Time and Fallen Leaves

DARK BLOOD ( DISCONTINUED )

Queen Sena's pov

Every seconds that passed makes me became more reluctant to let go of them and I can felt that Shiwooalso having a hard time for letting me go. Even though it's hard for us, we knew that this sanctification will be worth it for our little prince.

He walked towards me and hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead tenderly only making it's harder for me to leave him. A moment later, drops of tears fell on my face. I took a look at him and saw him crying. The bravest person, the king of the Audacious Kingdom was crying hard because of... me.

"It's okay. Everything's going to be alright. As long as the prince is safe, I'm willing to do anything for him." My voice came out shaken as I'm trying my best to hold my tears from fell down. I don't want Shiwoo saw my sadness.

"Please.. just promise me that no matter how long it takes, you'll wait for me up there." I could only nod as a promise. My heart clenched as I'm watching him breaking like this in front of me.

"They're near!" Jiyoung reminded.

Shiwoo slowly pulled away from the hug..our last hug.

"I'm ready." I looked at the prince in my arms who were sleeping soundly. 'Please live well my son. I could only be with you until this moment. Don't worry, we'll see each other in the other world. I will miss you my son, Kim Myungsoo. Forgive me..' A drop of lone tear finally broke free from my eye and dropped on Myungsoo's cheek.

Jiyoung started the ritual. It didn't take that long before I can feel my body became weak and my head started to spin around. Slowly, I started to lose my consciousness. Am I dead?' Mianhae, Myungsoo.'

King Shiwoo's pov

She started to lose her conciseness. I knew that it won't take that long for her to leave me. Suddenly, bright light emitted from her skin. I saw her body glowed in glittering light. It felt like the time went slowly as her body slowly vanished into the thin air.

That moment I knew that I've finally lost her. 'Till we meet again, my love.' I vow to myself. As if Myungsoo could understand the whole situation, he started to cry too. I took him into my embrace and he started to sleep soundly again.

"Jiyoung, I want you to do anything that can keep Myungsoo out from the Abominators' eyes." Right now, my first priority is Myungsoo.

"Your Highness, I've put Prince Myungsoo into a deep sleep for a long time. As long as he still sleeping, he will be invincible from the Abominators' eyes. Then, he will awake when the right time has come."

Jiyoung saw the worries in me. "I know that I'm not in the right position to say this but what I knew was that Myungsoo will be fine. He's a stong guy just like you, cousin. "A small smile formed on my face, trying to reassured Jiyoung that I'm alright or should I said that I'm trying to reassured myself.

Siwon's pov

"Siwon, I need you to take my son away from here, away from the Abominator. Treat him like your own son and when the right time has come, tell him about his true blood. I'm asking you this favour not as a king, but as a friend. Can you do that for me?" I felt that he was trusting me with his life.

"What do you mean by tell him whan the right time has comes?" I was confused.

"After this war, I knew that the Abominator won't stop looking for him. So, I ned you to cover his identity as the one and only heir of Audacious Kingdom. "

"I will try my best to protect him." I made a promise to myself that no matter what happens, I'll protect the prince.

"Now I can rest in peace." He smiled. He kissed his son for the last time before he gave him to me.

"Good luck my friends. Be safe." I said to Jiyoung and Shiwoo.

King Shiwoo's pov

I watched Siwon transported to only God knows where. Now, it's time for a war between Audacious Kingdom with the Abominator, between win and lose and between life and death.

I looked at Jiyoung. "Good luck." He smirked at me.

"Let's show them what the Audacious really means!" I said full of determination. A determination to win. A determination to stay alive. And a determination to stay by Myungsoo's side.

Siwon's pov

I transported us to Rome which was very far away from our kingdom. I looked at the sleeping prince inside my arms. He's so cute but I felt sorry for him. He still have a long journey ahead. A hard journey to be exact.

Firstly, I need to find my friend Jung Yonghwa. He was one of the vampire clan that lives here and for the record he is the one and only person that I can trust. So, maybe I could asked for his help. I knew, by the time I need to build an army again for the sakes of Prince Myungsoo.

~~1992~~

It's almost 500 years since the last war between the Audacious Kingdom with the Abominator. Even though it's been a long time ago, I'm sure that the Abominator still tried their best to find the prince. Fortunately, I still manages to protect him from any harm.

Now, I live in United States. I already married for two tears with my wife, Choi Sooyoung. She's also a werewolf. I met her during a business trip at London. Yes, I'm a business man. For the record, I'm the founder and the CEO of the Elite Force & Co. , a company that serves the best bodyguards.

Suddenly, I heard a faint sound of baby crying. I wondered for a second. What was that? Then, realization hit me, hard. It was the prince. He's awake! I dashed off from my private office to the prince's room. I was caught off guard because when I arrived, the room was filled with glowing glitter lights. The light slowly fade away.

The nest thing happen left me dumbfounded. I just stood there at the door. My wife came and held the prince into her arms. She tried to calm down the crying baby.

And for another second, I thought to myself, 'What if I have my own child?' The house must be a total chaos.i lost into my little imagination until my wife poked me with a cute smile.

"I have something to tell you. From now on, you're a father for our baby." She whispered.

"What did you just said? T-that's mean I'm... I'm a..." She just chuckled as I was stuggled to find my own words.

"Yes, I'm already pregnant for 2 weeks." The overwhelming feeling inside me makes me smiled non-stop for tge whole week. Nevertheless, the prince identity still a secret. From now on, I will call him Myungsoo, Choi Myungsoo.

ย 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Merry Christmas to all of you (i know that I'm late)..and happy new year! (In a few days)..haha..

So,here's the update. I'm sorry for the late update and thanks for reading my story. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š