007

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris walked along the hallway to his office. He huffed softly, cursing himself for forgetting to bring along an important document he kept in his drawer. It’s Saturday and he was wasting his free time by coming to his office to take the said item. He slowed down his steps as his office door came into his sight. He reached the doorknob, increasing his speed again so he can go home faster and flopped down on his fluffy bed at home. But, seeing someone standing in the room make he stopped for a while as well as the said person who had his eyes widen at Kris’ sudden appearance.

“ K-kris? I’m sorry, I w-was going to take my things with me.” Baekhyun stuttered, his eyes darting everywhere but at Kris. Kris fell silent, his  head pounding and his heart beat faster looking at the boy in front of him. He eyed the box in Baekhyun’s hand, probably filled with his things left in the office. Kris took in a sharp breath as he began to asked the latter softly.

“ Where have you been, Byun Baekhyun?” Kris asked, looking into the shorter’s eyes as he reached to grip Baekhyun’s shoulder tightly, keeping him still. Baekhyun blinked away the tears he held as he released himself from Kris’ grasp. “ I’m with Chanyeol, Kris. Didn’t I told you already?” Baekhyun smiled sadly at him. Kris’ arms fell to his side, trying hard to process the latter’s words. “ Why, Baekhyun? Come back to me, I still love you!” he screamed,  his arms wrapped tightly around Baekhyun’s body, preventing him from leaving him again.

Baekhyun sobbed, feeling hurt to look at the broken guy because of him. But he shook his thought away and pushed the older from him, picking up the box that fell due to Kris’ action on the floor. “ I’m married and so are you, Kris. Please just move on. I don’t want you to be sad because of me.” He whis pered quietly, wiping the tears away from his face. “ Then come back to me!!” Kris shouted, his hands turned into fists as he felt his heart hurt badly.

“ I’m sorry.. I love Chanyeol and your husband is better than me.” He whispered again, turning his back to Kris and took his steps towards the door. The door opened slightly, revealing a worried Chanyeol outside and Baekhyun wasted no time throwing himself to the boy. Chanyeol sent a worried glance to Kris before taking the crying boy in his arms away from the building.

---

Daehyun paced around the living room , wondering where the hell his husband was. The older man had promised that he will watch the latest movie with him as soon as he arrived from his office. But right now is past midnight and the other was nowhere to be found, disappearing for almost 13 hours in total. Daehyun bit his fingernail worriedly, staring at the clock ticking on their cream wall before quickly got up, deciding to search for the other by taking taxi outside. He went upstairs to get ready but immediately ran back to living room when he heard the doorbell rang. He opened the door without checking who it was only to see Luhan with an unconscious Kris beside him.

“ Take him, Daehyun. He drank too much today.” Luhan groaned, helping Daehyun to move the drunk man from his arm before bidding the younger goodbye saying that his boyfriend is waiting at his home. Daehyun sling  Kris’ arm around his tiny shoulder while he wrapped his own arm around Kris’ torso to support him. He closed the door and dragged Kris upstairs, feeling his body ache because of the heavy body. With energy left in him, he succeed on putting the older guy on his bed. Daehyun sighed as he began to massage his shoulder.

Kris frowned in his sleep, sweats drenched his tired body. Daehyun stared at him pitifully, wondering why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter