Hoofdstuk 007

Crossed Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AERI’S POV

The next day, everywhere I go, people saw me differently. They’re whispering about me behind their back. I know what they’re talking tho. They’re talking about me, the geek and supposedly the poor moving to class 2-E..

It becomes one of the most fantastic thing that ever happened in this school so apparently everyone talk about it. While I just dejectedly sighed and go to my brand new classroom while everyone looking at me like I’m some sort of criminal.

I sat and stuffed my face in the books, trying not to care about the world around me

“Yah”

“Yah!”

“YAH”

“YAAAAH! ARE YOU DEAF?” someone said while throwing crumpled paper at me, I looked back while clutching my heart in shock “A-are you talking to me?”

“Of course I’m talking to you newbie” Himchan said to me while rolling his eyes. Err this is awkward, how can I know that the great BAP member talking to me anyway.. I’m just nobody and they’re never talk to anybody other than their members.

“O-oh.. right” I forced a grin and continued “I’m sorry”. I don’t know what else am I supposed to do

Himchan rolled his eyes again and sigh, knowing that I’m helpless “How can you get into this class?” he asked me, starting the conversation, but before I answer he continue “Not that I mind anyway because this class only have thick headed people and I sure am need someone new” he said and suddenly he seems to remember something “Oh! We’re not introduced to each other yet. Where are my manners..” he said while offering his hands to handshake “I’m the handsome Himchan”

“I’m Song Aeri” I said while he grin “I know, you’re famous now”

The rest of the day couldn’t be more uncomfortable and weirder because Yongguk didn’t even want to glance at me but on the contrary everyone looked at me shamelessly like I’m some sort of alien Well, this sure as hell awkward and I can’t wait to get away from it.

The school ended and I remember I have debate club today. I sigh and walk towards the club even if I actually resent it. Because I don’t want to meet Yongnam. And I’m sure as hell he doesn’t want to see me too because he hates me for what I did to his brother and I don’t want to feel that hateful stare ever again.

I sat on the field, delaying to meet the twin brother

I sighed and looked at the sky

“What did I do to deserve the hate? It’s not that I want it”

I suddenly remember those days, the days where people known me as THE Song Aeri, daughter of Song Minhyuk and Song Dahye (former Kim). I remember how they swarm me like bees, how they played with me everyday until I know the people behind those masks. They only want to be with me because I’m a Song and behind my back they’re talking about me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter