Thank You Post

Colorful World SHINee fic fest Round 1!

Thank You Post




And with this Colorful World ’s first round is officially over!
The reveals have been posted as well now, wow! Please send lots of love to all our writers! They put so much work into this, we can’t be more grateful! You were amazing! It was a pleasure to work with all of you! We can’t say it often enough, but nothing would have been possible without all of you, prompters, writers, supporters and readers. Thank you to everyone who dropped a prompt! Or more than one ;)
Thank you.
Please remember to drop lots of comments to the stories ;) They all deserve it!

We hope you had lots of fun because we surely did!
And:
A special shout out to all of you who helped promoting us!

We really hope that we can count on you, the lovely prompters, supporters and writers, for Round 2 as well!

ModY: Thank you for this amazing round! We are so happy that you all participated! We hope that you will join Round 2 as well! And Happy SHINee Day to every one : ) Let’s continue supporting SHINee ^^
ModK: Thank you to everyone who made this fest what it is now. This all started with a small idea from us two mods and it turned out great with the help of every single one of you. SHINee deserves all the love it got through this fest and the works that came from it. It was a lot of work but clearly worth it. See you all with our second round for our boys. ;)

>> Let’s head over to the statistics!

Thanks to all of you we were able to gather 184 prompts of 15 pairings!
The most prompted Pairing was JongKey!
In the end we could gather 41 fics with a total of 293.435 words!
Wow, that’s just amazing!! 

Initially we had 59 participants including the drop outs. We still can’t believe it!

Important Note: There are some people who did not message us about dropping out. They simply did not reply to any of our emails (or other methods of contacting)
We deeply regret that these people did not submit their works.
We would like to ask everyone to keep in mind to always message us about dropping out even if the reason is ‘I just don’t want to anymore’. It’s okay.
But we need to know for the fest. Because we need to plan ahead with the postings and everything.
Thank you.

On a lighter note we would like to thank Blingdom (aff), Baya_111 (aff) and Minkeylover33 (aff) for handing in more than one fic! Thank you guys!!
Also, Jongkeywedding (aff) and an anonymous writer who handed in fics with a word count of over 30,000 words each!
You are simply amazing!!

And here are the more detailed statistics:



error


Thank you for a successful first round!
ModsK and Y are very happy that we could show our love for SHINee together!
Thank you!

We would also like to wish everyone a Happy SHINee Day! We planned this whole fest with the idea of having the reveals and the final fest day on SHINee Day! As this is a SHINee fic fest, we thought it would be the most appropriate.
Our 5 boys have successfully reached their 8th Anniversary together… 
I think we all hope that there are many more to come!
Let’s all support SHINee together !! : )

HAPPY SHINee DAY TO ALL OF YOU!!


ModK & ModY




error