Mr. Mr.

DARK BLOOD ( DISCONTINUED )

~~ present time ~~

Myungsoo's pov

I was watching the beautiful scenery of nature, the soft blue colour of sky calmed me down while the white fluffy clouds reminds me how far am I from the land. Last week, I finally graduated and as the promise, Dad sent me to Seoul, Korea to take over his company there. Of course, it ain't fun if I'm not playing around any games right? The last conversation of my Dad and I replayed in my head.

~~flashback~

"Myungsoo-ah, since you already graduated, I want you to take over my company. You still remember about that right?" He asked me carefully as he knew what exactly happened that day?

"About that, sure. At least I'm not jobless after graduated." I tried lightened up the mood. "But, can I...."

"Can you?" He frowned.

"CanIundercoverwhilebeingthere?" I asked quickly like a bullet.

"What - are - you - saying?" Seriously,do I need to repeat it?

"I was saying that can I undercover while I'm being there? I mean, I'll manage the company but in the same time, I want to be a P.E.F agent. Can I?"

I was fidgeting my fingers in nervous when someone knocked my head, someone to be exact. Guess who?

"Wow, Myungbaby! I never knew that you can think of a brilliant idea." My stupid brother, Minho just came out of nowhere. Aish! This Kiddo.

"Yah, Kiddo! Do you ever know the meaning of hurt? Anyway I'm always use my brain unlike you a kid stuck into an adult body. Pity you."

"Are you sure with that? Won't you be tired or distracted with two jobs. Being an agent ain't easy." I focused my attention to Dad.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Actually, I've been thinking about this for a few days. That's why I'm asking your permission. So,can i?"

"You dummy, of coarse he allows you. Dad can I join him too." Minho pleaded Minho with his not - so - aegyo - voice. I just glared at him.

"Why not, at least you can learn something from Myungsoo. Oh, by the way, stop making that sound. It's creepy." Really Dad? You let this monkey joining me?

~~~~~~

I looked at Minho who were sleeping soundly next to me. He kept talking during the flight, I'm glad that he's sleeping already. Finally, I can enjoyed some peacefulness.

The plane had landed safely and right at this moment, I was stranding at the arrival gate looking for a woman who might be Jeon Minju. She's my personal assistant that my had assigned for me.

Even though Incheon Airport was busy with people all the time, I guessed it won't be that hard for me to recognize her since *sigh*. When will I ever live a normal life.

"That must be her right? Jeon Minju." Minho whispered in amused tone. Aishh! This Kiddo.

"Shut up." I walked straight to the woman who was stranding in the middle with five freaking bodyguards around her. One of the man was holding a banner with 'CHOI MYUNGSOO' written in gold colour with a plain black background. Right, so normal.

Cold Mode: ON. I saw the woman approached me as soon as she recognised me.

"Hello, Sir. Are you probably Mr. Choi Myungsoo?" She asked me politely. I was surprised that she was younger than I thought. I only nodded at her question.

Minho's pov

I silently sighed at Myungsoo's treatment at that girl. I knew the reason behind the cold mask that he wore every time he met a stranger. Living a life as an heir caused him having some troubles with trust issues. That's why he always tried to push away the people who want to be close with him.

"I'm Jeon Minju, your new personal assistant but you can call me Minju." The girl brightly introduced herself. Tsk! Poor girl, so innocence.

"Alright Minju. I'm Choi Myungsoo. The new CEO of the company. There are somethings that you need to know." Myungsoo said politely but with a deadpan tone.

"First, I'm not always in the office. So, if you need anything you can just call me or text me. If there's something that needs my sign, just leave it on my table with memo on it. Second, this person is Choi Minho, my brother. I want you too assign him into the P.E.F team along with his friend, Kim L." Sometimes this Shorty can be so charismatic.

"As for today, I'll be going too the company. Arasso?" I saw that Minju somehow mesmerized with Myungsoo's charm. Who won't? I snapped my fingers in front of her face. Gotcha! Now her face was reddened like tomatoes.

"Oh! Ah yes Mr. Choi."

"And one more thing, stop calling me Mr. Choi. It makes me feels old. Boss will be okay."

"Yes, Boss!"

After the long walk, we arrived at the car that have been waited for us. Minju took the seat next to the driver while Myunsoo and I sat at the back. The drive from the airport to the company took us almost an hour. Once we lined up and formed a path. Wow! I never thought that a CEO will receive this kind of special treatment.

Myungsoo's pov

As I stepped out from the car, there's already a path made by the bodyguards leading to the entrance of the company. Along the way, there's a lot of elegant looking men and women. They came to greet and congratulates me since they were the shareholders in the company. I just slightly nodded as a respect to the elders. These people, aren't they have anything else to do?

While I was handshaking with them, Minju kept introduced them to me which I'm not paying attention to. But there's a name that I need to keep in mind, Jung Yonghwa since he's the biggest shareholder among them.

"Boss, do you want to meet the P.E.F team?" Minju asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"There's also a trainee centre at this building. Only trainee who qualified enough will be assign to the P.E.F team while the rest will be assign as the normal Elites Forces. As for your brother, where do you want to assign them?"

"Place them at the trainee centre. Rules can't be broken just because he's my brother." I answered confidently.

I saw Minju used a gold card and scanned it at a scanner inside the elevator. The elevator brought us straight to the HQ of P.E.F at the underground. As the elevator door opened, I took a look around the big space. Well this place was huge for only a few person in it.

"Hello, Mr. Choi." A petite girl dressed in all - black attire approached me. "I'm Kim Taeyeon, the leader of this team. Welcome to the P.E.F HQ." She bowed politely.

"Thank you." In front of me, the were five figures which were immortal including Taeyeon. By immortal, I mean they were vampires and werewolves.

"Let me introduce you, from left is Jr, Kai, Jaehyun, and lastly Krystal." All of them bowed in unison.

Minho's pov

Yah! This Shorty! Isn't he going to introduce me? First, he placed us into the training centre and now he ignored me like I'm his bell boy. While I was cursing him inside my mind, suddenly..

"This guy beside me is Choi Minho. He will be at the training centre along with his friend Kim L. I want you to choose him because off his skills and not because if his position. Are we clear?" Heol! Was he just read my mind?

"Hello, I'm Minho. Please guide me." I bowed to them.
I
Looking at their speechless faces makes me thought how grateful am I to have someone like Myungsoo next to me. I always admired him because he was so humble and kind. It's just he never showed it directly to people around him.

Minju's pov

After I done being Mr. Choi personal tour guide, he excused himself and thanked me. Ah, I'm so tired. Luckily it was my lunch break. So, I can rest for a bit.

Choi Myungsoo. He's cold but in the same time he's polite and not to mention humble too. The information that he told me earlier still fresh in my mind. I can't help it but to chuckle as I remembered when he told me to call him Boss instead of Mr. Choi. The way he talked was so charismatic and confident. Yah! Why am I kept thinking about him?!

Soojung's pov

I was walking around when I saw Minju lost in her own world. Prankster Mode: ON. Slowly I walked behind her. 1,2,3!

"Ah! Yah! Jung Soojung! I almost had a heart attack!" She glared at me.

"You seem like you lost in your own fairy tale. Is there something wrong? Our is it about the new Boss giving you a heart attack?" I winked my eye playfully just to .

"Yah! Jung Soojung! What are you talking about?" I laughed when I saw her face reddened.

"Minju-ah, do you found any clue for the missing cases?" Our recent cases was so bizarre. The culprit almost left us clueless. The only thing that we knew was the victim was gone and that's it. No hand prints, footsteps or any footage.

"I'm sorry, I still couldn't find anything."

"It's okay, Minju-ah. I'm sure we'll find it."

As I was heading to the cafeteria, my phone rang. It's Dad.

"Hey Dad." It's been two weeks since the last time I met him. Obviously, I was camping at HQ because of that mystery cases. So, I can't meet him.

"Hello, Soojung. Are you busy tonight?"

"Yes. Actually, I can excuse myself tonight. Why? You missed me, right?"

"Silly, of coarse I missed my own daughter. Do you still remember Mr. Choi? He invited us to have a dinner with him tonight. So, are you coming?"

"Of coarse. It's been a long time since the last time I met him."

"Get ready by 7.30 pm and wear something nice. I'll send a driver to fetch you. Get it?" Geez,did he thought that I'm still a little kid?

"Yes Boss!"

"See you there. Bye sweetheart."

"Bye Dad."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A fact about me: I'm a troll.

Hehe..do you want to kill me? 😱

More myungstal interaction in the next chapter. Calm down.