- Snow Flake - TaeKook - Requested

BULLETPROOF ONESHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun almost hid behind the horizon already when Taehyung walked down the streets in Hongdae. The sharp wind cut through the fabric of his black coat and he wound the red scarf tighter around his neck to shield himself from the cold. Big snow flakes emerged from the sky, coating the streets in white. Wherever the snow was hit by the light of the street lamps, it glittered beautifully. Some flakes landed gracefully on top of Taehyung's head, but he didn't mind them dampening his hair as they melted. He enjoyed it.

A smile formed on his lips as he stoop in front of his favorite coffee shop. His favorite spot was still empty. Taehyung pushed open the door, getting welcomed by the chiming and the friendly waiters behind the counter. They already knew him by name – which was no surprise because he always came here after Uni, working on papers and his exams.

Sliding into his favorite spot, Taehyung shrugged his damp coat off of his shoulders and closed his eyes for a second. It felt really warm and cozy inside this shop. And it wasn't as crowded as the others. After just a moment, a pretty waitress around his age came by and set his usual drink on the table in front of him. He thanked her with a warm smile, and he thought he could see her cheeks blush before she turned around to return to the counter. Taehyung chuckled to himself. The girls really had a thing for him, it seemed.

Picking up the enormous mug with his favorite gingerbread-flavored latte macchiato, he felt really thankful for the warmth reviving his numb fingertips. He took a deep breath of the nice, comforting scent and closed his eyes while taking a sip. The taste immediately put a smile on his lips and, as he set the mug back on the wooden table, he drove the tip of his tongue across his upper lip, making sure to not leave any froth behind.

With a deep sigh, Taehyung pulled his laptop out of its case, placing it on the table. He had a paper due tomorrow and he was only halfway done. It frustrated him, because he actually didn't really care about trot music and how it evolved in the past years. Sadly, he couldn't choose his topic, so he was stuck with this.

The time went by way too quick as he was staring at his screen. Nothing would come to his mind and it felt like even though his fingers kept running over the keyboard like there was no tomorrow, his word count just wouldn't increase.

Frustrated, Taehyung pulled at his hair and leaned back into the cushions of the armchair he was sitting in. “Aish” he grumbled to himself. From the corner of his eye he noticed a movement – someone was picking up his long empty mug. His eyes quickly fixed on the person. He had never seen him before. Without knowing, Taehyung cocked his head to the side as he scanned the boy's features. He's about my age, Taehyung thought, maybe a little younger.

“Can I get you anything?” the waiter asked politely, and Taehyung snapped his eyes away from him and onto the little scratch on the tabletop. “Uh, another gingerbread latte, please” he mumbled, feeling slightly awkward for having stared at him so impolitely. “I'll be right back” the waiter answered. Even though Taehyung didn't look at him, he could tell from his voice that he was smiling. And so did he, as he listened to the quiet footsteps walking away from him.

For the next hour or so, Taehyung wasn't able to concentrate on his work at all. The new guy had totally thrown him off. His dark hair and dark eyes. How tall he was. Taehyung sighed, hit Ctrl and S and closed his laptop. He decided it would be best to end his paper when he was at home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter