Claiming is [Open] & Claiming Manual

Colorful World SHINee fic fest Round 1!

error



It’s time!
Claiming Period has officially started!

After you have checked out our prompt archive 
here all you need to do is fill out our claiming form if you want to take home a prompt and transform it into a fic! : )

The Claiming form will ask for:


  • A valid email address (required, as we will contact you via Email about which prompt you got, the check-in guidelines, if any problems occur)
  • A username (aff, lj, twitter, ao3, etc, however you can choose to stay anonymous. This means that your username will not be revealed to the public and you simply stay as ‘anonymous’)
  • Prompt Choice #1 (required)
  • Prompt Choice #2  (optional. If someone else claimed your #1 Choice before you, you will automatically get assigned to your Choice #2)

     

And that’s it!

After filling out the form, we will send you a confirmation Email to the address you left us and confirm which Choice you have gotten.
Claimed prompts will be crossed out as well as be coloured in light grey in the prompt archive, so before you fill out the form be sure to check if the prompt you want hasn’t already been claimed by somebody else!
However, if someone has claimed the prompt it can happen that the claimer has to drop the prompt again due to personal reasons. So be sure to check out the archive from time to time if you were looking for a specific prompt!
Dropped prompts will be uncrossed as well as coloured light blue, so it will be easier to find them.

The archive has two sheets. 

You will find all prompts in chronological order on the first page of the sheet.
On the second sheet, ModK arranged the prompts by Pairings. So if you are looking for a specific pairing to write you can use the second sheet to find them all piled up at one place!
Please keep in mind that you can only claim one prompt until you have finished writing the fic and handed it in. After that, you are free to claim a second (or more) prompt(s)! : )

The minimum word count for your fic should be around 2000 words.
(If you have 1900, we won’t mind!)

The final submission day is May 8th! Please have your fics ready until then!

That leaves you with a 90 days writing period!

This is a really big time period and we would like to encourage new writers to take this chance and try to write a fic for the SHINee fandom : ) Also if you have trouble with reaching the exact word count as a newcomer, don’t worry about it. We will be very lenient ;)
We would be really happy to see many of you adopting a prompt and participate in this fest! Claiming will stay open till the very end of the fest. So if you suddenly feel inspired, feel free to drop by and take a prompt home even if it’s already May ^^

Thank you!

Now! Follow THIS LINK to the claiming form!

error