001

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris huffed as he rested his head on his palm. He’s getting bored of this daily rutine of waiting-Daehyun-back-from-college and the rising temperature in his car didn’t help at all. ‘I’m not his mom,damn it.’ he whispered quietly as he wiped his sweating forehead with tissue he bought from a store earlier. It’s been half an hour since his arrival yet he didn’t even saw the younger boy. He’s getting bored, bored, bored and ing bor-

“Kriss hyungg!” a scream mentally slapped him from his thought. He looked at the boy who ran clumsily towards his car along with his 2 BFF whatsoever trailing behind him.”Oh My God,hyung!I’m sorry,theteacherislecturingussincewecametoherclassabitlate.Sorry,hyung!” Daehyun started while bowing to Kris comically outside of his car. His weird action attracted other students’ attention and soon, laughs were heard.

“ Yeah, yeah.Whatever. Stop doing that and get inside the car, Daehyun.” Kris said while opening the car door for the younger boy. Daehyun nodded and smiled to him as he stepped a leg into the car. ” Byebye Youngjae. Bye Sehunn. See you tomorrow.” Daehyun waved to the two young boy excitedly, ”Yeah, goodbye Daehyun, Kris hyung.” Sehun said while Youngjae just waved his hands towards Daehyun with his sweet smile.

---

“Where are we going, hyung?” asked Daehyun while hugging his backpack on his lap. He looked at kris with blinking eyes like a clueless kitten, probably didn’t know where they headed to. ”Let’s go to lunch first before we go home, is that okay?” Kris simply replied, while kept focusing on the busy road. He can see how Daehyun pouted slightly at his answer. ”But I just learned a new recipe from Youngjae. I want to make it for you today, hyung.” he mumbled sadly while looking on his lap.

Kris smiled softly. His hand reached Daehyun’s soft hair and ruffled it gently without moving his attention from the road. ”It’s okay, Daehyun. Just make it tomorrow, okay. Moreover,you are tired from class.I prefer to eat food that was made by energetic Daehyun.”.

“Okay then, if that’s what you want, hyung.” Daehyun laughed happily on his seat. Well, he looked like he was bouncing right now. Nevermind, Kris decided to ignore it.

---

It’s been a month since their unforgettable wedding day. Kris learned a lot about the younger boy since they lived under the same roof. To him, Daehyun is just like an adorable younger brother. His parents love Daehyun so much as much as how they love their own son. Kris didn’t even know why.

Daehyun is a cheerful boy. Based on what Youngjae and Sehun said, Daehyun was kinda popular in his college with his bright side and playful personality. Daehyun was smart too.. and Innocent.

INNOCENT.

The word remind him of the incident. Kris laughed quietly when he remember how surprised he was when the innocent boy suddenly came to his hotel room one night. It was the night before the wedding day and Kris was preparing himself to sleep when a knock stopped him from doing so.

With heavy step, Kris walked to his fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter