006

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun was too focused working on his assignment, not realizing Luhan was coming on his way. The older guy took his seat across Daehyun as grinned kindly at the younger boy who seems shocked by his presence in Kris’ office. “ W-who are you?” Daehyun stuttered, eyes still widening while looking at how Luhan rest his elbows on Kris’ desk casually. “ Visiting my friend’s cute little husband..” Luhan said, wiggling his eyebrows a bit, chin resting on his palms.

Daehyun tilted his head to the side. “ Are you Kris hyung’s friend?” he asked cautiously while pursing his lips. Luhan hold back his laughter, wanting to pinch those lips with his own hand because it was too cute for him to handle. Luhan nodded his head, extending his hand at Daehyun so the younger can shake it. “I’m Xi Luhan. Nice to meet you, Kim Daehyun.” He started. Daehyun shook his hand cutely, laughing when he noticed how big Luhan’s hand was, the assignments were long abandoned on the desk.

“ You knew my name, Luhan hyung?” he asked rather excitedly. “ Of course. You’re Kris’ HUS.BAND.” He teased as he pinched Daehyun’s nose, trying to make Daehyun warm up around him quickly. “ Anyway, what are you doing here, in this boring office?” Luhan asked, as his eyes trailed on Daehyun’s assignment beside him. “ My class was canceled so I called Kris hyung to come fetch me. But I forgot that he is a new president..” Daehyun pouted. “ So, right now I need to wait for him until the meeting ended. I’m boring.” He mumbled, puffing his cheeks pitifully.

Luhan chuckled as he leaned back at his seat. “ It’s okay I’m here to accompany you. Kris sent me. But I still have something to do. Just have 15 minutes for you.” He noted, while fixing his collar to look good. “ Really? Kris hyung tell you to meet me?” Daehyun asked, voice nearly scream, his heart jumping in happiness at the fact that Kris cared for him. Luhan just nodded, but he felt a pang of guilty settling in his chest. He’s too happy when he heard anything about you. Seriously? You should feel grateful for having Daehyun. He’s obviously head over heels on you!’ Luhan nagged in his head, as if he was talking to that Kris.

“ You know,Daehyun…” Luhan began, his voice turned serious, catching Daehyun’s attention. Daehyun leaned closer to Luhan so he can hear his voice clearly. “ What?” he whispered curiously. “ I knew Kris for god only know since when. And I knew about Baekhyun too.” . Daehyun looked shocked at first but quickly calmed down, leaning back on his seat again. He’s not sure if he was ready to hear about Kris’ past right now.

“ I’m not telling you about it. But I just want you to know, you need to be patient with him. Soon, he will realized that you’re important to him. I’m pretty sure you can grab his heart, Daehyun.” Luhan told him softly, patting the younger’s head. He checked his watch before standing on his feet again, throwing Daehyun a friendly smile while waving him. “ Time’s up. I need to fetch my boyfriend’s brother..” he winked as Daehyun waved him back, feeling a little sad at the thought of being all alone again.

“ Oh, and one thing.. I heard a lot about you from my boyfriend’s younger brother.” He said before walking out of the door, leaving a curious looking boy struggling with his word behind him.

---

Sehun tripped while running on his way to meet Youngjae. They had promised to meet after Sehun’s student council meeting today. Realizing he was late for about 30 minutes, he increased his speed more, not wanting to look at the annoying-upset-face of Yoo Youngjae looking at him. Just when he stepped out of the college entrance, he bumped into someone in front of him, landing on his painfully.

“ Ouch.” They groaned in unison. Sehun nearly screamed at the person but he remembered the fact that he was the one who was running too fast. The said person extended a hand while smirking attractively at him, earning a glare from Sehun. “ Well it’s the popular boy Oh Sehun I see?” Kai said, his smirk still there and Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter