No Exit

DARK BLOOD ( DISCONTINUED )

King Shiwoo's pov

Once we arrived, I let out the breath that I've been holding back a while ago. I felt relieved as I saw my precious family was fine. Inside the room, there is a few people who were in charged to take care of the Queen. There were also five guards around the room to ensure the safety of Queen Sena.

I looked at my wife with full of care and love as she was holding Myungsoo tightly in her warm embrace. The scene was beautiful but the current situation was really frustrating. I hate the fact that I can do nothing to protect my kingdom. It was so sudden, none of us ever expected these attacks.

Then, a slight of realization hit me as I remembered what Jiyoung had told us earlier. It's not now isn't it? God, can you give us another chance to be happy? I trembled by the thought of my son's future. He still a baby but he can't even have a happy life..

~flashback ~

The moment that I heard him crying, I knew that I don't want anything else but Myungsoo happiness and watching him grow up healthily. I had asked my cousin, Jiyoung about my little prince fate since he is the Great Sorcerer of Audacious Kingdom.

The room was dead silent as we were very nervous with the upcoming result. No one dares to make a noice when Jiyoung did the rituals. Each second that passed felt like hours.

"What is his fate?" I asked in anticipation.

"He will grow up healthy and strong like his father, a ware wolf and quick witted just like his mother, a vampire. " Jiyong smiled.

"Every journey has it's own hardships. As for Prince Myungsoo, he will face the biggest challenge of his life once he reaches the age of 18 years old. Unlike the others, he was special. His abilities was beyond our expectations. There's a strong power that stay inside his body, a pure blood of the Beast. As everyone know, Beast was the hardest to control unlike the other creature." Jiyoung continued.

Everyone inside the room was shocked with his statement. My wife started to cry for our son's fate.

"That's mean, he's the Beast? B-but how?" I stuggled to continue my words since the news was so unpredictable.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness. But, I still don't know the reason behind these miracles."Jiyoung said.

"Is there any other way to help him?"

~~~~~~~~

The thought of being weak makes me sighed inward. There's no other way we could make it alive to escape from this castle. The Abominator was seen every corner of the castle. Thay were searching for us. I'm sure that it won't take that long for them to find us. To put it in simple words, we were trapped inside our own castle.

Jiyong/G.D pov

"Is there any spell to protect the prince?" King Shiwoo asked me. I saw the determination inside his eyes.

"Yes,Your Highness.It was an ancient spell that rarely used." I quickly went to the bookshelf and searched for a particular book.

"It was said that this spell could help a person to control the Beast inside their body before the newborn phase."

"Then, let's proceed with the spell." King Shiwoo decided without any second doubt.

"B-but..." I reluctantly continued." The spell required a soul as a replacement. It's mean, we need to sacrifice someone in order to make it work."

Queen Sena's pov

As soon as Jiyoung said that...

"Your Highness, let me be the one who sacrifice my soul as my gratefulness for the Audacious's newborn prince." The voice belongs to Siwon who only watched us in silent from the beginning.

"W-well.." Before Shiwoo could continued his words, I cut him off.

"I will sacrifice my own soul for my own prince." I firmly said. The whole room was left in shocked. There's no way I would let Siwon sacrifice himself.

Shiwoo looked at me as if I'm insane or lost my mind. I knew that he's going to protest t.

"All of us knew that there's no other way we could escape the castle alive. Right now, I'm still weak. I can't even protect myself much more the prince. The only way to help the prince to escape from this castle is by Siwon's ability. In case if you forget, he can teleport." Everyone seems like they've lost their words including Shiwoo.

"Alright then, I guess there's nothing left for us to argue with. I agree with Queen Sena's words. So,let's proceed it with Queen Sena's as the sacrificer." Finally the King has made up his mind.

Please live healthily my son, Myungsoo...