Cheondoong *Fighting*

The High Cost of Love

Cheondoong: I walked towards Miyoung and Joon. As I walk towards them I see Miyoung flirting with Joon. Joon was enjoying every moment of it. With every smile I get even more mad with Joon.

I stand before them and slowly Joon looks up and Miyoung then looks up and she slowly turns away to look at our laughing classmates.

" Hey, Joon how about you go talk to Mir. He wants to ask you something." I see Joon look at me suspicious.

"Hey! You just want me to leave." I give him my innocent smile

"I seriously don't. Just go talk to Mir." Joon slowly gets up and walks toward Mir that is across the courtyard. I then sit next to Miyoung. Miyoung turns around and looks at me and says

" What do you want Cheondoong" I look at her pretty face

"Miyoung you have been ignoring me. Why?" She turns away and looks down at the floor

"I just don't want to talk to you" I feel that something is wrong.

"Miyoung, look at me." She shakes her head.

"I don't want to see you" I reach for her face and I slowly turn her head. I see tears streaming down her beautiful face.  

"Miyoung, why are you crying"

"For nothing" She wipes her face.

"Miyoung, ever since we were together at the park you have been ignoring me. Tell me why" It looks like she is thinking then she looks up at me.

"Cheondoong, I was scared that I might get close to someone. I really don't want to like you. I want to be alone, so I can never get hurt, but if I like you. I... don't know what will happen to me. I might fall apart." More tears fall from her face.

"Miyoung, I really like you. Please, let me like you. I have liked girls but I never liked anyone as I like you."

"Please, don't tell me that. I have been thinking of you every moment of my day.'' She sighs

 ''It's hard for me to concentrate just thinking of you." She looks at me with such sadness, when suddenly I get a text that I cant ignore. I then look up to see the sadness in her face. I am torn between staying or answering the call.

 I quickly get up and I tell her that I need to go. I quickly bend down and kiss her cheek. She is surprised and more tears fall from her face. She turns away and sighs. She gets up and goes to Sunhee. I then turn around and run towards the gates. I escape the school.

Minutes later....

I enter the warehouse, Rain's headquarters. I see him sitting in his grand chair and laughing all jolly with his henchmen. He then looks up and sees me. His smile recedes and a cold expression is replaced

"Well, Cheondoong. Your here."

"You called me didn't you" 

"Don't be smart with me. You're already on thin wire with me!!"   

"I'm not, I'm just stating facts" I smiled innocently.

"Cheondoong, how is Dara?"

"She is doing well"

"Tell her that I want to talk to her"

"So you called me to talk about my sister" He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Stop being annoying Cheondoong. I just wanted to know how my ex-girlfriend was doing." He looks down at his expensive shoes and then he looks at me with disgust.  

"Come closer Cheondoong. I called you to talk about a little job that I have for you if you don't do it you will regret it." He smiles very coldly.

"Cheondoong, tonight you will go and rob kung Chung Hee house. If you don't I will get your little girlfriend and I possibly might cut a little vein here and there. So if I were you, I would do it." I looked up at him surprised he wanted me to rob one of the riches guys in town but I knew him he was so kind. I didn't want to rob him, not him.

"I cant do it. I know him. He is very kind. I cant do it!!"

" Well then you risk the life of your girlfriend."

"I don't have a girlfriend" Then I realized who he was talking about.

"Are you sure because I saw a pretty girl in that restaurant, she seem to know you." I thought for a moment. I know that Rain means business. If he says something he will do it. I have to protect Miyoung.

"I'll do it" I sigh and look at Rain's satisfied expression.

Miyoung: I lay on my floor trying to go to sleep but I cant forget Cheondoong words. I need to clear my head. So I decide to go to the park.

As I walk towards the park I see a familiar figure that I cant place. He is tall and covered in black clothing. Then he turns to the side and I see who it is.

It's Cheondoong! What is he doing here in the park so suspiciously. I need to find out what he is up to. I hide behind the trees and I'm a good distance away from him to see his every step. 

He starts entering into the rich area of town. I wonder why he is here? Then he stops in front of an enormous house, that almost looks like a palace. I am amazed by it beauty and splendor. I see him slowly walk up to the house and he puts on a mask that I first didn't noticed he had. At that moment I realized what he was about to do. I quickly run up to him and I pull Cheondoong by the arm. He turns around surprised.

"Miyoung! Why are you here. Were you following me?"

"No, Cheondoong! You are going to rob this house!" He looks down at the floor.

"I need to do it" I look up at him surprised.

" You don't need to rob. Cheondoong."

"Yes! I need to" I see him take off his mask and he falls to the ground.

"I'm doing this for you" I get down on fall and hug him.

"Why are you doing this for me?"

"Do you remember the guy from the restaurant?" I nod and he continues.

"well, I work for him. I rob for him. I'm like one of his henchmen. My sister used to date him and that is how I meet him." 

"But how is it for me that you are robbing"

"He said if I don't rob this house he is going to do something to you." I look up at him surprised and I don't know what to think.