Masterlist

Colorful World SHINee fic fest Round 1!

Day 1, 16th May:

 

1)

Title : Of curiosity, awkwardness and unicorn. 
Prompt : #180 
For: Anonymous
Pairing : Jongkey
Author : Baya_111 
Word count : 3274 
Rating : PG-13 
Warnings : none 
Summary : Jonghyun considered himself as human -as human as one could be when sporting two dogs ears and a tail color of sand. So being forced to go to a veterinary clinic because of a simple cold was probably the worst thing that could happen to him. He didn't know it would turn out to be one of the most important day of his life. 

 

 

2)

Title: A new me
Prompt: #145
For: Bored0ut0fHerMind 
Pairing: 2min (slight Onkey)
Author: Harunachan 
Word count: 10192
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: graphic
Summary: Lee Taemin is a famous couple's youngest son, forcing him into the world of entertainment and fame. His older brother, going by the stagename Key, manages to book Taemin to a photoshoot he self is starred in. There he meets the A-listed famous actor Choi Minho and immediately feels something. There is a weird tension between the two that Taemin cannot forget. The same day, Taemin recieves a notice of him being recommended in a popular drama series that Choi Minho is starred in. Taemin's parents and older brother forces the shy youngest to take the role, and a new adventure has started. 

 

 

3)

Title: "Five more minutes..."
Prompt: #92
For: Anonymous
Pairing: JongYu , OT5
Author: "Anonymous"
Word count: 1930
Rating: G
Warnings: None
Summary: Jonghyun stayed up late, composing. So when Jinki comes to wake him up, he doesn't.

 

 

4)

Title: Dent Sucrée
Prompt: #5
For: JongkeyWedding 
Pairing: Jonghyun/Key
Author: starskeys @ livejournal
Word count: 9.3k
Rating: PG
Warnings: I have very little first-hand knowledge of France, its culture and its language, so if there are major mishaps and/or misunderstandings, I apologize! In addition, I do not own or claim any of the poems as mine — the authors have shared them online and can be found on the internet. Other than this, there are no warnings of the upcoming content.
Summary: Jonghyun has come to Paris with the intent of learning how to make the best of pastries as an apprentice of his uncle, but finds himself at a loss of touch when the son of the South-Korean ambassador sends him his compliments.

 

 

Day 2, 17th May:

 

5)

Title: Like in the fairytales
Prompt: #99
For: @Blingmilk
Pairing: JongKey
Author: SERiOuSLY 
Word count: 15 187 words
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: brief mentions of blood, war and violence, mentions of and ual situations, brief mentions of forced pregnancy and abortion, future!au-ish (also spoilers of the fairytale sleeping beauty)
Summary: Jonghyun is living in a world where what was once known as The Epidemic - the governments radical response to years of riot and opposition amongst the population - has robbed people of the ability to experience emotions. He had always been forced to hide that he was different, The Epidemic never having taken its full effect on him, but when he is taken in by a foster family after years of being shoved from one orphanage to the next, he meets Kibum, his new brother and against all reason, falls for a boy who can never love him back.

 

 

6)

Title: Over The Phone
Prompt: #34
For: Mayuri
Pairing: Onkey
Author: Trani_s 
Word count: 2286 (part 1)
Rating: R
Warnings: No warning
Summary:  Kibum had only one job: taking his cousins away to the zoo. What felt like a never-ending exhausting day turned into something he didn't expect.

 

 

7)

Title: Her cherry lips
Prompt: #122
For: alifetimeofinfinities @ tumblr
Pairing: fem!JongTae
Author: Anonymous
Word count: ~4,9k
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: genderbent, english is not my first language
Summary: It was pouring and Taerin just wanted to get back home, but then she tripped over herself and found herself wrapped up in an obnoxious blue sweater a little later

 

 

8)

Title: Untitled
Prompt: #83
For: kimjongloser @ tumblr
Pairing: Jongkey
Author: chocolatecatfish 
Word count: 3173 
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: mentions of alcohol consumption
Summary: "I like large parties. They're so intimate. At small parties there isn't any privacy." - Jordan Baker, The Great Gatsby. Aka. a jongkey university au of frat parties that don't result in either of them getting any.

 

 

 

Day 3, 18th May:

 

9)

Title: Into The New World
Prompt: #81
For: alifetimeofinfinities @ tumblr
Pairing: JongKey
Author: minkeylover33 
Word count: 6,154
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: language, , infidelity, ion, brief mentions of abuse
Summary: Jonghyun's growing interest in men is what makes him start hiring Kibum for . It wouldn't be that big of a problem if Jonghyun wasn't already a married man.

 

 

10)

Title: In Sight, In Mind, In Heart
Prompt: #94
For: Amidesuu
Pairing: 2Min
Author: SatineHarmony 
Word Count: 11,367 words
Rating: R
Warnings: occasional cursing and brief groping scene
Summary: Taemin's savior is no prince charming on a white horse; instead, he's a handsome, tall stranger whose looks scream jock from head to toe. Yet, Taemin couldn't have asked for more.

 

 

11)

Title: Show time
Prompt: #135 
For: Anonymous
Pairing: Taemin/Kai
Author: Blingdom 
Word count: ~2,2k 
Rating: R
Warnings: slightly rated (ual) scenes 
Summary: Jongin has been keeping a secret from his boyfriend. A secret that is about to be revealed and will show Taemin a new world of swirls and coloured ink.

 

 

12)

Title: Listen to my Spell
Prompt: #184
For: Anonymous
Pairing: JongKey 
Author: Skytime 
Word count: 5555
Rating: PG
Warnings: -none-
Summary: Jonghyun has a problem. A major one at that. NEWTs are around the corner and while he is quite confident about all his charms (pun intended), he lacks a very important thing; a patronus. He has never managed to create one, and that calls for drastic measures. Namely, asking sassy Slytherin student Kim Kibum for help. That shouldn't be a problem, as Kibum has the most beautiful arctic fox patronus Jonghyun had ever seen...if only they didn't hate each other's guts.

 

 

Day 4, 19th May:

 

13)

Title: Chat Me Up
Prompt: #15
For: minkeylover33 
Pairing: Jongkey
Author: Coffeeinseoul 
Word count: ~8000
Rating: PG-13 (for slight cursing)
Warnings: n/a
Summary:  Kibum and Jonghyun are close friends who have been through thick and thin together. However, events in Kibum's past and his time spent with Jonghyun over the years has changed his initial feelings of simply "friendship" with the older boy, and suddenly he has no idea how to handle these blossoming emotions. After a night out with his friend Woohyun, Kibum decides to give an online chatting/dating site for LGBT men a try as a way to distract himself from his confusing relationship with Jonghyun for a bit. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for Kibum, his online flirting is not with a random stranger, as he first assumes.

 

 

14)

Title: Koi No Yokan
Prompt: #59
For: Anonymous
Pairing: taekey 
Author: anonymous
Word count: 2273
Rating: PG
Warnings: no warnings apply (mention of alcohol consumption)
Summary: Kibum's dogsitter suddenly quits on him. His luck fails him when he tries to find a replacement - or does it? 

 

 

15)

Title: Creamy white doubts 
Prompt: #161
For: kimjongloser @ tumblr
Pairing: fem!OnHo
Author: Blingdom 
Word count: ~4700
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: mentions of , English is not my native language, slightly sensitive topic regarding low self-esteem/ dieting / etc … 
Summary: Eunsook faces problems with her body and her self-esteem but her girlfriend Minjung is right there to pull her out from her ocean of doubts.

 

 

16)

Title: Together No Matter What
Prompt: #39
For: Anonymous
Pairing: JongKey
Author: AdrenalineJongKey 
Word count: 2400
Rating: PG-13 
Warnings: None, not even foul language. (Mention of game addiction as coping menachism)
Summary: Kibum is fed up with Jonghyun playing his MMORPG(game) all the time. He lost his job, is a stranger to many of his friends and family, and to top it off is on the brink of losing his lover as well. Though not everything is as Kibum thought it was, as he soon discovers Jonghyun might not be the one at fault at all...

 

 

Day 5, 20th May:

 

17)

Title: Between the Lines
Prompt: #106
For: kimjongloser  @ tumblr
Pairing: Jonghyun/Key, slight!Key/OC
Author: sweetstreet 
Word count: 8880
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Summary: Eunmi has known Jonghyun and Kibum for most of her life, and has never considered their relationship to mean anything more than friendship. But one year before her friends graduate, everything she thinks she understands is its head. 

 

 

18)

Title: let's go see the stars
Prompt: #151
For: Trani_s 
Pairing: OnKey
Author: taemachineride @ tumblr
Word count: 3932
Rating: G
Warnings: no warnings apply
Summary: For as long as he can remember, Jinki has been on his own. 

 

 

 

19)

Title: Tangerine
Prompt: #123
For: Anonymous
Pairing: Minkey
Author: mistguise @ livejournal
Word count: 8106
Rating: PG
Warnings: None
Summary: Article XIX. Section 2. The red strings of fate are not to be tampered by humans under any circumstances. This includes cutting, knotting, tangling and any other form of manipulation. 

 

 

20)

Title: Something Like Happiness
Prompt: #126
For: Hae_You
Pairing: OT5, in particular Jongho, Jongyu, Onkey, Jongtae but still ot5
Author: professorjjong @ livejournal
Word count: 14138
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Swearing, , m-preg, omega-verse, brief!
Summary: Jonghyun and his four roommates all enjoy the benefits their relationship brings them, but it comes with a risk, too.

               

 

21)

Title: One By One
Prompt: #3
For: JongkeyWedding 
Pairing: Jongkey (Main), 2min (Main), Onkey (Former)
Author: Layni17 
Word count: 2324 
Rating: R
Warnings: Language, violence
Summary: Jonghyun never wanted to visit the past. No, he was quite happy with the present. Minho couldn't agree more. When a car accident sends them back to the Joseon Period, well, they weren't quite happy with the result. When a maiden named Taemin enlists their help and promises a way for them to get home, of course the best friends are on board. However, they never expected just the amount of danger the maiden was in, and how deadly this "Key" person was.

 

 

Day 6, 21st May:

 

22)

Title : Please what?
Prompt: #2
For: JongkeyWedding
Pairing: Jongkey
Author: RadiaLax 
Rating: NC-17
Word Count: 3057
Short Summary: Kibum choked on his water but Jonghyun choose to about it and accuses him of having dirty thoughts which is completely ridiculous.

 

 

23)

Title: In the right place
Prompt: #170
For: jjagiyah @ tumblr
Pairing: TaeKey, side JongYu
Author: Baplover1989 
Word count: 5149
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: cursing
Summary: It all began when his mom started getting worried over the fact Kibum might die alone with no one to love. Her friends were basically the problem. Somehow they enforced this thinking into his mom's mind that at the age of 26 a person should already be settled and with a family to cater. Since then, it became kind of a habit for his mom to call every now and then to see if he still has a partner or not. It frustrated him to no end which eventually made him decide on lying a bit, but he definitely didn't see this coming.
With no boyfriend to take back home, Kibum searches eagerly for one. He almost surrenders until a blonde haired boy decided to help him and he’s never been this grateful.

 

 

24)

Title: The search for paradise
Prompt: #114
For: littlestmousie
Pairing: Jongkey
Author: flowerkibum @ tumblr
Word count: 1983
Rating: G
Warnings: n/a
Summary: Jonghyun and Key go to the same college, but have never formally met. Then one night Key has to stay late, hears music, and sees Jonghyun. Key starts staying late and Jonghyun notices.


 

25)

Title: Please, Don't go
Prompt: #22
For: theloveablemaknae @ tumblr
Pairing: Jongyu (side pairing broken onkey)
Author: Anonymous
Word Count: 2700
Rating: PG
Warnings: none

Summary: After Key suddenly dies in an unexpected accident Onew is left alone and heartbroken. He attempts to live his life again however cannot be as happy as he was before. Jonghyun a quiet music geek moves in next door and when Onew find out he plays excited he approaches Jonghyun. The two start working together on a project which helps Onew to release everything he's bottled inside and finally move on from Key.

 

 

26)

Title: The Little Kim
Prompt: #64
For: Anonymous
Pairing: jongkey
Author: Anonymous
Word count: 4851
Rating: G
Warnings: grammar errors? Failed attempt of fluffiness?
Summary: This is the story of the Kim family. In which one of them is starting kindergarten and the others are just not ready.

 

 

Day 7, 22nd May:

 

27)

Title: Lions are Trouble makers 
Prompt: #95 
For: -kimkyungri- 
Pairing: Jonghyun/Key
Author: Blingdom
Word count: ~5k
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Harrypotter!Au, english is not my first langauge 
Summary: Kibum comes to Hogwarts as Mahoutokoro gets evacuated. He gets sorted into Slytherin House and the first thing he learns is that the lions from Gryffindor only mean trouble. Even troubles of the heart.

 

 

28)

Title: A night of change
Prompt: #9
For: Boyoshi 
Pairing: 2min
Author: Amidesuu
Word count: 3432
Rating: R
Warnings: Rated R
Summary: Choi Minho is a nature lover and moved from the big city the forest to continue his career as a Field Biologist. While out in the forest taking samples of plants, he discovers a hurt fox and takes him back home to heal him back to health. The next morning, a boy wakes up with a rumble, acting like an animal in his living room. What will Minho do with the boy that appears to be the hurt fox?

 

 

29)

Title: Fanboy Perks
Prompt: #51
For: Anonymous
Pairing: Jonghyun/Taemin
Author: ShinBo
Word count: 2268
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Slight , breathplay
Summary: Rockstars don't always notice their fans, but when they do they might be in the mood for a little game.

 

 

30)

Title: Aphrodite's Son
Prompt : #157
For: Anonymous
Pairing: OnTae
Author: WickedDemonAngel 
Word Count: 11k
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: None
Summary: Taemin is the son of Aphrodite and is a master at charm-speaking everyone into getting what he wants. He knows it may not be the gentleman way, but why not use the power he is given by his mother, the Goddess of love and beauty? Taemin is used to having many admirers, but that also presents his problem. He has this secret crush on a special person, but every time he approaches the other and makes him smile, he doesn't know if it's because he is the son of the Goddess of love or it the smile that greets him may be true.

 

 

31)

Title :  Wheel Of Fortune
Prompt : #68
For: Blingdom
Pairing : Jongkey
Author : Baya_111 
Word count : 3333 
Rating : PG-13
Warnings : swearing
Summary : In which there's a sassy merman caught in the net of Captain Jonghyun's crew.

 

 

Day 8, 23rd May:

 

32)

Title: Golden chains
Prompt: #26
For: oohhmygodsun 
Pairing: JongKey
Author: Jongkeywedding 
Word count: 31184 (as of now, this chaptered story is not finished yet and will be continued by the author)
Rating: NC-17 
Warnings: Slaves, touches racism, questionable punishing methods,  
Summary: Kibum never wanted to continue the tradition. It was sickening him. But even as a young lord he had no power to stop somethings that are written in stone. Therefore, at his seventeen's birthday he has no choice but to accept the gift presented to him. Kibum is gifted a man, someone that would please his every wish, fore fill all his needs , some one that would only live for him. And even if he is trying to push him away, this man with strange hair and large eyes only gets closer.

 

 

33)

Title: Unplugged
Prompt: #1
For: Anonymous            
Pairing: Onkey
Author: Anonymous
Word Count:14,147
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Top Key, Bolded words are spoken in English
Summary: Kim Kibum, or better known as Key, is a Korean artist who debuted as a rock star in the United States keeps skyrocketing further and further in to fame. But while preparing for his new album he gets the news that his grandfather has passed and he has to travel to Korea to attend his funeral, and ends up with way more than what he expected.

 

 

34)

Title: Two Sides and Surprises 
Prompt : #50
For: Blingdom
Pairing: Taemin/Kai
Author: SHINima
Word count: 8147
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Graphic ual Content
Summary: Taemin is a well respected and well mannered CEO, but no one knows what happens behind closed doors. Namely, no one knows that the disciplined Taemin loves to bend his secretary over his desk, ing him on countless invoices and offers.

 

 

35)

Title: It was all miscommunication
Prompt: #49
For: Anonymous
Pairing: Jonghyun/Onew, Jongyu
Author: luvstars 
Word count: 3.5k
Rating: R
Warnings:  Theme, Alcohol Theme
Summary: "He was more than wrong. He was played. Jinki was just someone else to sleep with to Jonghyun, while it was going to mean everything to him."

 

 

36)

Title: Haetae
Prompt: #4
For: JongkeyWedding
Pairing: JongKey
Author: Anonymous
Word count: 33,600
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Blood, violence, homophobia... army life.
Summary: Jonghyun enlists for his compulsory military service and finds that the army is all too like the music industry that thought he'd left behind him, where up to the right people is more important than anything else. Luckily he quickly finds new friends to help him along and a new authority figure to drive up the wall. Alternatively: A story in which Jonghyun and Kibum pretend to be egoistic s, but don't manage to fool anyone except themselves and each other.

 

 

Day 9, 24th May:

 

37)

Title: Go To Sleep
Prompt: #31
For: sweetstreet
Pairing: Jongkey
Author: grailmis @ livejournal
Word count: 1972
Rating: R
Warnings: mentions of insomnia, ; language
Summary: Jonghyun doesn't sleep. Kibum wished he was the one who didn't.

 

 

38)

Title: Tying the Knot
Prompt: #146
For: Bored0ut0fHerMind
Pairing: 2Min
Author: MinMin_92
Word count: 12, 546
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: No warnings. 
Summary: It’s the Presenting Ceremony of the pack and Minho and Taemin, nemesis of high school are going to find out what is their destiny, alpha or omega. Destiny is a . 

 

 

39)

Title: Moebius
Prompt: #23
For: kukunoona
Pairing: Taekai, Onesided!Jongtae
Author: Lynzi1998 
Word count: 4,448
Rating: R
Warnings: Brief uality/implied , Mentions of blood, Character death, Possessive/Murderous Vampire Jonghyun, Mild/brief violence
Summary: Taemin never expected to be attacked on the night of his anniversary and subsequently made into a vampire, but then, life is full of the unexpected.

 

 

40)

Title: Of Lab Experiments and Musicals
Prompt: #63
For: Anonymous
Pairing: Ontae
Author: Anonymous
Word Count: 4322
Rating: PG
Warnings: None
Summary: Lab geek Jinki falls for his new roommate unexpectedly.

 

 

41)

Title: Please don't bite
Prompt: #183
For: Anonymous
Pairing: JongKey
Author: minkeylover33
Word count: 5,018
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: language,
Summary: Since Jonghyun was turned into a vampire, he'd never tasted a drop of human blood (and he didn't intend to do it either). Kibum is set on changing his mind though.