Leave Me Alone

The High Cost of Love

Future: I feel the agonizing pain penetrate throughout my body. I try hard to catch my breath but with each breath it hurts even more. I slowly look down I see all the blood flowing down that I feel dizzy. Slowly I feel my self falling but in the distance I can hear my name being called.

Present Miyoung: I sit out in the garden watching the roses as I hear the commotion of the other student enjoying their lunch. I was about to open my notebook to write a poem when an annoying person started talking to me. I look up to see a cute guy, but I can tell that he is cocky.

"Hi, I'm Joon."

"Hello." I look away to let him know that I dont want to talk to him, but he continues to stand there.

I tell him, " I need to leave. Um, I need to research something" I quickly get up not giving him enough time for him to tell me anything else.

I was walking towards the building when I see a groups of girls laughing and giggling. I wonder what has them so entertained. I look closely and I see the back of a tall looming figure. He has his arm around two girls and the other fight for the spot under his arms. When he suddenly turns around and I see him he is extremely handsome almost to point of being an angel. He gives me a half smile. I look away and I continue to walk toward the building. Then  I am stopped in my tracks by someone.

Cheondoong: I stand entertaining all my fans. When I hear one of them whisper,

"Look it's the new girl" And she makes a face of envy.

I turn around and I see her pretty brown eyes looking at me and I give her a smile. She quickly turns around and continues walking  towards the building. I dismantle myself from the girls and I stop Miyoung in her tracks. I look at her and I smile,

"Hello, honey I am Cheondoong, but some call me doongie." and I rap my arm around her and she looks up at me very mad.

She pushes my arm off and she says, 

" I don't know what gives you the liberty to act so with me! I am not like your groupies over there. I dont even know you.!"

"You know you look very cute when you are mad Miyoung." I give her a wink. Which gets her even more mad. She turns around to leave me when I get her arm and I pull her towards me.

" You know what Cheondoong, LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She pushes me off and runs inside the building.

Behind me I hear G.O say,

"You know you should leave her alone you dont even know her."

"I know but...." Then at that moment we were called into class.