Reality

He's Only Human (and They aren't)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah, I actually want to update this story at December 25, but I’m too used to start writing on Friday and just can’t push myself to write before that. So my dearest readers, please enjoy this chapter as a late present from me XD

 

 

2011....2011....2011....

Sunggyu brain repeated Myungsoo last word like a broken record. His mind was blank. It was felt like his brain finally melt down because too much unbelievable things that happened to him. However, Sunggyu blank condition made other members worried. Everyone looked at Dongwoo, silently and unintentional asking what should they do right now.

At that moment, their front door opened again and three people coming in. The first one was Woohyun, with his hands full of grocery bag, followed by Sungjong and Hyoan who still in a bad mood because of Sunggyu.

When Woohyun saw Sunggyu, without knowing anything, he approached and greeted Sunggyu with bright smile, “ Oh, Sunggyu hyung! You’re back? I actually planning to make a strawberry cake and bring it to hospital if you still hospitalized today.”

Sunggyu blinked his eyes again. Did...did Woohyun just smile to him? Sincerely smile at him?

“Hyung?” Woohyun tried to get Sunggyu responses when his hyung just stood like statue and looked at him. He then put his grocery bag and waves both his hands in front of Sunggyu, called his hyung with his cutest voice (or as cute as woohyun deep voice can produced), “Gyu Hyung~~”

That’s it! That was the last stray to Sunggyu sanity. He tried to hold and maintain his acts when he actually want to scream for everything, every illogical things that happened to him since last night. But Woohyun smiles and acts...Woohyun who looked at him with happy eyes without any hint of hatred. Woohyun who sincerely smiles to him without mocking underneath. He couldn't withstand anymore.

He hugged him.

When Sunggyu suddenly hugged Woohyun tightly, Woohyun first instinct was trying to escape and hiding in his room. He was shocked with Sunggyu reaction. He dared to acts cute in front of Sunggyu because this hyung, only this hyung, will never reacted like this to him. Not like other people...what if Sunggyu hyung...

But his fears disappeared when he felt something wet on his shoulder. He then realized that his hyung actually trembling slightly. Is Sunggyu hyung crying? Woohyun felt guilty because almost had a bad thought towards Sunggyu. He then patted Sunggyu back awkwardly and did not trying to escape anymore although he felt little bit uncomfortable with this much closeness.

The others actually were shocked and afraid too when Sunggyu suddenly hugged Woohyun. Dongwoo almost forced Sunggyu to release his grip on Woohyun but he stopped when he heard a muffled sobs from Sunggyu. He then catched Woohyun eyes who silently asked a help in this confusing situation.

Dongwoo silenced for a moment before he spoke quietly but with authority emitted from them, “Howon, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo, you guys in charge of making a breakfast,” he then looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter