004

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came by. Today, just like any other day, Kris and Daehyun were facing their morning routine. Daehyun sighed as he stepped into the car, bread in his mouth followed by Kris who looked like a zombie in the morning. Obviously, he didn’t get enough sleep last night. Again.

Kris sighed, too tired to start his day. Daehyun laughed and patted Kris arm, trying to get his attention. “ Hyung, cheer up! We’re early todayyy! Congratzz~” he grinned sweetly, still munching on his morning breakfast. “ I’m tireddd..” Kris mumbled sleepily, his hand reaching for his car key to start driving.

Kris drove carefully on the road, not wanting to arrived at his office too early just to look at unfinished paper works on his table. Daehyun drummed his long finger on his lap, singing along the song in the radio cheerfully with his beautiful voice while Kris just humming along with him quietly.

“ Ah, Kris hyung. I forgot to ask you something.” Daehyun said, eyes widening when he suddenly remembered it. “ What?” Kris asked, eyes focusing on the road while waiting for Daehyun’s answer. “ Today I want to go to Sehunnie’s house. He told me that we’re both assigned to do a group project. Can you come fetch me at Sehun’s house instead of school today?? Can you? Can you?” Daehyun pleaded. Kris shrugged and nodded nonchalantly. “Yeayy~Thank you Kris hyung! You’re the best!”. Daehyun squealed, showing Kris a thumb up.

The car stopped in front of the gate  and Daehyun stepped out of it quickly. Kris shooed him away playfully as Daehyun stucked his tounge at him. “ I’ll call you later, yeah?” Kris mentioned, looking at Daehyun from inside the car. “Ah, hyung! I don’t bring my cell phone today! Oh wait- Oh Sehunn!!” Daehyun called a boy who appeared on his sight. The boy approached him with his flat face.

“ What..do you want?” Sehun asked, standing beside the shorter boy. Daehyun pulled him and hugged his arm happily. Sehun bowed to Kris slightly as Kris returned it with a big smile. “ Sehunnie, can you give Kris hyung your number? He need to contact us after school. I forgot to bring phone today.” Daehyun pouted pitifully at his friend, clinging at his shoulder like a koala. Sehun, with his bad morning mood, rolled his eyes and nodded, hands reaching for a piece of paper and pen in his bag. Kris waited patiently as the boy wrote his phone number on the purple floral sticky note.

“Sehunnie~ Oh Sehun~ I miss you~” Daehyun giggled, poking the taller boy’s cheek annoyingly. Kris shook his head. The younger sure lived with his childish behavior.

“ Just shut up Daehyun.” Sehun snapped with a cold tone but instead of pushing Daehyun away from him, he supported the other by wrapping his arms around Daehyun’s waist when the shorter boy nearly fell. Kris watched them quietly and smiled at the caring side of Oh Sehun towards his little husband.

---

“ Good morning.” Youngjae greeted as he walked beside Daehyun and Sehun. “ Hello, Youngjae. You’re late today?” Daehyun asked, wondering at his friend’s lateness since Youngjae is the one who always showed up at the school library in early morning. Youngjae just nodded, ignoring Daehyun’s question instead of answering it.

“ Obviously, he didn’t want to face Do Kyungsoo..” Sehun whispered to Daehyun while the latter just giggle, remembering yesterday incident. A slap landed across Sehun’s head, earning a painful yelp from the said boy. “ That’s your fault, young man.” Youngjae groaned before burying his face into his palms, still embarrassed whenever Kyungsoo’s shocked face flashed in his mind.

“ Duh, Youngjae. Just confess to him already! I’m sick of your love story!” Sehun whined, puffing his cheeks with a total annoyance in his voice. “Heck, I’m bored with your love story too, you know!” Youngjae murmured. Sehun’s eyes widen and he suddenly shut his mouth tight and Daehyun decided to shrug it off. “ Whatever, I’m going to drop by the library. Want to return this novel.” Sehun announced while showing a thick black book in his hand. He rolled his eyes when he looked at Youngjae, while the latter just grinned at him.

“ Sehun, are you seeing someone?” Daehyun suddenly asked curiously, his eyes scanning Sehun’s face. Sehun stiffened, cold sweat start to form on his forehead. “ No, Daehyun. Never.” He answered calmly whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter