1: Hope We Can Be Great Friends?

Scalpel

(A/N: Dont be confused, but this chapter is about their university days as friends and how they progressed. Soyas pls anticipate;) Do note that "xxxx" is a conversation, 'xxxx' is a thought (; )

 

Mark dragged his feet towards the lecture hall, scanning his thumb print to mark his attendance before entering. His eyes widened in amazement when he saw how big the lecture hall was, but he was mentally afraid of the number of people taking the same course— because that meant a stronger competition.

Mark lifted his feet and quickly walked over to a seat right on the inside of the third last row. As soon as he sat down, he saw a person walking towards the seat beside him. He mentally frowned, thinking about why that person chose the seat beside him out of all seats in that big lecture hall.

"Hey." He heard a voice. He was sure it was from the person beside him. He turned his head, and saw the stranger smile at him.
Mark blinked and raised his eyebrows, pointing at himself, as if asking the stranger if he was talking to him.
The stranger chuckled and said,

"I don't see who else I would be looking at if it wasn't you."

Mark blinked again and realised
'Oh right, I'm sitting right inside, so beside me is a wall. Oh my Mark, what was I thinking?'

"O-Oh heh... Uhm hi." Mark flashed an awkward smile. Mark wasn't good with people. He was shy and quiet by nature, so he always gave off an awkward beginning.

"I'm Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung. What's your name?" Jinyoung then flashed a bright smile that reached his eyes.

'Park Jinyoung as in like JYP?' Mark internally chuckled.

"I-I'm Mark. Mark Tuan."

"Nice to meet you. I assume you're not local? I mean given your name and your... slight accent in your korean." Jinyoung offered his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too. And uhh yes, I'm not local. I'm from South California, LA." Mark shook his hand while smiling, still... awkwardly.

"Ah, that's nice to know. How old are you?"

"I'm 22 years old. You?"

"I'm 21. By the way, could you teach me some english when you have spare time?" Jinyoung then giggled, embarrassed about the request he made.

Mark raised an eyebrow, his smile no longer awkward but instead, reaching his eyes.

"Sure, of course. Do I have a reason to say no?" With that, Jinyoung smiled thankfully.

"I hope we can be great friends." Jinyoung voiced out suddenly, and received only a reassuring smile from Mark.

—————

The sound of the school bell indicated the end of the all lectures, and Jinyoung got to know Mark better. He figured that Mark wasn't one with much words, and he only says whatever he has to say. He does crack jokes, but as much as he was embarrassed to say, the jokes were lame.

Jinyoung didn't really get a chance to see Mark's smile nor hear Mark's laughter, which made Jinyoung feel a sense of mystery in Mark. From this one day, he concluded that Mark was a mysterious and quiet guy.

While Mark was packing his laptop into his bag, Jinyoung tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, Mark, wanna hang out at the cafe nearby?"

Mark blinked, comprehending and debating in his mind.

'There was no harm in going, right? But... It's awkward, isn't it?'

'It's gonna be okay, I guess? We were sitting together for all lectures, we spoke quite a bit... Why not?'

"Hmm.. Sure. Why not?" Mark stretched his lips into a small smile.

Jinyoung smiled back and waited for Mark to finish packing, before they both headed out of the lecture hall together.

On the way to the cafe, they came across a small stray dog— they weren't sure. For sure though, it didn't have a collar, it looked dirty, and it wad really skinny. Mark rushed to it almost immediately, causing Jinyoung to be slightly taken aback. This quiet and mysterious guy rushed to a stray dog? That wasn't normal. At least that's what Jinyoung thought.

"Awww you cute little thing, why are you alone? You're a mini maltese! Precious little thing~" Mark picked the dog up in a swift scoop, lightly the dog's head with 2 fingers.

Jinyoung looked at Mark meaningfully, realising how Mark was so soft and sweet towards that small sized animal. He never imagined that Mark would be the first to rush to a stray dog.

Mark constantly spoke to the dog, as if the dog was replying him.

"Jinyoung ah, can you carry this dog for a while? I'll go get something." Jinyoung blinked, and before he could answer, Mark placed the dog in Jinyoung's arms, running towards a nearby shop soon after. Jinyoung couldn't see what kind of shop that was, and decided to just play with the dog for a while before Mark came running back with a bottle of water, two small dish plates, and a canned dog food.

"Woah, where did you get that? There's a pet shop nearby?" Jinyoung asked, looking around, not finding the answer to his question.

"No. There's 7 eleven though. There's dog food in seven eleven, and I came across a value shop while getting there so I got the plates." Mark panted after he finished talking, putting the plates down, pouring water into one, and opening the canned dog food, pouring it into the other plate.

The dog got excited, struggling to leave Jinyoung's hands to eat whatever Mark got for him.

Mark looked at the dog and smiled at Jinyoung before he took the dog into his own hands, placing it on the floor carefully.

"Shouldn't we give it a name?" Mark asked Jinyoung casually while admiring the mini maltese as it ate hungrily.

Jinyoung looked at Mark, like the way Mark admired the maltese.

He admired Mark.

It's weird to say so since it was the first day they met, but he did. He admired Mark for an unknown reason.

"Jinyoung?" Mark called again, snapping Jinyoung out of his thoughts.

"Y-yeah?"

He heard Mark chuckle softly, before Mark asked again,

"Shouldn't we give him a name?" Mark looked at Jinyoung in the eye, eyes sparkling with excitement.

Jinyoung paused and thought, indeed really hard. He couldn't really think of a name and ended up giving Mark a food name.

"White choco."

Mark, who originally went back to admiring the soon-to-be-named dog, snapped his head towards Jinyoung's direction before laughing.

 

He laughed

 

Mark's laughter rang in Jinyoung's ears. It was sharp and child like. It felt free and kiddy. Jinyoung soon snapped out of his thoughts and asked,

"What's so funny? I just couldn't think of a name, but it's white and I'm hungry so I thought of white chocolate." Jinyoung pouted at Mark's never ending laughter.

"White choco is cute, I'm not laughing because it's funny, but because I imagined calling him white choco everyday. It's gonna be weird." Mark grinned brightly at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung felt his lips twitch into a smile as well. He didn't know why— maybe Mark's smile was contagious.

"Hey Jinyoung, what about just calling him choco?"

"But choco is dark. Maybe like coco or something?" Jinyoung randomly changed it around, and to his surprise, Mark liked the idea of coco.

"Coco sounds great!" Mark's voice rang in excitement, grinning from ear to ear.

"Wait what? Hyung I was just joking." Jinyoung raised an eyebrow, amused at how Mark was all jumpy about the name coco.

"It's a cute name for a cute dog! I'm so bringing this little boy home." Mark smiled at the newly named dog, Coco.

Jinyoung once again, felt his lips twitch into a smile when he saw how cheerful Mark was.

"Coco yahh~ I'll go to the cafe and come back to bring you home, okay? Promise me to stay here?" Mark took Coco's left paw with two fingers, shaking it lightly before petting Coco's head.

"Let's go, Jinyoung." Mark smiled again.

——————

Mark and Jinyoung took a while to stare at the menu, contemplating on what to eat, changing their minds in a second. Not until something on the menu caught Mark's attention permanently.

"There's like... Galbi tang in a cafe?" Mark's eyes widened in amaze.

"I... Guess? This cafe has all the eastern soups— which is pretty dope for a cafe." Jinyoung then looked towards Mark, only to find Mark looking at the menu in awe.

They ordered their food and went to their seats, chatting while waiting for their food to arrive.

"I didn't know you like animals." Jinyoung rested his chin on his palm.

"I just love dogs. They're so cute and lovable."

"I thought you were some cold and mysterious guy— not gonna lie, I got shocked when you rushed to Coco." Jinyoung chuckled at the thought.

"Cold and mysterious? Do I really give off that vibe? Many people mistaken me for being cold, but I just don't talk much in general." Mark paused before realising he was talking quite a lot

"Actually I don't know why I'm telling you so much, but generally most of the time I don't quite speak." Mark then sipped on his white chocolate mocha, feeling awkwardness build up in him once again.
He didn't know why he didn't feel awkward when they were talking freely together about Coco, but as soon as he mentioned being quiet normally, he felt awkward again.

"Honestly, you can just open up to me. I'm not going to bite you or anything. Besides, it was really cute when you were so focused on Coco. I was shocked to realise that you're a total opposite of what I thought you were."

Mark chuckled and scratched the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed that Jinyoung called him cute. He wasn't used to it. He wasn't even used to hanging out with friends in Korea.

A while later, their food came, and that was when Mark clapped in joy.

"It's galbi-tang!" He let out a loud excited laugh, smile reaching his eyes.

Jinyoung looked at him, amused. How coul anyone be so cute just by spazzing over... soup?

"I assume you really like galbi-tang?"

"I love drinking soup. It's life." Mark answered and dug in soon after, sparing no more time to talk— but to enjoy eating.

Jinyoung smiled inwardly, happy to see Mark so glad.

"Oh? Hey Jinyoung!" Jinyoung turned his head towards the direction of the voice.

"Oh Jaebum!" Jinyoung stood up and gave Jaebum a brotherly hug.

Mark looked up, seeing the two guys hug. He swallowed his soup and looked back down awkwardly, feeling a small pang in his heart.

 

A pang in his heart? 

 

"Oh. Jaebum, that's Mark. Mark, this is Jaebum. He is my college best friend." Jinyoung smiled at Mark, hoping Mark would greet Jaebum.

'They're just best friends, aye?'

"H-Hi. I'm Mark. Mark Tuan." Mark reached out his right hand, offering Jaebum a handshake.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Jaebum smiled at Mark. Mark didn't miss the small eyes that turned into cresent moons.

"And Jinyoung ah, I'm still your university best friend, you know?" Both Jinyoung and Jaebum sat back down.

"What? You're in Medical University of Seoul? As in like MUS?" Jinyoung asked as his eyes widened.

"Yeah I am. I'm in the same course too. Just didn't schedule my lectures for today, so I didn't attend today's opening lecture."

Mark felt left out. He didn't know what to say. It wasn't like he wanted to speak. He just wanted to hide in a hole. He felt this weird pain in his chest— it was an undefined pain. He couldn't tell if it was physical pain, or just emotional pain. It just hurt anyway.

Moments ago it was just him and Jinyoung, but Jaebum came in and the atmosphere for Mark changed. Mark could feel something in Jaebum's voice, in Jaebum's tone. He could sense something in that voice— but he couldn't tell what.

"So, what are two of you doing here alone?" Jaebum asked, and that question seemed to pierce through Mark's soul.

"Oh, Mark and I sat beside each other during lecture, so we became friends and decided to come out to hang out for lunch." Jinyoung answered casually, but slowly sensed Mark's uncomfortable aura.

"Mark is awkward at first, so don't mind him, Jaebum. He needs time to open up." Jinyoung spoke up to decrease the tension between Mark and Jaebum. He thought it was just, just awkwardness. Keyword: Just.

Mark focused on eating and decided to block out Jaebum's conversation with Jinyoung. He couldn't be bothered to listen to it— he didn't understand their college life. He was never involved in it anyway. 
Whenever Jinyoung tried to start a conversation that Mark could join, Jaebum steered that topic away and made Jinyounh focus on the subject that only two of them understand— that did not remain unnoticed by Mark.

'This Jaebum guy is quite... something.'

Mark felt bored and he picked up his bag, preparing to leave after he saw Jinyoung finish his bowl of tomato soup and garlic bread, attemping to leave the two college best friends alone, but Jinyoung grabbed his wrist, giving him a small shock.

"Hey, I'll send you home. Jaebum hyung, let's get moving. Mark has to get home."

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung's hand on Mark's wrist, grimacing a little, hoping that none of them saw it.

"Let go of my hand, Jinyoung. Are you gonna get going with me or are you not? I need to get Coco." Mark's tone came out firmer than he expected or even wanted it to ever be. Jinyoung was slightly taken aback, but so was Mark himself. Jaebum looked at Mark, smiling at him and apologising for taking up so much of his time with Jinyoung.

Mark shook his head, brushing off that topic and left the cafe with Jinyoung rushing to catch up with him.

As soon as they were nowhere to be seen, Jaebum clenched his fists.

'Who is this Mark guy? Why does Jinyoung even need to send him home?'

—————

Mark and Jinyoung were walking with Coco in Mark's arms, soundly asleep. Mark still felt upset over the cafe experience and he honestly wanted to slap that Jaebum guy— he didn't know why he even felt upset to be honest. He just did. He wasn't even sure if that was what he could jealousy.

"Hey, you're upset?" Jinyoung asked after clearing his throat.

Mark kept quiet for a while, Coco's head while thinking of a good lie.

"No? Why would I? I mean... There isn't anything to be upset about."

"Don't lie. I know you're upset because you were left out at the cafe. I'm sorry hyung. I don't know why Jaebum is like that today. He usually isn't like this. I apologise for that."

"You don't have to apologise, it's not even your fault or anyone's. And I told you I'm fine. Jaebum is just your friend, and I'm just a friend too. There's nothing to be jea- I mean angry about." That one word that nearly slipped his lips gave Jinyoung a clue.

"Ah hyung, you're jealous, right?" Jinyoung showed him a teasing smile, causing Mark to blush hard.

"N-No! Stop smiling like that, you look creepy." Mark looked away, trying to hide his embarrassed face.

"There's nothing to hide, not even your face. Admit it, you're jealous."

"I don't even know? B-By the way, why are you sending me home anyway? I'm not a girl." Mark raised an eyebrow, asking while he stopped his steps to prevent Jinyoung from walking any further.

Jinyoung paused for a while— he honestly didn't know why. He just felt like it.

"I don't know. I just felt like it. I just felt like spending more time with you because I left you out at the cafe I guess?" He blurted whatever came to mind.

Oh, right. 

"Don't you need to go home?" Mark asked, tilting his head to the side, but laughing when he realised Coco woke up, and was tilting his head as well.
Jinyoung couldn't help but laugh at how cute Coco was— with Mark.

"Like father like son." Jinyoung made a random comment, but again received an unexpected response from Mark.

"Cute!" Mark exclaimed excitedly after Jinyoung said it— Jinyoung honestly didn't understand what Mark meant by cute. Like... Mark himself was cute or Coco or... the statement itself?

He blinked and realised that Mark was already walking ahead of him, so he ran forward to catch up with Mark.

They soon reacehed Mark's house safely and before Mark went in, he was sure to take care of Jinyoung as well.

"Text me when you get home." Mark smiled, attempting to get into his house before Jinyoung stopped him by the wrist again. Mark felt question marks building up in head when he felt his blood rush to his cheeks. He didn't know why he was blushing at the contact.

"I don't have your number." Jinyoung voiced out.

"O-Oh, right." Mark put Coco down after opening the door, letting Coco run in.

Mark gave Jinyoung his number, and Jinyoung gave him a missed call.

"Remember to text me once you get home, Jinyoung."

Jinyoung bid Mark goodbye, heading towards a bus stop to catch a bus home.

As soon as Jinyoung got home, he received a text when he was about to text Mark.

From:
DefSoul Hyung

Are you close to Mark? You seem to like him a lot, huh?

Jinyoung crossed his eyebrows, not knowing what Jaebum meant.

To: 
DefSoul Hyung

What do you mean, Jaebum hyung? He's my new friend, of course I like him.

From:
DefSoul Hyung

Nevermind. You don't get what I mean. Rest well bro.

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow before he decided to just ignore that message and not reply.

Jinyoung was about to text Mark again, but that was when Mark texted him.

From:
Mark Hyung

Hey Nyoung, you homed?

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow at how Mark addressed him in the text. Nyoung? How did he know that people called him Nyoung? Or did he come up with that himself?

To:
Mark Hyung

Yeah, sorry, I was about to text you but Jaebum texted me. And who told you about people calling me Nyoung?

—————

To: 
Jinyoung

Hey Nyoung, you homed?

Mark typed on his phone, unsure whether he should send out the message or not. He already finished giving Coco a shower, but Jinyoung has yet to text him. He contemplated for a while more, before he asked Coco.

"Hey Coco, should I text Jinyoung?"

Coco looked at Mark, his nose before it hopped on Mark's bed, wagging it's tail.

Mark took Coco's joy as a yes, and pressed send on his thumb's companion.

After less than a minute, Mark received a text from Jinyoung. He mentally questioned himself,

'How quickly did Jinyoung type?'

From: 
Jinyoung

Yeah, sorry, I was about to text you but Jaebum texted me. And who told you about people calling me Nyoung?

Mark felt his heart sink when he saw the name Jaebum in Jinyoung's text. He didn't know what that feeling was— it was foreign.

To: 
Jinyoung

Well... I kept hearing that Jaebum guy call you Nyoung so I just did. I was lazy to type two extra letters anyway...

From: 
Jinyoung

Oh... Right. Anyways, tomorrow Jaebum will be joining us for lecture, you fine with that?

After what seemed like forever, Mark was still staring at the message, not knowing how to respond. He truthfully was not fine with it, but he didn't know if Jinyoung would ask him why. He didn't like Jaebum. He really didn't. It wasn't because of his aura or because Jaebum left him out on purpose. It was because he felt jealous. Mark didn't deny it any further after realising how he got upset at the cafe and how he couldn't stop thinking about Jinyoung.

To: 
Jinyoung

Ah... I'm fine with that :)

Mark wanted to hold backspace, to cancel that word 'fine' because he honestly wasn't.

'But Jaebum is Jinyoung's best friend...' Mark thought to himself, sighing before his thumb went to the send button, giving it a heavy, regretful press.

—————

Jaebum was waiting outside Jinyoung's house to have breakfast at the same cafe as yesterday before going to school together.

Jinyoung soon came out of his house, slipping his feet into his shoes without struggling. He walked towards Jaebum, giving each other a brotherly hug.

As they walked towards the bus stop to go to the cafe, Jaebum noticed that Jinyoung wasn't speaking much, but instead, always typing on his phone or constantly checking his phone for someone's reply.

"Hey, who are you texting?" Jaebum asked Jinyoung, slowly peeping into his phone and realised a letter 'M'. He rolled his eyes mentally when he figured that only Mark starts with 'M'.

"Hm? I'm texting Mark hyung. I was asking him if he wanted to come along since the cafe is near his house, but he doesn't want to." Jinyoung pouted as he returned to his phone, replying Mark again.

Jaebum clenched his jaw,suppressing his rising anger. Was Mark more important than his own best friend?

Mark sighed as he read Jinyoung's message, being honest for once.

From: 
Jinyoung

Hey hyung, want to go to the cafe with Jaebum and I?

To : 
Jinyoung

No, thanks. I'm eating at home.

From: 
Jinyoung

Ah hyung, ditch the home idea, come with us, hm?

Mark's fingers stopped at his keyboard, sighing deeply as he debated in his mind.
He thought for a while, before receiving another text from Jinyoung

From: 
Jinyoung

You there?

Mark sighed, starting to type again.

To: 
Jinyoung

Sorry, I was busy attending to Coco. And no, thanks. I don't want to go with Jaebum. Hope you understand, Nyoung :( I'm not familiar with him yet. Hopefully lecture can do the three of us good as friends?

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow at Mark's reply, sighing in defeat as he sent only a heartbroken emoji, and said 'okay, I understand.'.

Jaebum raised an eyebrow when he realised Jinyoung putting his phone into his pocket.

"Why? Not texting Mark anymore?"

"Hm? Nah. He's not coming." Jinyoung replied with disappointment filled in his voice, and Jaebum noticed that.

"Don't bother too much about it, Nyoung. He is still coming to school you know?" Jaebum voiced out, hiding his jealousy from his tone.

Jinyoung sighed, looking aimlessly at the sky with a small smile on his face.

"Honestly, I don't even know why I feel so affected by him. I think I like him, Jaebum." Jinyoung then looked down, smiling shyly.

Jaebum's eyes widened.

What?

"That's impossible, Jinyoung. You read too many romance books. You just met him for god's sake. You can't fall for someone in a day." Jaebum knew that what he said was a lie to even himself. He knew how powerful feelings were— when it decides to come, it just does.

"Hyung, it's not like you don't know I believe in love at first sight. Honestly I didn't fall for Mark at first sight but I just... I admired him at first sight, and now I'm feeling all affected by him. I felt like I wanted to protect him, that's why I sent him home yesterday." Jinyoung chuckled softly at the thought of how cute Mark was on the way back to his house the day before.

Jaebum felt his entire world crash. Jinyoung never sent Jaebum home before— not even once and Jinyoung just met Mark, so why?

"But Mark is so cold, mysterious, and unapproachable. I don't even get how you guys became friends." Jaebum's defense mechanism immediately switched on.
His heart was aching, but he had to continue acting no matter how much he felt like breaking down.

Jinyoung chuckled before he started speaking,

"That's what I thought too. But he is really just a... a sweet, real, nice and cute ball of fluff. Maybe that's what makes him mysterious— how he seems so cold at first but is actually a little ball of fluff. It's almost like his charm. His awkwardness is his attractive point." Jinyoung smiled while thinking of Mark's bright smile and child-like laughter.

Jaebum clenched his fists, biting his bottom lip, not answering Jinyoung— which Jinyoung remained oblivious of the atmosphere change.

This cannot happen...

—————

The year went on, and Mark's results weren't too good for the first semester. Jinyoung, Jaebum and Mark always had what people call 'Study dates', and Jinyoung would tutor Mark. Mark's theory was weak, but Jinyoung was strong at it. Jaebum was always there to feel left out and just sit in to Jinyoung's tutoring for Mark. There weren't any practicals in the first year, so they didn't know about who's better at hands on yet.

Mark started working extremely hard, always studying and ensuring he understood everything. He worked so hard that he climbed from the bottom all the way to the top during the end of year exams.

Mark stunned all lecturers and all coursemates with his unexpectedly amazing results— he even defeated Jinyoung who was the one who tutored him.

Mark was first place, and Jinyoung was second. Jaebum came in fourth with Hakyeon clinching third.

Jaebum swore he would work harder to defeat Mark's results, but how long and how much effort would that take him?

—————

Year 2 came about and that was when Jinyoung confessed to Mark on the school rooftop with the help of his friends during the school's 20th anniversary celebration. It was a mass school barbeque. More than 20 pits were set up in different dry areas of the school— like basketball court, parade square, hall, and even certain empty unused classrooms.

Jinyoung's group of friends, Wonshik, Hakyeon, Jaehwan, and Jaebum all ditched the barbeque just to help Jinyoung confess at the school rooftop. As much as Jaebum didn't want to do it, he agreed to help only because he's Jinyoung's bestfriend and he didn't want to disappoint Jinyoung.

Jinyoung and Mark were at the unused classrooms for their barbeque with some of their course mates, and Jinyoung started to take action.

"Hey hyung, put this on." Jinyoung then handed Mark a blindfold. Mark looked at Jinyoung with clear confusion written all over his face. Jinyoung sighed before he put the blindfold over Mark's head, bringing it down till it covered Mark's eyes. 
Mark slightly struggled to remove the blindfold but Jinyoung held his hand, preventing him from even touching the blindfold.

"Trust me, hyung. I'll lead you there. Don't try to remove the blindfold, please?"

Mark wanted to take it off so bad, but those words went in so well that he only nodded, obeying whatever Jinyoung said.

Jinyoung led Mark out of the class and up the staircase, guiding him slowly until they reached the door of the rooftop. Jinyoung lightly opened the door, then guiding Mark to walk up a bit more before he told Mark to remove the blindfold.

Mark's eyes took a while to adjust to the sudden brightness, and when his eyes did, they immediately widened.
Mark covered his mouth in shock, looking at a huge banner that the four friends were holding up together.

'Mark, I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?'

Mark smiled as tears started welling up his eyes. He was extremely touched.

He would be lying if he said he didn't have feelings for Jinyoung over the past year. He was just disguising it well because of Jaebum's existence in almost everything they did.

At that very moment, Mark didn't have time to wonder why Jaebum said yes to helping Jinyoung confess.

"Let me take care of you, let me be here for you when you need someone. I know you're lonely without your family support here in Korea, but let me be the support that will help you pull through all difficulties." Jinyoung looked at Mark sincerely, and he noticed the tears rolling down Mark's cheek despite a bright smile on Mark's face. At that moment, Mark heard a familiar bell jingling.

Coco?

A small little white dog ran out from Wonshik's hand, running towards his owner.

"Oh my gosh, Coco! You're here to witness this too?"
"Thank you, Jinyoung. Thank you so much. I love you, too." Mark hugged Jinyoung tightly, and the bunch of friends clapped and cheered, including Jaebum who was holding in his own tears that were about to fall— not the tears of joy, but the tears of hurt and jealousy.

He was determined to win over Jinyoung. He promised himself. Even if it would take him 10 years.

 




 

———A/N———

HELLO GUYS IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONGGGG T.T

I actually re-wrote this chapter like... 3 times. I wasnt satisfied with the previous AT ALL and i was actually so upset at myself over the second one i wrote— cuz it was all over the place— literally. Originally i didnt include jaebum in this chapter, but when i wrote this, I figured that Jaebum will add a lil more drama in this story sooooo YES.

And so I wrote this one, im not that satisfied too but its the best out of the 3, so I just decided to post this.

Sorry abt this disappointing chapter, but more's abt to come ya' way ;)

Please stay with me and and— do remember to comment and subscribe if you like this story!

Comments are greatly appreciated cuz its rlly a huge motivation for me to write.

Thank you guys! ;)