The Quest to Find Jihoon

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Chan All The Way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan tossed to the left and right uneasily, on his bed. His eyes were shut tightly. It was just another nightmare of his. About the thing that he was most scared of.

"Okay, so now where did Jihoon go?" Seungcheol asked. "Guess we need to search him for now."

"Uh hyung, I think we should save our lives first," said Wonwoo, pointing to something behind Seungcheol.

Seungcheol slowly turned around. Much to his horror, and the others too, a giant burning guitar was staring at them. Not that it actually had any eyes, but they could sense it.

"This guitar's on fireeeee~"

"That's not the right lyric though," exclaimed Hansol right before before the infamous chaotic group started to panic.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" shouted Soonyoung and the group scattered away. And the burning guitar started chasing the running humans.

Only 2 wise humans were left there with a somewhat temporary dead human.

"How about Jun?" panicked Jeonghan.

"Hide him somewhere. Or...just carry him. I don't know," the leader looked back and forth, making sure that the so-called monster wasn't heading towards them.

He looked at Jun and turned back to only met his gaze with the monster. "Oh no..." The monster was definitely heading towards them. "Go save your life, Jeonghan! I'll manage this kid by myself!"

Jeonghan hesitated before he decided to run away. And to make things worse, the burning guitar monster only chases those who run so he then became one of its predators.

Chan jolted up, awaken by his own furious nightmare. He turned to his left and saw his hyung still sleeping but grinning at the same time. Creepy, he thought.

The nightmare still gave him chills though, so he decided to go to his father who was at the living room.

His father was sleeping but the television was still on.

Although he was just a little toddler, the whole family knew that his father was a National Geographic freak. So the channel was definitely Natgeo.

Chan took the remote controller and pressed some random buttons which led him to such channels. 

Just when he was about to press another button, the figure in the television made him stop.

He let out a smile before screeching loudly with his high-pitched voice, "Atomen!"

Jeonghan was running with all his might when suddenly a hero came and saved the day!

A single punch.

And a double punch.

And a flying kick.

And gathering all the powers.

And zoomed away the burning guitar.

And dissapeared into the light.

Hansol frowned before saying, "Hey Ultraman hyung, you can't just go away. I haven't asked for your autograph yet. But thanks, by the way."

Meanwhile, the duo named Soonyoung and Seokmin were literally fangirling fanboying at the back with Seungkwan looking unpleased with everything. Including those fangirls fanboys and their idol.

They continued to walk while discussing about the things that were happening here. And Mingyu trying to in but to no avail, nothing can be understood. Seungcheol decided to let all of them rest first. They were just having their normal conversation. And Mingyu wandered around because why not. Plus he was getting annoyed by the korean language that he always knew somehow. Blame this magical place.

"When is Jun hyung going to wake up?" asked Hansol.

"When Jihoon marries your sister," replied Seungcheol lazily.

"What? No, I don't approve!" said back Hansol while crossing his arms.

Their daily conversation striked in as usual when suddenly the somehow quiet Seungkwan who had like the biggest mouth in the group said something to their leader.

"Urmm...hyung?"

"Which hyung?"

"The one I'm talking to duh."

"Oh yeah, hahah," Seungcheol giggled to himself. "What is it?"

"I want to pee," exclaimed Seungkwan.

"Okay, go—WAIT WHAT? SEUNGKWAN, THAT'S THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I'VE EVER HEARD," Seungcheol kind of shouted.

"But why?" Seungkwan asked timidly.

Just when Seungcheol was about to answer him, Seokmin chose to interrupt. "This is dreamland, right? My brother said that bathroom in dreams are just setups."

Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't understand."

"It means, when you use the toilet or bathroom in your dream, you'll eventually pee in real life," explained Seokmin.

Wonwoo just suddenly understood the thing he had been thinking throughout his whole life after not getting to wear diapers anymore. He then said, "So that explains how Mingyu pissed on my bed." When he noticed that everyone was giving him a sort of look, he continued, "During our sleepover in conjunction of us being grown ups for not needing to wear diapers and drinking milk anymore." Wonwoo added some more, "He even cried for his mom after that."

"Wow, I don't actually know that people celebrates that kind of stuff. Why didn't you invite me though?" asked Soonyoung.

"Sorry, I thought you've already stopped drinking milk and stopped wearing diapers a long time ago. That's why I didn't invite you. Oh yeah, I invited Seokmin though but after that, I realized that he still wears diapers and I kicked him out," answered Wonwoo.

"Savage," Seokmin pouted. And the others laughed at the poor boy who used to wear diapers even when he's already 6.

"You know, Mingyu's so gonna kill you for telling us about this," said Jeonghan.

"Yup, not even his parents nor my parents know about this because he wants to be the well-mannered son of the Kim family. So shh, don't tell anyone," Wonwoo put a finger on his lips and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter