What Do You Mean?

DARK BLOOD ( DISCONTINUED )

Siwon's pov

It is undeniably a busy day for me. The fact that we're collaborating with another big and stable company makes me works harder than usual. I was busy preparing the paperwork for the presentation on my desk when someone knocked my door.

"Come in." I looked briefly at the person who entered my office early in the morning. It was the person that I've been waiting for awhile, Myungsoo. I gestured him to sit at the couches.

"Hello Mr. Choi." He politely bowed.

"Hello to you too. What's up with the honorific?" I sat on the couch opposite from him.

"Nothing, for fun." He just shrugged his shoulder. "Anyway, what's so important?" He continued.

There's something that I liked about him, it was his straightforwardness towards serious matter.

"Well,since you're here, I want to tell you something. After you graduate, I want you to take over the new company in Seoul."

"I see.. Is this the important thing that you want to tell me before?" He asked by a sudden curiosity.

"Actually, there's something that's more important than the new company stuff. It's about you."

"About me huh,.that's random. What is it? Tell me?"

I took a deep breath before answered his question. Secretly, I was preparing myself for his reaction. I knew that there's no turning point after this. I need to accept it whatever happens after this.

"The truth is you're not my real son. When you asked me why you felt a strong power inside your body, I can't answered it yet because I was waiting for the right time to tell you. Also,do you remember when you used to ask me why Minho is so strong? The answer to all of these questions was we are immortal."

"What do you meant by we are immortal?" My heart ached when I looked at him.

"All of us are immortal, Sooyoung, Minho and I are werewolves. You're the Beast. I know it's hard for you to accept all of these but believe me, it's for your own sakes. I'm sorry if I took so long to explain it to you."

Myungsoo's pov

Honestly, after the truth finally revealed in front of me, my mind went blank left me with various mixed of feelings. Should I be mad? Or sad? Right now, my mind was in chaotic situation where it was trying to swallow all the information given.

"Earlier, you said that I was the Beast. Then what about my parents? Are they also the Beast?" I flinched as the word parents slipped off from my mouth.

"You might never knew this but you're really special. You're the only son and Prince of Audacious Kingdom. Your dad was the King of Audacious Kingdom, Kim Shiwoo. He's married with your mother Queen Sena. Since you asked, your dad was a werewolf and your mother was a vampire. The born of a pure blood Beast was still a mystery. That's why you're very special."

While listening to his explanation, I was struck with a sudden curiousity." My parents, where are they?"

"Queen Sena was dead when you're still a baby. She's a brave and lovely mother. A pure heart who willing to sacrifice herself for her ine and only son, you Myungsoo. About King Shiwoo, I'm still not sure about him. During the war between Audacious Kingdom and the Abominator, King ordered me to teleport you far away from the kingdom in order to keep you safe. Your farther and your uncle, Kwon Jiyong were the only left to fight those traitors."

"My father, he's still alive,right? I mean,he's the King. So,he must be a strong guy isn't he?"

My face really showed the desperation of my heart. I won't denied that I was yearning to meet my biological parents. After awhile, 'Dad' still haven't said anything. He just lowered his head avoiding my gaze.

"I'm sorry. I need to go first." I excused myself. Honestly,it's still hard for me to understand all of these. I just can't take it anymore, I stood up and left the office even though Dad tried to stop me.

Whenever somethings bothered me or I needed some times alone, I will come here. This place was a secret hideout for me, nobody would know that I was here. It was my family private forest. *sigh* I don't think I could call them my family again.

This forest held a lot of my secrets that I never told anybody. From a leefy screen, I saw the glistening of a winding, silvery stream. I looked at my reflection through the crystal-clear river. Who am I? As three moving water blurred my reflection, it represented me well. A person who blurred about his true identity.

It was a lonely walk along three murmuring of the silver river. My thoughts were running wildly as three stream of water. But then, I felt like I've been followed but I can't see the culprit as the sky getting darker. Years of training helped me in desperate times to detect my enemies. I halted my steps as I heard a faint sound of something moving behind the trees.

"Whoever you're, get out from your hiding!" I said harshly.

A figure appeared from behind a tree not too far away from me. From hours body I knew it's a guy. He wore a black cloak, completely shade his face from my sight. He pulled the hood, revealed his true identity. His skin was pale and his eyes colour were emerald green. He looked at me in the eyes and smiled. Somehow, I didn't felt threatened at his presence. However, I won't let my guard down.

"Who are you? And why are you following me?"

"Long time no see, Kim Myungsoo. Let me introduce myself, Your Highness. My name is Kwon Jiyong, the Sorcerer of Audacious Kingdom." My eyes wide in shocked. He's my uncle.

"H-how did you? The war... the King?" My mind flooded with questions. There's too many things that I wanted to know.

He walked passed me and set down on the green grass facing the river. Without any invitation, I sat beside him While waiting for some explanation.

"Five centuries ago, a grand royal wedding from two of the greatest kingdoms was held. The bride, Princess Sena was from the West Kingdom while three groom was from the Audacious Kingdom. It was the most epic wedding which people envied a lot. Their marriage leads to a strong kingdom and a born of a strong heir, Prince Myungsoo." I saw his eyes glistened with tears when he told me about my family.

"However, things didn't go smoothly as it seems. There's a lot of enemies tried to take down the kingdom but only failed miserably until the day you was born. Also three day of the war between the Audacious Kingdom and the Abominator. That day, the King and Queen of Audacious Kingdom were died because of someone who close to them."

"Who's the killer? How did you survived?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter update. I was wondering, how do you want Myungsoo and Soojung first meet? Comment any suggestions. Maybe I can make them meet in the next chapter. 😋