The Rooms

He's Only Human (and They aren't)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sunggyu woke up at late afternoon, he heard some mumble and some footstep. But when he opened his eyes, he didn't see anyone and the only thing that accompanied him was some random variety show on television.

Sunggyu groaned and tried to sit. He felt dizzy and his eyes felt heavy, didn't mention how dry his throat right now. He coughed little bit before groaned again when he remembered why he could felt that way. Damn, how could I cried like that in front of all the members, he cursed himself.

“Hyung,” suddenly a hand brought a glass of water in front of him. He looked up and saw Dongwoo bright smile.

“Thanks,” he said while took the glass and emptied the glass in one gulp.

He then looked at his surrounding,” Where are the others?”

“Uh...sleeping?”Dongwoo awkwardly answered.

Sunggyu squinted his small eyes.

He looked at the clock on the wall, “At 4 pm?”

Dongwoo only laugh awkwardly. Sunggyu then looked at his surrender. The TV was on. There a chips bag that already opened left in the floor. Sunggyu then took the chips bag and ate one. Kriuk. The chip still crisp. Added the noise that he heard before woke up...

“ They still in here a moment ago, right?,” he gave sharp looks to Dongwoo.

“Ah, hyung, why you so observant?” Dongwoo then laughed after said that.

Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo who laugh randomly. Just like the Dongwoo that he knew.

After Dongwoo got calmer, he then said, “Please understand the kids hyung. They don't know how to behave when you wake up,” he continued, “ I mean, we never see you crying like that before.”

Sunggyu just nodded in understanding. He then ate the remaining chirps. He felt hungry after all.

Dongwoo just observed Sunggyu for a while. After Sunggyu finished the snack, Dongwoo asked carefully, “ What actually happened last night hyung?” he then added, “ Hyoan already told me what he know. But I just can’t believe that’s the truth. It’s just imposible for you to partying, and even take drugs, with a bunch of alphas!”

“Yes! I can’t believe that either!” Sunggyu answered with a pout. At least one of know that’s not right.

Dongwoo little bit confused with the way Sunggyu answered but he still nodded in agreement.

“It’s just does not make sense. I would never take drugs, why would I?” Sunggyu continued.

“Right Hyung, you too cautious on your health to take drugs,” Dongwoo chimed, “ And you hate the alphas too much to partying with them.”

There’s goes again, Sunggyu thought when Dongwoo mentioned ‘alpha’. What does that means? He almost asking Dongwoo about it but then realized something.

“Dongwoo, it’s 2011 right?”

Yes, why hyung?”

Sunggyu put his head back to the pillow. His brain started to working again. He seemed already accept the fact that he somehow got transported to the past. But the past was different. Firstly, they should already debut right now. They even should already get public recognition from their Scorpion dance! There something different happening in here. And the constant mention of alphas from the others , the weird advertisement words too...

Sunggyu unconsciously held the pendant that now hanging safety on his neck. The same pendant that he held dearly when the accident happened but magically became a necklace on his neck at the time he changed his clothes this morning in the hospital.

“Dongwoo, did you know where is my phone?” Sunggyu suddenly asked Dongwoo.

“I think it’s in your ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter