Kick

DARK BLOOD ( DISCONTINUED )

Myungsoo' pov

The sun struck blindly inside my bedroom making me awaked from my deep slumber. I guessed today was the day. I prepared myself for my new job. As I looked at my reflection on the mirror, I realised that once I started this, there won't be another turning point. Before I left my room, my hand swiftly reached my face mask and my backpack.

As I stepped down to the living room, I can smelled the sweet smells of blueberry pancakes. My legs brought me to the kitchen, where I saw Minho was busy flipping the pancake.

"Myungsoo, mom called just now. She said good luck to you and asked you to make some friends. She also said that she wants you to treat me nicely." Even though Sooyoung wasn't my real mother, I'm glad that she treated me like her own son.

"Alright but I don't think the last part makes any sense. Next time, I calls her and tells her that you're bothering my job here, by the next day I'm sure that you'll love the trip to home. The most important thing is I won't see your face anymore. Should I do that?" I looked at him with a smug face.

"Haha.. Myungsoo-ah, just treats me as you like but don't tells her about that." The nervousness can be seen through his face. Well, that was easy.

"Then,let's eat or we'll be late."

Soojung's pov

Another day at work and today I was the one who in charged to handle the trainees. Every week, the P.E.F Agents will take our turn to teach the trainees. Every agents will teach a different lesson and as for me, I was specialized in combat techniques.

"Soojung-ah, do you remember about the new trainees? They already here. You can meet them at the entrance." Minju reminded me. I almost forgot about that.

"Thanks unnie." I quickly grabbed my files and make my way to the entrance door.

As I walked, I looked around the training centre and saw some of them were battling inside the combat arena. The last week new trainees were choosing their weapon preferences before entering the programmed arena. While the rest were working hard, there were some group of useless trainees who tried to flirt around on me. Sorry boys, I'm taken.

"Hi, I'm Krystal Jung, the combat trainer. Yesterday, I was informed by Mr. Choi that both of you will be the new trainees, is that correct?" I briefly introduced myself. Only Minho who nodded to my question while his friend just looked blankly at me. What did he tried to do? Telepathy?

"I'm Minho, we're already met last night. Please teach me." Minho smiled cheerily and bowed at me.

"My name is Kim L. Please guide me." Short and simple introduction. When I looked at him, all I can saw was only his eyes because he was wearing a black face mask while his hair covered his forehead.

"Kim L-ssi, can I looks at your face?" I asked at him cautiously.

"You can just call me L. I'm sorry but I couldn't show it to you. I'm not comfortable when people look at my face." I decided to let it go.

"Alright as for your first task as a trainee, you'll need to change into a pair of comfortable clothes. I'll give you 10 minutes to change. After that, I want both of you to do some intense workouts and fitness training along the other trainees at the gym."

Minho's.pov

Both of us already finished changing our outfits. I looked around us and saw no one except Myungsoo.

"I'm sorry, I'm not comfortable when people looked at my face, my !" I mimicked his answers just now earned a chuckled from Myungsoo.

"What? I never thought that she would ask me that kind of question." He tried to defend himself.

As we walked out from the locker room, we didn't saw Krystal anymore. Maybe she already left. So, both of us proceeded to the treadmills section which was less crowded. Speaks about privacy, a guy suddenly came and greeted us. From the look of his body posture, I knew that he likes to workout.

"Hey newbies, why don't we have some runs? I can help you with the stamina. Do you want me to train you? Well, actually I'm afraid that you might faint later on." What was that? Was he tried to make a joke? That's so lame dude.

"Myungsoo and I just ignored that guy and started jogging on our own treadmills. I looked around the gym and saw some groups of girls were watching at our direction. So, that guy was trying to impress the girls huh? Then I saw that guy choose the treadmill next to Myungsoo. Wrong move dude.

That guy started his jogs with a faster pace than Myungsoo. It won't took that long for Myungsoo to catch up with that guy. When that guy realised that Myungsoo already jogged faster than him, he quickly increased his speed. Maybe he felt threatened by Myungsoo's stamina. The next thing that I knew was both of them already on the highest speed.

Neither both of them knew the words give up. They ran continuously without any break. Nevertheless, I can sensed the sign of tiredness on that guy face while Myungsoo on the other hand just started sweating out. Well I wouldn't argue about that because I knew perfectly that Myungsoo likes to exercise. So, it's not weird when he still have a steady breathing even after this run. That's why it's a wrong move for that guy to start a battle with Myungsoo.

Finally, the three hours of run make that guy fell off from the treadmill because of tiredness. He was sweating a lot while his friends tried to help him to get back on his feet. It won't take that long before the other trainees came and crowded around us. Soon, Myungsoo calmly stepped down from his treadmill. I passed him a towel to wipe off his sweats. Then, Krystal came to check the situation.

"What's happened? Are you alright Seungri-ssi?" Krystal asked. The sense of seriousness was evidence in her voice.

"I thinks he needs some energy drinks Miss Jung. He almost fainted when he was guiding me with these treadmills. Thank you Seungri-ssi." Myungsoo's remarks earned a fit of laughter from the other trainees including that Seungri's friends. I saw that Krystal also tried to contain her laugh. Just like that, Myungsoo left and walked away.

Whether Myungsoo was really an exercise maniac or that little battle just now wasn't enough, I didn't really knew it.

"Minho, let's have some spars." Myungsoo suddenly said after rested for a while. Who am I to refuse such a tempting offer.

"Sure, Your Highness." I said playfully only to earn a chuckle from him.

Both of us stepped in to the hanh-to-hand combat section and of course there was nobody else, only the two of us. Taking our own time, both of us settled in our position, getting ready for some fights. In front of me, Myungsoo was doing some body stretches to warm up his body.

After both of us were ready, I pressed the countdown button on my left side. Ready. 3. 2. 1. START!

Neither any of us wanted to make the first move. Like a predator watching it's prey, that was the perfect words if people were watching our fight. After some times, I decided to make the first move.

A punch flied through the air waiting to hit some flesh but unfortunately, it was easily dodged by Myungsoo. I threw another strong punches towards him only to hit another air particles. He was so damn fast.

"Was that all you got, Kiddo?" Taunted him. "Learn carefully." His voice whispered from my backside. When did he got there? As my body turned around for some defence, a kick arrived directly on my stomach making me gaped for some air.

As I thought that was the only attack from him, oh boy! I'm so wrong. Before I could do anything, another punches landed on my skin. Thus time, it landed on my face and ribs. And the next thing that I knew was my back hit the wall, hard.

"Did you thought that was it? That's was just a warm up. And now, it's the real fight." I answered him back with another attacks on him.

At this moment, I was moving as fast as I can and punched as hard as I could. When I saw my claws, I just realized that I already transformed while Myungsoo still in his human form.

Even though, he wouldn't admit it, I'm perfectly knew that I was giving him a hard time during this fight. When I saw him lost his focus a bit, I make a move and kicked him hard on his left leg. A cracked sound was heard. Then I threw another punches but this time was on his face. As my paws closed to his face by a few inches, his hand caught mine, stopped me from moving.

"Wrong move, Kiddo." He grabbed my hand tightly and pulled it to the gravity makin my body pulled forcefully downward. Then a punch welcomed to my view and hit me perfectly on my jaw. My body thrown back making me lied down on my back.

Myungsoo's face came into my view as he was on top of me. I thought that he was going to hit me again bit then I only felt a flick on my forehead. Ding! Ding! Ding! The alarm sounds signalling a time out.

"Nice game, wolf." He said as he was standing up with a limp leg. The guilty feeling swept through me.

Then, I realized that almost every person inside the gym watched our fights including Krystal.

"L, is your leg alright?" What a stupid question Minho.

"Are you blind? I'm sure that I didn't punched you on the eyes. My leg was limp because you kicked it." He said with a deadpan tone.

"I'm sorry. Really."

Laugh. "Your face. Haha. I'm just playing around with you. It's fine. Don't worry about it." Even though he wasn't human, neither am I, we still can get hurt and feels pain. It's just our healing process was faster than normal human.

"Come here." He brought me into a headlock. "Your skills has gotten much better than the last time. I'm so proud of you Minho-ah. Keep practicing harder." Tell me how could I hate this guy?

ย 

~~~~~~~

Hi guys, I'm sorry for the late update. Please enjoy it. Hint, there will be another myungstal moment in the next chapter. Comment if you have any suggestions or anything you like. I'm sorry again. Btw, I was really happy for the 1000+ views. Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ