The bet

The High Cost of Love

Future: He gently pushes me against the wall and quietly whispers my name in my ear and caresses my face as if I was a jewel. We look at each other for awhile until I see in his eyes he has gotten courage to tell me something. He whispers in my ear. I look up at him and I smile. He slowly moves toward me and when our lips touch it's an electric fusion. His lips as soft as silk and a passion so powerful.

Present- Miyoung: I slowly open the door to my classroom and I walk towards the teacher. The teacher smiles at me and tells only me to present myself to the class. I turn towards the class.

"Annyong haseyo Choi Mi Young imnida."

I hear someone laugh in the back. But I keep looking down and the teacher motions me to sit in the last empty seat in the classroom.

Cheondoong: I walk into my classroom and sit in the back of the room with my best friends. We joke around.

"Hey! Cheondoong I heard we are going to get a new girl in our classroom. I also hear that she very hot."

"You are always looking for pray. HA! Joon."

Joon starts laughing when the teacher walks in and tells everyone to quiet down.

"Ach'im.You may have heard that today you will be having a new student."

Then the door slowly opens and in enters the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I quickly look at Joon and his mouth is wide open. I bite my lip to hide my anger at knowing that this girl will be his next conquest.

"Annyong haseyo, Choi Mi Young imnida."

I don't know why I did it but a let out a laugh and I quickly look down with shame. I look up and she is sitting in the front seat. When Joon whispers in my ear.

"Cheondoong, with in a week I will have her madly in love with me."

"How much do you want to bet that she will love me first."

"So lets bet, Cheondoong"

"I say that whoever can get her to kiss them first will get the newest phone. So Joon you better start saving"