Hoofdstuk 004

Crossed Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONGGUK’S POV

A few days later has passed, and I already went towards my home because my father said that he needed me home early, I wonder what he wants, though.

“Guk changed your clothes, we’re going out” As soon as I arrived home that’s what my father said “What the hell was that?”

“Guk, I’m serious, make yourself presentable, don’t mess this up! We’re going to meet important people” My father said again sternly before turn around to see Yongnam, my twin brother “Nam, you too. Get dressed” Was all he said before he rushed to his bedroom to get ready.

AERI’S POV

“Papa, are we going to throw a party here?” Was all I said after seeing all the maids rush to set up the house. Papa chuckled “No, but we’re going to meet my business partner. So a set up is important to impress”

“Oh, you want to have a meeting here, then?” I said curiously “Should I get dressed, too?” I asked

“Yes, you should. I already prepared you an outfit to wear and after you’re done. Ji Won will get your hair and makeup ready” He said softly while looking at me, but before I went to my room he grab my hand and said “Let go of your glasses, today. You don’t need it anyway”

“W-What? Not wearing glasses?” I asked stuttered, why did her father suddenly doesn’t want her to wear glasses? He was okay these past few year so why did he suddenly asks her to not wear it?

“Yes, we have important people for us to meet, darling and you don’t really need to wear glasses anyway, your eyes is fine. so why would you bother? I need my baby beautiful and fresh, eo?” Papa said to me, smiling while I curiously looked at Papa “Who is the guest? Was it the President of Korea?”

I stripped myself from my clothes as I went to the bath tub that filled with warm waters, I brought my body down towards it and feeling it sending warm zap towards my cold body. I shivered feeling the warmness sending the electricity towards my skin. I drown my head deeper, making my thought and body numb of everything, including my heart.

I shampooed every part of my long jet brown hair, and rinse it. I even put conditioner and vitamin, so that my hair would be so soft for Aunt Ji Won to styling. And I rubbed myself all over so that my skin would  glow for my father to be proud of, while all this time a thought still circling in my head “Who is the lucky people that I have to do this for?”

For exactly 40 minutes that I bathed before I went outside my bathroom to the bedroom just to find a full outfit of a beautiful white blouse with a ruffle on its hand and a tight floral skirt with a brand new louboutin white pumps to match my outfit perfectly. I looked at it and sighed, feeling not really comfortable wearing it, because it is such a pretty things and I’m not so good with pretty things, besides, I wonder how it costs, I think I couldn’t afford it, ever, with just my salary at the restaurant where I work. I sighed imagining how would this costs my father.

I tried the outfit on and gasps seeing my reflection in the mirror, how could my reflection changed s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter