Jumping

The High Cost of Love

6 month later:

Mi young was walking home from school and she was hearing her music. She was looking at her shoes as she walked. She looked up and she saw Cheondoong walking away with three weird looking guys. Mi young wondered if she should follow him but she was very curious. She sigh and quietly followed behind.

Moments later they arrived at a big warehouse. She peered through a small hole outside.There she saw the man that was at her father store and the two henchmen. She could hear them talking about the rich area of town and them robbing tonight. Mi young fell back. She realized that Cheondoong lied to her. He said that he did not associate with the gangsters anymore. She was so heart broken. She slowly got up and turned around. The third henchmen was standing behind her. He took her by the collar and Mi young screamed.

Rain looked at the door and Cheondong turned around. Rain had a big smile on his face as he saw pretty Mi young walk in.

Rain thought, "Perfect!". Cheondoong looked surprised as Mi young walked in with her hands behind her back.

"Mi young what are you doing here!"

"Sorry Cheondoong, I saw you with the three henchmen. I was curious." Rain smiled.

"It worked for me, Now I have her here. So I could make you rob tonight." Cheondoong turned around to look at Rain. Cheondoong took out his knife and was running towards Rain. He stopped right in front of Rain. He fell to the ground. A small tear fell from Cheondong handsome face. Cheondoong was looking down at his hands that were holding the knife. He knew he could not do anything to Rain because Mi young would be affected.

Rain smiled, "Tonight, I want you to go to Professor Lee house. Rob as much as you can and you need to be here by midnight. If you are not here by that time your girlfriend will suffer." Cheondoong looked up from the floor and he slowly got up.

Cheondoong walked over to Mi young and lightly kissed her and he walked away. Mi young saw Cheondoong disappear.