I Will Show You

DARK BLOOD ( DISCONTINUED )

Myungsoo's pov

"If I told you the killer, you would probably find that person and kill it,won't you? But I won't tell you because I don't want the second war. It was enough for me to lose them. I don't want to lose another family member. I was survived the war because our allies from the werewolves and vampires clan had arrived but it was too late to save your farther. The culprit and some of it's follower managed to escape." So,it's confirmed that my parents already gone.

"Why should I trust you? You probably one of the culprits." I blindly accused him.

"You don't have to trust me, you just need to listen to me. I came with no harm." He took out a charm." This charm was a proof that I'm your uncle. Only the true blood of Audacious Kingdom can wear it."

The charm looks exactly as my necklace. It was the only thing that my real parents left for me since I was a baby.

"What if you just stole it and pretends that it's yours?"


"You're smart. This charm won't sparkle with indigo colour if the owner didn't wear them. As an example, if I wear yours, the charm will turn black. Here, try to hold mine." I took it and as expected, it turns black.

"But, always keep in your mind. You can't shows it to anyone about your charm unless you really trust them. It will be dangerous if the Abominator found out your identity. I've been followed you for a while and I knew that you already felt something strange inside your body, right?" I only nodded to him.

"There's something that you need to know. As soon as your body ready for the Beast, you've to learn on how to control it."

"How am I going to do it? I don't even know what am I really is. My ability? I don't have any slightest idea about it." I can't help it, I felt so devastated.

"That's why me as your one and only beloved uncle will guide you controlling the Beast inside your body. So, you won't easily lose control if you're changing." I scoffed when he mentioned the words 'beloved uncle '.

"Where were you all these time? Why didn't you came to meet me?"

"Geez boy. Calm down. Do you think that finding you was easy as 1,2,3? Heck,it was like completing a thousands pieces of jigsaw puzzles without having any clue about it. At least I came right? So,starting tomorrow you have to come here every day in the evening for your training."

"What? I'm still a freaking university student you know."

"Take it our leave it? If you come, I will tell you about your parents." He smirked in victory as he knew that I won't reject it when it comes to my parents.

"Fine, I'll go."

Soojung's pov

As I woke up from my sleep, I knew today wasn't like the normal day. Today was my first day as a P.E.F agent. I woke up early because I want to make sure that everything was perfect. Who wants to be late on their first day right?

I felt like I was a kid who lost her parent as soon as I stepped into the building, my new workplace. Although the building was as big as the Blanc Group, it's still a thrill since the whole environment was unfamiliar to me. Why? Men wearing suits was normal but in this situation, a LOT of men with a huge bulky body built wearing a whole black coloured suits walked around the company.

While I was lost in my own sea of thoughts, someone tapped my shoulder, a woman to be exact. I looked curiously at her. Does she knew me?

"Miss Jung?" The woman asked me.

"Yes, it's me."

"Hello, I'm Sandara Park, Mr. Choi's personal assistance. I was informed by him that you're the new Pro-Elite Force. Nice to meet you." She gave me a friendly smile. At least her smile can calmed me down for a bit.

"Hi, nice to meet you too. Can I meet Mr. Choi for a section second?"

"I'm sorry but Mr. Choi already left an hour ago for a business trip. Mr. Choi ordered me to take you for a tour around the company especially your new headquarter."

"Sure, please lead the way."

"I learned that this building consists of 30 floors. Each floor represent different type of departments. It took us 20 minutes before we went to the headquarter.

As we entered the elevator, I saw Sandara-ssi used a golden coloured card and scanned it at the scanner. Automatically, the elevator took us to a secret basement floor which I assumed the P.E.F Headquarter.

"As you can see, this card can take you to the HQ. Each P.E.F Agents were given this card and as for you you'll have it in the evening. Yours still in the process." She explained.

Then,the elevator opened and revealed the Headquarter of Pro-Elite Force. This place was bigger and fancier than I've ever imagine. In short amount of time, three people came to my sight.

"Guys, let me introduce your new member, Miss Jung Soojung or Agent Krystal. She's 19 years old and currently your new teammate."

"Hello, I'm Jung Soojung. Please guide me." I bowed respectfully at them.

Usually, a newbie always get the cold shoulder or maybe ignored by their members. To put it in simpler way, bully. It was a common thing that happened to a newbie. However, I was surprised as my senior smiled warmly at me and not to mention the welcoming environment. They were nice and friendly.

"So, you must be the one that Mr. Choi mentioned.I'm Kim Taeyeon, the leader of P.E.F. Welcome to the team and if you have any problem, don't brr shy. We'll help you." A petite figure greeted me.

"I'm Jr., the Physical Trainer. If you need anything, I'll be at the gym." A guy introduced himself.

"Last but not least, Ahn Jae Hyun the tech boy of P.E.F. Nice to meet you." Another guy continued. His skin was pale, maybe he's a vampire.

"I assume that all of you already knew each other. Taeyeon-ah can you bring Soojung around the HQ? There's something comes up. I can't stay." Said Sandara-ssi.

"Sure, no problem."

"Then, I'll go first. Oh, Soojung-ah, just call me Dara unnie. Good luck!" She said cheerfully. Wow, what is she? Energy pill or something?

After a brief moment of awkward silence, Taeyeon unnie broke it.

"So, Soojung-ssi let's start the tour. This HQ consist of four levels and only agents and some of the higher people can enter this HQ. It was designed specially for P.E.F Agents.

"Before I come here, is there only three people inside here?" I blurted out my curiosity.

"Yup."

"Cool."

"The first level was here. This is where we usually held meetings or planned strategies. Below was the second floor. This floor was designed for combat training. They already installed the latest battle programs, if you need to practice you can come here but remember to wear your protection. The weapons also stored at this level. Next, the third level. It was a full - equipment gym. There's also a dance practice room. Some missions required some dance skills you know. And the most awaited level, the fourth level which also known as the heaven for agents. It was the rest area. There's some king beds, couches, games and foods. After a tired day, you can rest here."

That was a long intro. Taeyeon unnie left me alone to give me some times to adjust myself here. I also put some of my stuffs inside the locker.

"Soojung-ssi, follow me." Out of nowhere Jae Hyun came and dragged me to the first floor.

"As a P.E.F Agent, these are the things that you must have with you especially during the missions. First, the entrance card. Then, the PDA. It was installed with the newest technology, flexible and waterproof. As for weapon and armor, there's a lot of choices and you can pick anything that was provided here. Arasso?"

"Yes, I'll work hard."

"Hey, kiddo. Don't be too hard on yourself. There's no mission today. Also, drop the formalities. From now on, we're a team." Jr. beamed.

"Okay,." Oh, I'm going to love this job.

Siwon's pov

After Myungsoo dashed off from the office, I was worried of his safety. The thought of something bad happen to him makes my heart beats wildly. As soon as I completed my paperwork, I quickly went home with hopes that Myungsoo will be there.

I parked my car inside the garage, there I saw Myungsoo's black Lamborghini Aventador. My heart calmed down since he's already home.

"Hi Dad." Minho greeted me from the kitchen.

"Hey Kiddo. Did you saw Myungsoo?"

"He's inside his room. He's seem sad. What happened?"

"He already knew it, the truth. I'll go meet him first."

I climbed the stairs nervously until I'm a few steps away from his room. I knocked his door, the door unlocked allowing me to come inside the room. He smiled weakly when he saw me.

"Hey Dad."

"Hi, are you alright?"

"Dad, this evening I met a guy. He wears the same charm as mine. He said that his name was Kwon G.G and he said 'hi ' to you."

G.D? Who could it be? Is it Jiyong?

"Dad, I'm sorry about earlier. I-I don't know who I am?" His eyes glistened in tears.

"Its alright. I'm sorry too. Always remember that no matter what happens, for me you always a part of this family. You're my son. Remember that."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter update. Hope you like it.  😊

In the next chapter....ermm..