Hoofdstuk 001

Crossed Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate the feeling

The feeling of

Loneliness..

“It’s already been two years and I feel that my life is lacking beside all of this academically excellence. What is it that I’m lacking? Right- I am lonely” I said to myself as I entered the school that I attended to for the past 2 years. This past 2 years, I have nothing than books as my friend and I’m incredibly lonely.

I went to my locker and grab a book, Calculus book. I’ve had that class for this period. Sighing, I closed and locked the locker, students from the hall starts whispering and gaping as a frown of recognition carved on my face.

“It’s them” I said on my mind “How lucky to be worshipped and have so much friends like that”

In the hallway there are these people, named BAP. They are the school bad boy. They consist of Yongguk, Daehyun, Himchan, Jongup, Sungjae, and Zelo. They’re all 2nd year student with Zelo who are 1st year student. But it seems like they already knew each other a long way back. They have like this handsome face, sharp eye, with bad boy image that everyone melt about. But it seems like they have their own little world, they do not that close with people outside their clique, and that makes them more standout, I think, because it seems like they have the quality standard or something.

BAP is like a phenomenon on this school and every people worshipped them and wanting to be a part of it. But seems like their members are solid.

And I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter