Prompting Post [OPEN]

Colorful World SHINee fic fest Round 1!

error


>Prompting is OPEN!<

We are now officially opening the Prompting Period! : ) 
We have been waiting for this for so long, and finally the day is here ^^


Prompting will be opened from January 8th until February 5th! That makes four weeks in total in which you can stop by and drop a SHINee related prompt for the Colorful World fic fest! : )
All you need to do is follow the link below! It will lead you to the Prompting form where you can fill out the blanks.


After Prompting Period closes, we will publish the excel spreadsheet with all the gathered prompts.
They will be anonymous of course.
No contact methods will ever be published.


Any rating, pairing, trope or AU is welcome as long as your prompt follows the rules of our fest! (Meaning, that we do not accept dubcon/noncon or heavy ia.) 
Pairings can be two people, but also OT3, OT4 or OT5.
Whatever floats your boat and is to your liking!
Maybe the recent holiday season inspires you to a prompt?

We would be happy to see them! ;)


Also, please keep in mind to keep your prompt summary as short as possible, but as detailed as needed.
Give the writer who wants to adopt your prompt some space, but don’t forget to give them a general direction.

Bad Prompt #1:
Taemin works at a toy store and Minho is a regular costumer.

-> This is far too vague and the writer would have no idea what you want to see!

Bad Prompt #2:
Taemin works at the toy store next to Minho’s apartment. It is named MeToyZ and he works there every day from 9 to 5. One day Minho needs to buy a present for his niece Miyoung, but he has no idea what to buy so he consults the store clerk. However! He can’t concentrate at all because the guy is so handsome and keeps flirting with him all the time! So he asks for his number and they go grab coffee together and then often meet for lunch. In the end he buys a white teddy for the niece and Taemin comes along to her birthday party because he is good with kids but Minho drops the cake and the day is ruined but Taemin laughs anyway because he finds it endearing.

-> Too many details! The writer would have no freedom at all.

Good Prompt:
Taemin works at a toy store which is close to Minho’s apartment complex. His niece’s birthday is coming up and he needs a present asap. He plays an indecisive costumer though because it means he can come back to the store and talk to the handsome clerk who he wants to ask out on a date.

-> This works fine! It has a basic story line and still leaves some space for the personal taste of the writer! 
Anything specific that you would like to see, or that you don’t want to see can be included in the ‘candy points’ or the ‘please don’ts’ sections! ^^


If you have any questions or you need help with anything, please contact us! We would be very glad to help you out : )
Happy Prompting!!
Let’s show SHINee our love ;)

>Prompt Form<