Hoofdstuk 002

Crossed Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that scene with Bang Yongguk, everything goes peacefully again. I still resent that girl though, Do Hweji. So unfortunate that people with pretty face like that has ty attitude.

I walked to my home after the shift I had at the restaurant, yes, I work. I’m not the type to lazying my off just because my daddy could manage giving me off everything. I work because I wanted to, because I used to work hard and it gives me a pride that I had accomplished something despite my circumstances. That me, a chaebol daughter could do something than just painting my nail and be pretty.

 “Dad i’m home” I said as I pushed the front door open, there’s nothing here except a few maids who greeted me as I walked in. “Aunt Ji Won, where is Papa?”

Aunt Ji Won is my maid, who worked here for as long as I live. She’s the one who take care of me besides my mom. She’s the one that here for me too when my mom died. She’s always here for every occurring events in my life and I trusted her all my life, just like I trusted my family.

“Papa is upstairs Aeri” She said as she took my bag for the other maid to carry it upstairs, to my bedroom. “Have you eaten dinner, yet?” She asked again as she smiled at me warmly

“I have, I have eaten, Auntie Ji Won” I smiled at her softly “Can I disturb Papa? I mean- if he’s not busy and all” I added quickly

She sighed as she rubbed my hand softly “You know your father, he’s always busy. Anyway change your clothes first, your uniform smell” She chuckled, ushering me to go to my room.

I went to my room and flicked the lamp on, it’s the same, the same beautiful room I always adore, Papa knows my st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter