Hoofdstuk 006

Crossed Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AERI’S POV

I dreaded waking up this morning. This will be the first morning I went to school after knowing the news. I walk step by step, carefully. Being aware of the surrounding for the first time in my life. I was afraid, yes, I was afraid of the wrath of Bang Yongguk and especially I was afraid of the wrath of his fangirl. If, they knows.

I went to my locker as usual when a girl suddenly brushed past me til’ I fall backwards, she doesn’t even say sorry! Still, I’m used to this by now.

Everyone around me starts snickering while saying things like “What a stupid girl” but I couldn’t careless, I don’t have time to respond such childish and immature acts like that.

I got up all by myself and opened the locker. There, I found a book that I need for English class then the bell rings, signaling the start of the first class.

I went to my seat at the front row of the far left while opening an English book when suddenly, my English teacher, Mr. Ha came in and making some announcement. He coughed catching our attention and said “Goodmorning class”

“First things first, before we start. I have some announcement to make” He said while fondling with the paper he got

“Oookay.. Song Aeri, please pack your things, you’re moving to class 2-E” Mr. Ha announced, while everyone including me gasps shockedly “How could-? Is this my father doing?” People starts whispering and gossiping behind me. I guess this was a shocking news for them, too.

“What did Song Aeri’s father do?”

“How can she get to Extraordinary Class?”

“Is she slept with the headmaster so she could have a special treatment?”

“AAAAA I envy her, I want to be with BAP Oppas”

I just ignored what they were saying and raised my hand, asking Mr. Ha “Why did I have moved out from here? Is my grade not good enough that I have to moved out from class 2-A?”

Mr. Ha said almost instantly “I don’t know about why you moved out, Aeri. But it certainly not because the grade. Your grade always excellent! It’s just that this is headmaster order. I can’t do anything about it” He smiled warmly at me while I pack my things and went to class 2-E

Some of you might guess already what is Class 2-E. Class 2-E is a special class consist of all members of BAP and all the son or daughter of powerful family in Korea. Class 2-E means Extraordinary, they get the extraordinary treatment. They get everything they want. Basically something that the ordinary kids couldn’t have. While class 2-A is a class that consist the genius of the school that is mostly consist a-not-so-rich-kids. Scholarship students. So, yeah, you got the point.

I walked slowly towards class 2-E while my heart racing in panic. “What should I do? Yongguk will hate me even more, he’ll think I’m one of his stalker”

I arrived at the class and pushed the door open after knocking. I braced myself for whatever come after this, and there he was, sitting in the backseat while his eyes were on me, he looked shocked as to what am I doing here, while I just looked down and pretending that I didn’t know that he was eyeing me.

“Class, meet Song Aeri” Mr. Yang, Class 2-E homeroom teacher, introduced me “Come on, Aeri. Introduce yourself”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Song Aeri imnida” I said while bowing my head slightly. The class murmur

“Why did she got in here?”

“Is she a new money?”

“Does she know that this class isn’t just some class?”

Mr. Yang, ignored the murmur and turn around, facing me “Welcome Aeri-yah, you got to sit at the front row at the far left, you don’t mind, right?” He asked, welcoming me warmly “Because you just got into this class at the end of the semester, there’s not much of seats left”

I smiled warmly at Mr. Yang “Oh! I don’t mind at all Mr. Yang, in fact, I love sitting there”

“Well, good then” He said “I’m glad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter