005

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday. Kris was busy talking to his phone while Daehyun was watching TV, hearing Kris’ conversation with Himchan in the phone silently. Daehyun played with his finger while waiting for Kris to end his phone call, not showing any interest at PowerPuff Girl Z showing on the screen. Moon Jongup and his giant baby friend he called Zelo had recommended him to watch this thing, 'they are babies anyway, of course they would watch this kind of thing, gezz.'

“ Yes, Himchan. Please come tonight. She’s excited to see you and Daehyun. See you, then. Goodbye.” Kris ended finally, disconnecting the line and placed his phone on the coffee table. Daehyun shifted on his seat as Kris flopped down beside him. “ So? What do you want to talk about again?” Kris asked, trying to continue their previous topic before the phone call started. “ I was saying that I will bring my friends and the hyungs to our house next week. Can I?” Daehyun asked patiently. Kris mentally groaned at the mention of ‘the hyungs’, annoyed by the Yongguk guy’s presence in their house but he kept silent anyway.

“ Next week?” he asked. “ It’s on 28 June. Sunday, hyung. So, can I?” he tried, clasping his hands together tightly under his chin. “ Why are you always asking for my permission, Daehyun. It’s your house and you can do anything about it.”  He laughed, flicking Daehyun’s forehead lightly in the process. Daehyun pouted, rubbing at his forehead. “ Well, it’s your house too,hyung.” He replied while Kris just hummed, gaze fixing on the TV screen.

Daehyun stood up from his seat. “ I’m going to take shower. 28 JUNE okay?” he announced, highlighting the words 28 June but he pouted when Kris  did not showed any reaction at the mention of his birthdate. Instead, he just hummed at Daehyun’s word while scrolling through articles in his phone. He stomped his feet, disappointed flashed through his face.

“ Dress nicely tonight, okay? We’re going to mom’s house.”

“ Fine.” Daehyun mumbled.

---

Daehyun rummaged through his closet for a moment before finally found suitable clothes for himself. He prepared himself neatly, taking a few minutes to add a little make up on his face before flopping down on his fluffy bed, waiting patiently for Kris who also preparing himself in the next room to his. He check his phone before he receive a call from Yoo Youngjae. He tapped on his phone to accept it and bring the device up to his ear.

“ Hellow~” Youngjae sang over the line. “ Hello? Youngjae-yah!” Daehyun cried, hitting his poor pillow furiously under him while biting his lower lips. “ Wae yo? Did you asked him already?” Youngjae asked. “ I did! But it seems that he didn’t remember my birth date at all!” he said while adding fake sobs in his voice. Youngjae sighed, wanting to pat the poor boy’s head comfortingly. “ It’s okay Daehyunnie. I’m sure he will remember it soon. Calm yourself down first. Didn’t you say you’ll visit his mom tonight?”

“ Yes, I’m waiting for him right now.” Daehyun mumbled, earning a tiny ‘oh’ from Youngjae and finally standing up from his bed when he heard Kris’ footsteps outside of his door. “ By the way, where’s Oh Sehun? I saw him talking with that Junmyeon guy hyung Yesterday!” Daehyun mentioned quiet excitedly, not forgetting to add hyung at Junmyeon's name.

“ Daehyun, Junmyeon hyung is a student council president. Of course they need to settle their jobs together.” Youngjae sighed. Daehyun can feel Youngjae is rolling his eyes right now and giggle. “ I guess so, I’m thinking too much hehe~” he replied.

“ Daehyun, let’s go. I’m ready.” Came a deep voice when his bedroom door opened by Kris who dressed in his casual clothes yet still looked fabulous to Daehyun. Daehyun nodded as he hang up his phone, telling Youngjae that he will call him later and followed Kris out of their house.

---

“ My Babyyy! Come here!” Mrs. Wu screamed excitedly, waving her hands on the air like crazy when Daehyun arrived at the Wu’s mansion. The mansion was too big and Daehyun felt grateful that Kris chose a normal lovely bungalow house for their home. Daehyun saw Himchan standing beside his mother-in-law with a big grin on his face. As soon as he stood in front of them, Mrs. Wu hugged him lovingly and Daehyun hugged her back, missing a mother’s touch. Kris kissed his mom’s cheek as a greeting, laughing at the way his mom squishing Daehyun in her arms.

“ Come on, let’s talk inside.” Mrs. Wu invited, pulling Himchan and Daehyun with her inside. Kris followed and bowed to his father respectfully when he met him. Mr. Wu smiled and patted his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter