...

Reset

Chapter 3: ...

 

 

A/n: hey! shocked? XD it turns out that I'm able to update-- all my promises to myself abt I won't touch anything related to fics during my exam XD in this chapter, I inserted the same amount of the present as the past. I hope you won't be confused. And abt this chapter's title... Idk. Just running out of ideas for that @_@ this exam is burning my creativity ;_; any suggestions? ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

"So why would you want to know about that?" Ryeowook asks Sungmin who just sits in front of her. Sungmin's eyes were puffy due to crying, and she seemed so messy.

Sungmin didn't say anything as she just stares at the floor.

"I'm asking you why do you want to know about that?!" Ryeowook raises her voice as tears starts forming in his eyes. "So that you can hurt Kyuhyun oppa again? So that you can use that against him on the court so that they will grant your divorce?" she asks sarcastically.

Sungmin shook her head as she tries to swallow the huge lump in . "No, Wookie Unnie--"

"Don't you dare to call me that! I'm not an Unnie of a like you" Ryeowook snaps. "Now, after almost a year of making him suffer and cry, you want me to tell you why he doesn't get mad at you and that jerk Yesung?"

Sungmin can't say anything. Ryeowook was right, she already hurt him so much, so why would she asks her about how he feels about the whole thing.

After she found out that Kyuhyun knows all about her affair with Yesung, she went straight to Ryeowook's place to find some information, but this is what she got.

"Kyuhyun oppa..." Ryeowook starts to say something after a few minutes of silent. "He always come to me everytime he had a fight with you. Mainly because he has nowhere else to go because he had already lose contact with all of his friends. Remember Changmin, Minho and Suho? They used to be his best friend, but he stops hanging out with them since you told him that you don't like them as his friends. He also have other female friends such as Hara, Seohyun, Seulgi, and all, but he stops meeting them since you might be jealous. So that left him with only me as his friend"

Of course Sungmin remembers that. She remembers when she told him to stop hanging out with Changmin, Minho and Suho. She told him that it's because they are giving him bad impact on his life, but no. She did that because the three of them knows her affair with Yesung. She's affraid that they might tell it to him.

Ryeowook takes a deep breath. "Do you think I don't know why you don't want him to meet with the three of them?" she asks. "It's because they know about your affair, right?"

Sungmin quickly stares at Ryeowook in shock. How could she know?.

Ryeowook fakes a laugh. "Don't stare at me like that" she said. "Changmin said it. He told Kyuhyun everything. But you know what? He got mad at Changmin and decided to believe in you"

Sungmin's eyes widened in shock. "He... He did?" she asks.

"Remember your wedding's 7th year anniversary?" Ryeowook asks. "I still remember that day, it was raining, and you asked him for a divorce, I never seen him so weak before. He was soaking wet, and he was crying. He told me everything"

"Everything?"

Ryeowook nods. "He tells me how you always strangely go home late, how he sees some kissmarks on your chest, but because he doesn't want to loose you, he doesn't even dare to ask about it" she said. "He told me that he even begged you to stay, but you just ignored him and pushed the divorce"

Sungmin just stares at the floor as she tries to hold back her tears. She remembers that day. She pushed the divorce because Yesung was the one who told her the faster, the better. She didn't even remember that it was their anniversary.

Ryeowook gets her purse and gets a box inside it. Tears starts falling from her eyes as she saw that box. "He even prepared a gift for you" she said sadly. "He loved you that much, why can't you love him back?" she asks. She gives the box to Sungmin. "Open it"

Sungmin stares at her confusedly, but she opens the box. She can't hold back her tears anymore when she saw what's inside. It was a beautiful charm bracelet with diamond bow and star charms.

She remembers that bracelet. It was when they are about to get married, when they are looking for wedding rings. That's when she saw that beautiful bracelet, and she told him that she liked it. But since they were still students back then, Kyuhyun told her that he will buy it for her, someday when he already has his own money.

She reads the letter that was inside the box.

 

'Ming, do you still remember this bracelet? You used to like it, back then, 7 years ago, before we got married--I'm not sure whether you still like it or not ㅋㅋㅋ. But I told you that I'll buy i for you when I already has my own money.

Now, that I already has my own money, I bought this for you. Well, it's pretty hard since this bracelet was actually a limited edition that is produced 7 years ago. Remember my so called 2 weeks business trip to France? Actually it wasn't a business trip ㅋㅋㅋ I met with the designer and told her to produce the exact same bracelet for you. I even managed to tell her to have your name engraved in one of the charms. Sorry for lying to you.

So it's been 7 years, huh? I'm getting old, and so you are. I was just on my early 20s--you even barely step 20s when we first met, but now we're almost on our 30s. But don't worry Ming, I'll still love you even though your face will full of wrinkles and your hair turns white. I'll still love you even though our future kid will already get married. I'll still love you no matter how much you'll hurt me in the future. I'll still love you no matter what happen--you know I'm such a brat! Let's go on for 10 years, and let's go on for another 10 years, and let's go on forever! I love you!^^'

 

Ryeowook just stares at Sungmin who is crying as she reads the letter. "Do you know why I have that bracelet with me?" she asks. "He left it here. He told me to throw it, but I didn't do that. I kept it instead"

"W-why don't you just throw it just like what he told you?" Sungmin asks. "You love him. You must make him forget me in order for you to have him"

Ryeowook shook her head. "Lee Sungmin-ssi, loving someone doesn't mean that you must have them for you, but letting them happy with their choice" she said. "And that's what I'm doing. Oppa's happiness matters to me. I'm supposed to confess to him that day, when he proposed to you. But no, I don't do that. I let him be happy with you"

There was a moment of silent.

Ryeowook wipes her tears. "And after that night you asked him for a divorce, he hired a private investigator to find out why did you asked him for a divorce" she said. "And boom! A week after that he find out that you're having an affair with his own stepbrother, Yesung"

"But... Why don't he just confront me and Yesung?" Sungmin asks.

Ryeowook laughs, still crying. "That was my question" she said. "He said that he doesn't want to lose you. He still loves you just like the first time he met you. And he can't hate Yesung too. He's afraid that he might lose both of you if he did that, that's why he just keep the pain all by himself, and cry behind you"

Sungmin cries even more upon hearing her answer. "Why is he so stupid?" she asks. "He's not supposed to do that for me"

"You know what, Lee Sungmin-ssi?" Ryeowook asks. "That night, the night when that accident happened, he was actually with me. He was drunk, so I came to fetch him. But he insisted that he must go home all by himself just in case you came home and waited for him even though he knows that you almost never go home at night because you always spend your night with Yesung" she said. "Even he was on that accident because of you. And if he's not on a coma state, I bet he'll not blame you. You're like a queen in his heart. He can never blame you. And if he can hear our whole conversation, he'll got mad at me instead of you. He'll got mad at me for calling you and for telling you the truth"

Sungmin cries as she hugs the letter and the box tightly. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." she whispers softly.

There was a moment of silent because both of them were too busy crying. Ryeowook takes a deep breath. "Lee Sungmin-ssi?"

Sungmin stares at her.

"Please... Please let go of Kyuhyun" Ryeowook said.

Sungmin's eyes widened in shock.

"Please... Just let go of him... Do anything so that the court will grant your divorce" Ryeowook said. She kneels down in front of Sungmin. "I beg you, please stop hurting him. Just let go of him already"

"Ryeowook-ssi..." Sungmin mumbles.

Ryeowook is so perfect. She's a kind hearted, and beautiful lady. She has a perfect body even though she's kinda short. She's also good at cooking, unlike Sungmin, who even can't hold a knife. And the most important part... She loves Kyuhyun to the step that she wants to sacrifice her own happiness for him. She'll never cheat on him for sure.

And for Kyuhyun himself, he's not ugly at all. He's handsome and tall. He's smart, rich, kindhearted, and tallented. He has everything. He's perfect.

'Why would Kyuhyun choose me?' Sungmin thought as she stares at Ryeowook.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Baby, what are you thinking?" Yesung asks as he backhugs Sungmin's bathrobe covered body.

They spent another night at Yesung's condo. Sungmin woke up on midnight, so she's standing on the balcony while staring at the night sky.

"You shocked me" Sungmin said as she holds his hands.

Yesung chuckles. "Sorry" he said. "Why are you awake?"

"Just thinking some things" Sungmin said. "And you?"

"I woke up because I can't find you beside me" Yesung whispers seductively right into her ears.

"Baby, we just did that an hour ago" Sungmin said.

"I don't care" Yesung said before he starts kissing her neck.

Sungmin tilted her head so that he'll have more access on her neck. "We're not supposed to do this" she whispers. "Kyuhyun was sick. We need to at least respect him"

Yesung stops as he lets go of her. He makes her face him. "I'm getting jealous here" he said. "Are you trying to say that you want to break up with me because everything we're doing was wrong?"

That's when Sungmin was confused. In one side, she feels bad for Kyuhyun, but on the other side, she loves Yesung so much. She doesn't want to let him go. "No, baby, it wasn't like what you think--"

"Now that I see it clearly, your eyes were puffy" Yesung said. "Let me guess, you're crying for him?"

"No, baby, please listen--"

"Look, Minnie, I never forced you to stay with me. You're the one who came to me" Yesung said. "And I can totally understand, if you came to love him. However, he's your legal husband and I'm just the other man. What can I do?"

Sungmin didn't say anything. Yesung's cellphone suddenly rings. He answers it.

"Yeoboseo?" he asks. He listened for a while. "Fine, I'll go to the airport as soon as possible" he said before ending the call. He stares at Sungmin for a while. "I really cherish our relationship even though I'm just the second for you, that's why I suggested you a divorce. I even hurt my own brother because I love you. But it seems like I'm the only one who cherishes this relationship" he said before he turns his back, and walks inside his room to get his shirt.

"Where are you going?" Sungmin asks.

"Are you even care?" Yesung asks her back. "Just go to the hospital and take care of Kyu just in case he got his consciousness back"

Sungmin quickly hugs him from behind. "No, please don't go!" she said. "Baby, please believe that I love you and not Kyu"

Yesung lets go of her and faces her before pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss. "You love me, right?" he asks between their kiss.

"Yes, baby, I love you" Sungmin whispers between their kiss.

"Then don't let go of me" Yesung said before letting her go. "I have an emergency flight to New York. All the other pilots are busy" he said before kissing her forehead. "See you in a few days"

Sungmin hugs him. "Have a safe flight" she whispers. "I love you"

'Yes. I love Yesung, and not Kyu' she thought, reassuring herself.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"I thought that you don't have a girlfriend?" Sungmin asks Kyuhyun who is sitting on his bed while reading a comic book.

Kyuhyun stares at her. "I don't" he said before he turns his attention towards the comic book. "Why? Jealous?"

Sungmin was shock when he asks that. "Who? Me? Hell, no!" she said.

Kyuhyun laughs softly as he puts the comic book on the bedside table. "Aigoo, our little lady doesn't know how to act" he said, teasing her.

"Aish! That's not the problem!" Sungmin said as she pouts her cheek.

"Then what is it?"

She takes a deep breath. "You know what? I thought you and Ryeowook Unnie were both in love, it's just that you guys haven't confessed at all" she said. "But then, there's a girl named Hara came here to visit you, and she seemed so close with you, and then there's also this Seohyun and Seulgi girl who also seemed like they are your girlfriend or whatever you call them"

"So?"

"Yeah, I mean... You see, girls may not like it if you give them some false hopes" Sungmin said.

"Wait, who is giving false hopes to who?" Kyuhyun asks confusedly.

"You! You're giving false hopes to those girls" Sungmin said. "They likes you. Obviously"

"Who? Them? You mean, Hara, Seohyun and Seulgi?" Kyuhyun asks.

Sungmin nods.

He laughs upon seeing her reaction. "Minnie, let me tell you this one thing, Hara, Seohyun, and Seulgi already has a boyfriend" Kyuhyun said. "And they would be like totally ticked off if you tell them that you think that they liked me"

"But... What about Ryeowook Unnie?"

Kyuhyun thinks for a while. "Well, as of Wookie... I'm sure she has a thing for me" he said. "But I don't like her"

Sungmin's eyes widened. "You know?" she asks. She frowns. "Then why don't you show her that you don't like her back? You're making her wait for you!"

"I just don't want to hurt her" Kyuhyun said.

"But... Why don't you have a girlfriend?" Sungmin asks. "I mean... You see... You're this guy who has everything"

"Everything?" Kyuhyun asks. "Wow, was that a compliment?"

"You has everything except for attitude" Sungmin corrected.

Kyuhyun laughs. "Well... What can I do? The girl I love is not loving me back" he said as he stares right into her eyes.

Sungmin can feel her heart beating faster. "Wh-who's that girl? Do I know her?" she asks.

Kyuhyun smiles at her. "What if I say that it's you?" he asks.

There was a moment of silent between them as they were staring right into each other's eyes.

Sungmin quickly stands up to end their eye contact. "This is what I'm talking about! You loves to gave girls false hopes!" she said as she hides her blushing face with her hands.

Kyuhyun laughs. "Why? Are you touched?" he asks. "I know it. You liked me from the beginning"

"Who? Me? In your dreams, sir!"

"If you don't like me then why would you care whether those girls are my girlfriend or not?" Kyuhyun asks. "Ah, no, to be exact, why would you care whether I gave them false hopes or not?"

Sungmin bites her lower lips frustratedly when she doesn't know what to say. Kyuhyun was right. Why would she care?. "Aish! Whatever!" she said. "Now, do you want to start your walking practice or not?"

"I've done it with Wookie this noon before you came" Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin feels another weird feeling as she heard Kyuhyun's words. "Aish! Whatever! Just do anything with Wookie Unnie! Just go date her!" she said as she stomped her feet on the floor.

"That was such a nice suggestion actually" Kyuhyun said. "I was thinking about it a while ago"

Sungmin frowns at him. "Aish!" she said before leaving the room.

Kyuhyun smiles as he stares at the door, where she left.

"This is so weird. She already likes you, it's very obvious. Why don't she just show it and make everything easier?" Kangin asks. "The viewers are getting bored already"

Kyuhyun shook his head. "No. She's not yet liking me" he said. "It's Minnie. I even failed to make her fall in love with me within 7 years, then how come I could make it only in a few days?"

Kangin flashes a not-so-obvious smirk. "You can do anything if you put that in mind. As of now, just think about that confession. And what she said after" he said before disappearing into the thin air.

Kyuhyun sighs. "Is he really meant to help me?" he asks himself. "He's no help whatsoever" he said as he remembers Ryeowook's confession to him when they are doing his walking practice.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Oppa, I have something to tell you" Ryeowook said as she helped Kyuhyun walks.

Kyuhyun stares at her. "What is it?"

"Don't be shocked..." Ryeowook said. She bites her lower lips. "I... I like you. I've liked you since I first met you"

"I'm not surprised" Kyuhyun said.

Ryeowook's eyes widened. "Why? Is it too obvious?" she asks.

Kyuhyun nods. "It's too obvious, Wookie"

Ryeowook stares at him sadly. "So the answer is no, I guess?" she asks.

There was a moment of silent.

In his previous life--the present, Ryeowook will never confess to him. He just told her that he knows that she likes him when Ryeowook was crying on his wedding day, but then she denies, because she knows that Kyuhyun already has a wife, and it's inappropriate for her to confess to a man who is already married. So she just told him that she was crying because she was too happy for him because he finally found his life companion. So in the previous life, Kyuhyun doesn't even have to think that Ryeowook will be hurt if ever he rejected her, because she never confess at all. But now, that he failed to propose Sungmin today, which means he's not going to get married for now, he really had to think about this.

She has been really kind towards him, always there for him even on his hardest time. Giving him advices for his married life even though she loves him, and that would hurt her so badly.

Kyuhyun smiles at her. He shook his head. "No" he said.

Ryeowook stares at him confusedly. "No, as in the answer is no, or no as in the answer is not no?" she asks.

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. "Your question confuses me" he said. "But what I mean is no, the answer isn't no"

Ryeowook's eyes widened--again. "So it's a yes?" she asks.

Kyuhyun shrugs his shoulder. "Let me think about it, okay?" he asks.

Ryeowook smiles. "Yay! Oppa, thank you!" she said happily.

"Why are you already thanking me? I'm not yet accepting you" Kyuhyun said.

"Just with you wants to waste your time to reconsider about this already makes me happy" Ryeowook said happily.

Kyuhyun just laughs softly as he shook his head at her. "You're such a weird girl" he said.

'Why wouldn't I fell in love with Wookie before?' he thought as he stares at Ryeowook who is currently smiling at him.

"Why? Is there something weird on my face?" Ryeowook asks.

"Wookie-ah" Kyuhyun said. "What if I proposed a girl right before you confessed to me? Will you still confess to me?"

Ryeowook's eyes widened. "You just proposed a girl? Who is that?" she asks.

Kyuhyun laughs. He shook his head. "Just 'What if'" he said.

Ryeowook pouts. "Well... Then I'm not going to confess. You're going to get married. And I don't want to be a home-wrecker" she said.

"Then what are you going to do?"

Ryeowook smiles. "I'll stay for you untill I don't love you anymore" she said. "Because love doesn't always mean that you must have that person for you"

Kyuhyun nods. "I see..." he said. He suddenly thought of something. A girl who thinks that love doesn't means that we have to have each other, and a man who thinks that love means we must do anything to have the girl we love. That must be a good match. Besides, if Yesung got paired up with Ryeowook, then Sungmin won't be cheating with Yesung or so does he thinks. "What if I set you on a blind date with Yesung hyung?"

Ryeowook's eyes widened. "Yesung Oppa?" she asks. "Aish. I don't like him"

"Why?" Kyuhyun asks. "He's a good guy, he's handsome, and he has such an amazing future. He's going to be a pilot. Imagine it, you'll be the wife of a captain"

Ryeowook shook her head. "I only see him as an Oppa" she said. "Besides, I don't like a man who is a lot older than me. He's 5 years older than me"

"Ei, just do it like what fangirls said when their idols are enlisting" Kyuhyun said. "5 years is nothing"

Ryeowook laughs. "It's 2 years, pabo!" she said. "Besides, I think Yesung Oppa likes Minnie"

That's when Kyuhyun's smile vanished. Yesung already likes Sungmin? This is like... 7 years before all those things happened!. "Why do you think so?" he asks, trying to sound normal.

"Well, I saw Yesung Oppa talked to Minnie yesterday" Ryeowook said. "He was holding her arms to avoid her from leaving, but Minnie was like rejecting him. It seems like she's so fed up with him"

"Did you hear what's in their conversation?"

Ryeowook shook her head. "I'm way too far behind them" she said. "By the way, why are you interrogating me? You sounded like a husband who is interrogating someone who saw his wife cheating"

'And that's what I'm doing' Kyuhyun thought. But he just fakes a laugh. "What the hell was that?" he asks. "I was just asking you so that I know that Yesung hyung has a girlfriend or not. Because you see, he keeps on teasing me because I'm single since birth. I want to back if Minnie is so fed up with him"

Ryeowook laughs. "You guys are so close with each other despite the fact that you're not blood related" she said but Kyuhyun wasn't listening because he was too busy thinking about one thing:

'Does Yesung hyung already knows Minnie from the very beginning?' he thought.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Sungmin was staring at Kyuhyun's sleeping face while crying. She decided to just go to the hospital while Yesung is gone. She sighs as she wipes her tears. "Seriously, why would you do this for me?" she asks. She holds Kyuhyun's hand. "You has everything. You're handsome, you're tall, you're rich, you're smart, and as if that wasn't enough, you have such a good personality. You can get so much more than me. Why would you stick up with me despite of being hurt not only once?"

But of course, Kyuhyun won't answer. He was on a coma state. He's not going to answer her.

Sungmin caress his cheek. "You're really getting thinner from the first time we met each other" she said. "Please, open your eyes. Are you not tired of sleeping?. If you open your eyes, you'll never feel sad anymore. I'll let you go, so you can find your happiness. As of now, please, just let me know that you're fine"

"Playing a good wife, huh, Lee Sungmin?"

Sungmin was shock when she hears that. No, it wasn't Kyuhyun. His eyes were still closed. She looks at the door. "Changmin-ssi" she whispers.

Changmin laughs sarcastically. "Great that you still recognize me" he said.

"Why are you here?"

"Visiting my best friend. Or should I say, Ex-best friend since he decided to trust his wife" Changmin said. "And you? What are you doing here? I guess Kyu's parents weren't here for you to put up an act?"

"I--"

"Wait. Let me guess" Changmin said. "Since your 'boyfriend' is on duty, you decided to play a bit with Kyu. Am I right?"

"Changmin-ssi!" Sungmin scolded. "I was just trying to be a good wife!"

Changmin laughs. "Oh, this is even funnier than any rom-com drama out there" he said. "Is being a good wife includes the part where you cheat on him?"

Sungmin didn't say anything.

"Ah, or the part where you told him to stop meeting me, Minho and Suho because we know your secret?" Changmin asks again.

And Sungmin was quite--again. Changmin was right. She was nowhere close to being a good wife.

"Or... The part where you let him begged for you not to let him go?"

Sungmin's eyes widened. "How could you know that one?" she asks.

Changmin laughs. "Let me tell you that I'm now working as a private investigator" he said. "And fyi, your husband is my client"

"But you said--"

"Well, I'm a profesional. So I just put our problems aside" Changmin said. "Besides, he even admitted to me that he's wrong when he got mad at me for accusing you of cheating. And it's so very rare to see him admits that he's wrong. So we agreed to fix things up between us"

"What did you told him?" Sungmin asks nervously.

"Wow, wow. Relax, miss" Changmin said. "Well, let me guess. There's so much about you that I don't tell him"

"What is that?"

"Like... Who is your ex-boyfriend who made him got hit by a car?" Changmin asks. "Ooh! And the fact that you've been cheating with Yesung hyung since 5 years ago? Heol, I can't believe that I even still call that jerk with hyung"

Sungmin's eyes widened. "You... Know that?" she asks.

Changmin laughs. "Oh, Lee Sungmin, who do you think I am?" he asks. "Kyu would've known all of that if he decided to trust me instead of you. But well, love really come before friendship. I don't even know what he sees on a like you. Wookie was like, 1000% better than you"

"Changmin-ssi... Please, don't ever tell him all about that" Sungmin said.

Changmin flashes a smirk. "Why? Protecting your ex-boyfriend?" he asks.

"No" Sungmin said. "I'm going to let go of Kyu as soon as he opens his eyes, so please, don't hurt him more. I want him to get a new life"

Changmin laughs. "Is it me or is it you who is hurting him?" he asks. "Besides, do you think letting him go is the best for him?"

"Of course. He cried and suffered a lot because of me" Sungmin said. "If I disappear from his life--"

"Are you sure that you've known him for 7 years?" Changmin asks. "Hell, you seemed like someone who only knows him a few hours ago"

"What do you mean?" Sungmin asks confusedly.

"Lee Sungmin-ssi, you're indeed the best actress ever. You even deserved an academy awards. Firstly, you pretended that you love him, and I believed you. At least before I saw you in a bar with Yesung, and now, you're pretending that you don't know anything" Changmin said. "Think about it, he would dump me, and his other friends for you. He would cover the fact that he knows that you're cheating on him for you because he was afraid that you're going to leave him. Do you think he'll be happy if you let him go?"

"But--"

"Do you think letting him go will gave his wasted 7 years back?" Changmin asks.

"Then what should I do?!" Sungmin asks, raising her voice in anger.

"Stay with him for the rest of your life whether you love him, or not" Changmin said. "It's your punishment for all your sins"

"But it will only hurt him more"

"Then that's your fault" Changmin said. "It's already your fault by marrying him even though you don't love him"

"I don't want to hurt him!" Sungmin said. "I just... I marry him out of guilt"

"Then you think cheating on him doesn't hurt him?" Changmin asks.

Sungmin didn't say anything.

"I really was shock when Kyu decided to keep everything a secret to you" Changmin said. "Where's our king of the devils?"

Sungmin still didn't say anything.

"But then I realize something. Devils becomes weak once they cried" Changmin said. "That's it. He cried for you. He becomes weak for you. If you let him go, do you think he'll be able to gain all his powers back? Of course, no" he said. "You said you let him go for his own good. But let me ask you this thing, after you got divorced with Kyu, you're going to marry Yesung, right?"

Sungmin didn't say anything, mainly because Changmin was right.

"See? I'm right, am I?" Changmin asks. "You're just going for your own happiness, not his. You've ruined his life. Do you think you still deserve to pursue your happiness after ruining someone's life?"

Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun who still has his eyes closed.

Changmin was right. She had ruined someone's life.

She doesn't deserve to pursue her own happiness after all.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Yesung was sitting on his office as he waits for the crew to prepare the plane.

He stares at his phone's wallpaper, still the photo of them during Kyuhyun's wedding day.

"Kyu, you know what?" Yesung asks, starting a conversation. "I guess Minnie is starting to fall for you"

There's a moment of silent, as if he was waiting for someone to answer his question. "I know. She's supposed to love you. You're her husband, right?" he asks. "But still... You know that I love her so much" he mumbles as tears starts forming in his eyes. He laughs bitterly. "Okay, this is weird. Why do we always fall for the same girl? I'm starting to doubt that we're not blood related"

He stares at the picture closely. He was standing between the two of them, and his hands were behind his back. He remembers it. He was holding Sungmin's hand.  "Now that I think about it, I'm being such a really bad brother" he said "I got jealous of all the attention you got from Umma and Appa. I also got jealous because you always get any girl that I like... I'm so childish, right?" he said.

He laughs softly. "Remember when you're stil in college? I used to tease you because you never has a girlfriend since birth" he said. "You always got mad at me everytime I'll say that, saying that it's your choice to be single. I can't believe that you're getting married even before I become a real pilot"

There was a moment of silent. He sighs. "Anyway, you know what? I actually know that Minnie is actually already falling for you from the very beginning" he said. "But I hide those facts from her. I don't want her to leave me"

He was about to say something again when someone knocks on the door.

It was one of the staff. "Captain Cho! Boarding time in less than 30 minutes!" he said. "Time for some briefing!"

"I get it" Yesung said. "I'll be there soon"

The staff bows his head at him before leaving his room.

Yesung stares at his wallpaper, once more. "Sorry to end this conversation so soon, but I need to go now. Wow, it's been like... Almost a year that we don't do brother conversations anymore" he said. He sighs. "But I'm sure you'll never think of me as your brother anymore after you find out what I have done to you"

He takes a deep breath. "But it's better to keep it a secret, right?" he asks. "I love Minnie, but I don't want to lose my brother for the second time. You know this is such a hard choice for me" he said before turning off his cellphone. "Wish me a safe flight"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Minnie, can we talk for awhile?" Yesung asks as he holds Sungmin's arm to prevent her from walking.

Sungmin rolls her eyes. She just went out of Kyuhyun's room when suddenly Yesung was standing in front of the door, watching their whole conversation. "Oppa, we've talked about this, right?" she asks. "I'm tired! I don't want to talk about that anymore!"

Yesung sighs. "I know! And I already accept the truth!" he said.

Sungmin raises an eyebrow. "Really? Then why are you still holding my arm?" she asks sarcastically.

"We need to talk" Yesung said

"There's nothing we need to talk about" Sungmin said. "We've talked all about it yesterday"

"No, Minnie. It's about a whole different thing" Yesung said.

Sungmin thinks for a while. "Fine. But let me go first" she said.

Yesung lets go of her. "I... Actually I heard your conversation with Kyu earlier"

"So?"

"Well... I want to tell you that... Please don't get the wrong idea" Yesung said. "He doesn't like you. He's like that towards every girl"

Sungmin laughs sarcastically. "Aren't you his brother? Why are you talking bad about him behind his back?" she asks.

"Look, I'm not talking bad about him! I was just telling you the truth!" Yesung said. "Besides, stop doing aegyo in front of him. He might get the wrong idea"

"About?"

"He might think that you like him"

There was a moment of silent. "What if I really like him?" Sungmin asks.

Yesung's eyes widened in shock. "Eh?"

"That's even none of your business, Oppa" Sungmin said. "Now, if you don't mind, please, I'll go" she adds before leaving Yesung dumbfounded.

Only one thing they don't know.

Kyuhyun was actually listening to their whole conversation.

'So Minnie and Yesung hyung really knows each other before this?' he thought.

But that wasn't the main question in his mind.

'But What is their real relationship?'

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Anyone can guess it? ㅋㅋㅋ btw am I the only one who feels how Yesung felt everytime everyone will just let the one who's younger than us win every arguments? XD