Tokyo Express Part 1

The High Cost of Love

Future: I listen to my music .....mianhaeyo keudareul appugaehaseo...chongmal mianhaeyo saranghae. I am walking home from school and singing the song in my head. When I look up, I am surprised and let out a little gasp. I stand there looking at the scene in front of me. I don't know what to do. Do I run or confront? Slowly tears start to fall from my face and it gets harder for me to breath. I turn around and I run as fast as I can.

Present Miyoung:I get off Korail and started walking towards my fathers restaurant Tokyo Express which he opened in Dongdaemun Shopping Complex. I look at all the commotion around me and I look at all the stores and there fluorescent signs. Then I walk into my fathers restaurant and I go to the back and change my clothing to our Tokyo Express uniform. I am in the front counter and I wait until someone shows up. I doodle and listen to my music ....Bo Peep Bo Peep Ah Ah....Follow Me Follow me nareul ttara follow me.... when I heard the bell that announces a customer and I look up and I am surprised to see Cheondoong enter with his friends. He smiles at me with a smile that melts your heart.

"Please take a seat and I will get you a menu" They sit down and I give them the menu. They sit and look at the menu for a moment and Cheondoong says,

"We are ready to order"

Cheondoong, "I want tonkotsu Ramen with gyokuro"

Mir," Temaki with kabusecha"

G.O.," Korokke with genmaicha"

Joon," Nikujaga with tamaryokucha"

Seungho," I want tsukimi udon with fukamushicha"

"Ok, your order will be ready in a moment" I go to the back and I give the order to my father and my father gives me a evil look that I know that I am in trouble. I slowly walk towards the counter and my thought drift to my father's evil stare that I know has an implication of trouble when I get home. I slowly get back to my present duties and I start making cha. When I am done making the cha and carefully handle over there order of cha.

Then my father says, "Miyoung the orders are ready" I quickly go to the back so as to not get my father any more mad. Then when I am done handling  them there orders my father calls me to the back and something inside me tells me that it was something bad.

 Cheondoong: My friends and I were walking towards the new restaurant that I heard was going to be opened in the Dongdaemun shopping complex. We were excited to try Japanese food that is uncommon in Dongdaemun shopping complex which only have traditional Korean food. We enter and I am surprised to see Miyoung standing behind the counter. Wow, she looks so pretty with her long hair and pretty face. Seungho rings the bell in the front counter, she looks up surprised. I give her a smile and she quickly looks down and then says,

"Please take a seat and I will get you a menu" Then she reaches behind the counter and hands use a menu. I look at the menu and find tonkotsu ramen very appetizing.

"We are ready to order"

"I want tonkotsu ramen with gyokuro"

"Temaki with kabusecha"

"Korookke with genmaicha"

"Nikujaga with tamaryokucgha"

"I want tsukimi udon with fukamushicha"

"Ok, your order will be ready in a moment" I see her hand it off to the man in the back but I notice a coldness in the man. I see Miyoung stand for a moment with a sadness in her eye. Then she snaps back and starts making our cha. She handles it to use. We all sit around talking joking around without noticing our food was in front of use. We were almost done with our food when, I heard my name.

"Cheondoong, Cheondoong it's been awhile since we seen each other." I slowly turn around to face my boss.

"Hello, Rain" He slowly walks towards me and I see him look at Miyoung and he smiles at her and Miyoung looks down.

"So rain what brings you here" He answers me but he keeps looking at Miyoung.

"I was just walking when I saw you eating and I decided to stop and chat. So how about it and we talk outside." I nod and we walk outside.

Miyoung: I look outside and I see that the conversation between them was getting heated. I glance at cheondoong friends and they  all look between each others all worried. When I look up I see Cheondoong running down the street and Rain going behind him. Then I look down at his friends all I see is payment for the food and they are running behind Rain and Cheondoong. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Songs props: Gummy and T-ara (Eunjung is the best) <3<3 

 

 

 

    I hear hear