Hoofdstuk 005

Crossed Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“W-What? Song Aeri? Aeri from the debate club? Is that you?” Yongnam gaped at Aeri

“O-Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Yongnam-sshi” Aeri said as she bowed her head slightly “Ye, Aeri imnida. Do I look that different?”

Yongnam blushed and touched his cheek slightly, earning a groan from Yongguk and a curious look from Aeri “Why? Am I that different?” Aeri asked once again “W-Well, I just let my glasses off for today”

Yongnam seems to have regained composure as he says “Yes, you looked different. But in a good way, good thing you let the glasses off, though”

Yongguk looked at his smitten brother with disgust as Mr. Song clapped his hand lightly, gaining attention from all of them

“So, Yongguk, right? Do you know my daughter, Aeri?” He asked, watching Yongguk’s expression carefully “Because it seems only your brother who knows her”

Yongguk looked up to him, and decide whether to just go tell him the truth or lied, pretending to know his daughter. But then, he decided to just go with the latter.

“Matter of fact, Sir, I don’t think I have ever met your daughter” Yongguk said carefully while his father groaned and elbowed him on the back. Yongguk coughed feeling the pain his father gave him “Shoot, apparently for my father that was a wrong move” he thought

Mr. Song looked at Yongguk while deep in thought, when Aeri spoke, gaining everyone attention “Papa, Yongguk-sshi is a very popular guy in our school. He’s been chased down by many of girls here and there, I don’t think he would even know me. It’s normal for people like him”

“So, Aeri, that means you know him then?” Mr. Song asked his daughter while Yongguk looked at her shockedly “She knows me” he thought “This beautiful girl knows me. Is she one of my stalker?”

“Yes, father, I do” Aeri answered smiling “But we have never fully introduced to each other”

The dinner went on peacefully as both of the father tells them their plan for the future. While Yongnam looked at Aeri in his lovestruck eyes and blushing when their eyes meet, Yongguk was in a deep thought

“What does she looked like in school? Because if she’s like that, our Himchan would have hitting on her every second or maybe it’s just me that’s oblivious to my surrounding”

Both of the father then cleared their throat gaining their attention as Mr. Bang standing up, preparing to talk “As you child knows, me and Mr. Song have been friends for so long, he even the one that helped me first to start the business” He paused for a while “We finally have come to agreement that we decided to merge Bang’s Corp to Song’s Enterprise, to strengthen the bond and to make the strong standing and unbeatable company in the industry”

Everyone clapped in the room, happy faces was seen in them, but Mr. Bang hasn’t finished yet “And, because of that decision, we decided to marry off our children to each other”

That word struck everyone else cold, except Mrs. Bang who looked back at her son and her husband worriedly. But Mr. Bang got nothing to lose, he’s, after all, almost done with his speech, so he’ going to finished it

“Yongguk-ah! Meet Song Aeri” He said casually as he put his hands on Aeri’s shoulder “Your fiancée”

AERI’S POV

“W-What? Papa?! Are you planning on this insanity, too?” I said as I stood up, confronting my father, disappointment filled my eyes

“Father, what is the meaning of this?” Yongguk standing up, too while speaking menacingly “Is this why you’d ask me to dress nicely and all?”

Song Minhyuk couldn’t stand any longer and take things to his hand “All of you, sit” he said with so much authority that Yongguk couldn’t help but obey the old man “I’m planning this all along with Bang Jaehyuk, not so long ago”

“Aeri-yah, Papa is sorry, this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter