Tokyo Express Part 2 The Run

The High Cost of Love

Future: I woke in a white room that was filled with voices screaming in my ear and suddenly I woke from my nightmare of the white room to find out that it wasn't a dream. I am in a white room but the voices aren't there only many bodies all around me.

Present Cheondoong:  I was running through the crowd of people trying to get out of Dongdaemun. I turn around to see Rain right behind me and his three infamous henchmen right behind him. I also see around the corner my friend running behind Rain and I smile I knew they will never let me down. I turn around a corner and I disappear into another street and I keep running and I turn to another corner but I am trapped by a wall. I slowly turn around to face Rain.

"Well, Cheondoong it looks like your trapped" I see that my friends are not there to save me.

" I guess I am"

"You know Cheondoong, You should have done what I told you to do. Then we would not be here"

" You know that I am a rebel" I give him my best innocent smile which gets him really mad. He reaches towards me and gets my throat and he says,

" Cheondoong I told you to rob that house two days ago and you didn't do it. TELL ME WHY" he grips my throat even tighter.

I smile at him and I spit his face. He gets really mad and he punches my face and stomach. I am lying on the ground motionless accepting the punches when suddenly the punches recede. I hear other punches in the distance and suddenly everything is dark.

Dara: I am sitting in my room reading a book when suddenly I hear the front door violently opened. I quickly  get up and I open my door to see my brother being carried by G.O. I run out and I look at my bruised brother almost unrecognizable

"what happened G.O?"

"Cheondoong was bruised by Rain"

"I told him to stop being involved with Rain. I guess he didn't listen" I motion them to take him into his room and I go to the kitchen to get hot water with salt to clean his wounds. I slowly walk back with the hot water and rags to my brothers room.

When I enter the room all the boys are around my brother scared for my brother. They hear me walk in they all turn around and make room for me to sit and clean my brothers face. When I am cleaning my brother I remember when we were little and the way he would smile at me whenever he was excited about the little things of life.

G.O: Oh, Dara is so beautiful. If only I had the courage to talk to her. She sits there so quietly and gently caring for her brother. I always liked Dara ever since I met her, but she could never like me. I am to different from her and I know I will never have a place in her heart.

Dara:  Cheondoong is finally waking up and I turn around. I see G.O looking at me and he quickly turns away. Whenever I am close to G.O I get little butterflies in my stomach. I think I like G.O but he could never like me we are to different. Which breaks my heart.

"Cheondoong!! You are going to give me a heart attack! How can you go and get in trouble with the bad boy of the block"

" Well, that never stopped you. Remember you were his girlfriend. That's how we met."

" Please, Cheondoong. Don't remind me. Those were the worst six month of my life" He smiled, which got me mad.

"Cheondoong!! Wait until mom gets home" At that moment his smile disappears and is replaced by uneasiness''

We hear the front door open and we hear my mother's voice and I look at Cheondoong's scared face. I slowly get up and I open the sliding door.