tgt - Kim Seokjin 12:37

Hyung, it's Mr. Discipline's class. You won't  want my phone be confiscated by him, do you >.< - Hoseok 12:38

Oh, my bad. No, I won't want that to happen. Message me when you're free ^3^ - Kim Seokjin 12:39

Okay ^_^ - Hoseok 12:39

"Who's that? You are so abnormal this morning. You're late but you got out earlier than me. Then your phone keeps buzzing like non stop." Namjoon crushed his cigarette on the floor, then looked at Hoseok.

"What? I can't have friend now? Or are you jealous that I have friend now?" Hoseok leaned against Namjoon's shoulder, looked up on him.

"No, I'm just..." He pushed Hoseok away, facing the blue sky. They were sitting on the rooftop, skipping the physical education class. He knew that Hoseok didn't want him to mention that, but he always worried about him.

"No, it's not him. Just an annoying guy. Don't worry. You know I can'y handle 'him' on my own." Hoseok said seriously, he did know that Namjoon was the only one that truly cared about him.

"Good." Namjoon loosen when he heard that it's not about that man, "but you haven't tell me about that annoying guy."

"Gosh, he's real annoying. Do you remember that night, I have a battle with someone last week?"

"Yeah," Namjoon gestured him to go on.

"Turn out, one of his friend studied in our school." Hoseok signed.

"What?" Namjoon exclaimed, "Will he tell our school about this?"

"I guess no? As long as I be friend with him?"

"Oh, he's into you?" Namjoon raised his left eyebrow and smiled.

Hoseok just sighed then looked at the floor. "I don't think so. He's just... Too bored."

"Well, who wouldn't be fell into you after seeing your dance."

"Not like that, okay?" Hoseok frowned.

"Tell me, who's that man? Man right?" Namjoon leaned closer, almost throwing himself to Hoseok.

"Should be man. I have never seen a girl fell for you."

"Yah, I do have girl fell for me, okay. Don't be a ." Hoseok pushed him away.

"Don't be selfish. Tell me." He grabbed Hoseok's hand and gave him a head lock.

"No. Release me now." Hoseok screamed.

"Tell me."

"No."

He thought if everyday could go like this, then life must be good to him.

He thought if things could get better everyday, he would start to appreciate his life.

---

"Hey, hyung." Hoseok said in a soft voice and slowly approached Seokjin.

"Come here." Seokjin looked back and smiled. He patted his lap, gestured Hoseok to sit on it.

Hoseok followed, placed a soft kiss on Seokjin's cheek. He pushed back his bangs to have a good look of his handsome boyfriend's face.

"You're hurted." His finger caressed the cuts on Seokjin's face, "I told you not to come."

"You need help, how could I stay away?" Seokjin held Hoseok's face firmly. 

"You should if that the only way to keep you safe. You shouldn't be dragged in my trouble." Their faces were inch close, the tip of their nose brushed the others.

"I'll always follow you. I'm a lost child without you-"

"Cheesy-" Hoseok smiled at his line, lip slowly attached to his.

"But you love it-" The words mutter in the younger's mouth. His time with Seokjin was like in heaven.