Alive

He's Only Human (and They aren't)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu never felt the impact. He never felt how the truck crash  their car nor how the car spin a few times before hit the ground. He never felt the pain from being crushed by car body nor pain from the thousand pieces of his broken windows car that piercing through his body. It just blinding light then blackness.

Then, It was a blinding light again. Sunggyu tried to open his eyes but damn...the light just hurting his eyes.

“Urgh,” He groaned and tried to cover his eyes with his hand.

“Sunggyu? Sunggyu, are you awake?” He heard a faint sound that oddly familiar. Hyoan?

Then the memory of the night coming down to him. He tried, really tried, this time to open his eyes and fortunately this time the light more bearable, maybe because his eyes started to adjust.

The first thing that came to his vision was white. Everything white. From ceiling, wall, the light...is he in heaven? The second thing that came was his manager face. Ukh, is he still stuck with his manager even in heaven? Maybe this is not heaven. Maybe people get heaven and hell description switched. Yup, this is must be hell and Hyoan actually the one in charge of torturing him.

“Sunggyu? Sunggyu? Can you hear me?” Hyoan start to panic for Sunggyu lack of responses.

Fortunately, the doctor who in charge of Sunggyu came at that time. The doctor actually rushing to Sunggyu bed after Hyoan calling (more like yelling like crazy) that the patient is alive just five minutes after he announcances that the person was dead.

“Doctor! Doctor! Look, he open his eyes! He’s alive!” Hyoan jumping at the doctor like 5 years old kid that can prove that unicorn is real to an adult. But then, his excitement switch to panic expression when he added,” But he not respon to my call...what happened? Is his brain really damaged? What...”

Hyoan panic ramble was cut by doctor words, “Please calm a bit. I need to examine the patient.”

“Mr. Kim Sunggyu-shi, can you hear me?”

Sunggyu blinked his eyes when another person that he didn’t know trying to talk to him. Someone with white coat and doctor name tag. Oh, thank god, he thought, that mean he is in hospital not in after life.

“Yes,” Sunggyu finally make a sound after he realize that he wasn’t dead.

Suddenly his manager face came to his vision again with his rambling,” Oh My God, you’re alive! You’re alive!You’re alive !!”

Ugh, Hyung,,,please,” Sunggyu trying to blocked his manager voice because he felt little bit dizzy and Hyoan rambling attack didn’t help him.

But then a realisation hit him. How could Hyoan Hyung still looks perfectly fine? He is the driver, he should be as bad as or even in worse condition than him. And how he didn’t feel any pain in his body except a headache?

The doctor somehow managed to push Sunggyu manager and continued his question,” Are you feel any pain? Any weird feeling?”

The words that coming out from Sunggyu mouth wasn’t the answer but the question that bothering him,” Why I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter