Come Back Again

He's Only Human (and They aren't)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sadly, it wasn't a dream.

Sunggyu woke up in the morning still in the hospital with Hyoan who rushed him to changes his clothes and check out from hospital. Sunggyu pinched his hands multiple times in a hope that he still in a dream and he would wake up eventually but just ended in pain and his hands becoming red. He then tried to pinch his manager cheek and ended in pain again when his manager shove him in anger.

Sunggyu didn't talk at all in their way home. He still confused and tried to find a logical explanation from the events before and his shoulder still hurt from his manager rough action. Can he be more careful? I bet there will be a bruise on my shoulder. But he noted some weird words in the advertisement boards along their way home. ‘An Alpha best perfume, make every Omega fall for you’? ‘Omega best heat suppressant, never fails to protect’? ‘BetaBi, make you even better than an alpha’? Is there some new trend that he didn't know? He should watch TV more often or ask s later. He’s too busy with his schedules and it looks like he left too far behind some trend or something.

But Sunggyu soon lost his curiosity about the weird advertising words when he realized that their car didn’t go back to Mecenat Polis. To his horror, they actually went to Mangweon dong, precisely to their iconic old dorm that already got demolished.

When their car stopped, Sunggyu couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the house was still standing proudly and as tragic as he remembered. This is impossible! How....?

“Yah, are you want to sit in here all day or what?” Hyoan impatient voice woke Sunggyu up from his shock.

Sunggyu just shook his head, didn’t believe his voice right now. He slapped his own cheek but the pain was too real. It’s impossible, it’s just crazy. But then second realization coming to him. If they back to this house, that means the other members....

Sunggyu went out from the car with dazed mind. He straight up went inside the house and then to his room. He opened the door to his old room with Woohyun just to found....

Dongwoo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter