Save Me

He's Only Human (and They aren't)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For my dearest readers who already subscribe this story since foreword or chapter 1, It isn't double update. I just think that my 1st chapter too long so I divide it in two chapters, ahaha. I'm sorry !!! >,< The real update is in the next chapter, so just click next button, please :*

And for new readers (I really hope there are new readers ><), please enjoy this chapter~~~

 

The party was boring and Sunggyu was bored. He bored to pretend to be happy meeting that ‘important people’. He tired to smile stupidly and pretend to be innocent when he understand very much what they saw on him. A desired object, a man who they can buy with some amount of money or deals. A high class e.

So, he decided to coming out for a while for a fresh air. And that how he met Lee Joon, his senior idol who started his new path in the acting world after quit from MBLAQ, and had a chat with him for the first time.

Lee Joon stood at the edge of balcony when Sunggyu saw him. The only barrier between him and the ground of some hundreds feet below them was the railing who crafted beautifully in the edge. He didn't even know why his feet brought himself to the place beside that man when they never exchange more than greeting in the past. Maybe because he just seem as lonely as himself right now. Just like him, wandering alone in this chaebol party as the guest that can pleasant their eyes.

He just stood beside lee joon and watched the outside night scenery when Lee Joon noticed him.

“Sunggyu?” he look little bit amused but still had this calm aura on him, so different from his variety persona.

“Sunbaenim,” Sunggyu greeting him with 90 degree bow.

“You never change, didn’t you?” Lee Joon said with amused smile.

“Huh?” Sunggyu a bit lost. What he mean? His bow?

“Nothing,” Lee Joon then back to his previous activities, if you can called watching the night city below them is an activity.

Sunggyu felt a little bit awkward after they know presence each other. He felt weird to let the silent coming back, and maybe, maybe he just need talk to som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter