Zooming through The Fantasy Realm

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Chan All The Way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 boys were sleeping peacefully one night. Oblivious about the fact that 2 boys managed to control their minds. But how could that happen?

Let's just say that those 2 boys discussed this on their tree house and no one could understand the language they were using. Well, except for Jisoo who was a language-nizer, Minghao would call him. But Jisoo had been outside lately to spread peace to the others.

With 5 years , Minghao worked with Chan to make the others, especially Jihoon, Chan's brother, to understand them. Their language. Their logic. Just everything about them that others were confused of.

But again, how did they managed to overpower their minds?

Easy, they brought them to where the magic begins.

Xu Minghao, the 6 years old boy, slowly lured them into the magical world. 

Lee Chan, the 1 year old toddler, focused on the same method toward his own stone-minded brother, Jihoon. 

"Jxjxjd eojeladjje fufyfuyr tuvieee," Chan tugged the hem of Jihoon's shirt as how his clingy self would always do.

The annoyed Jihoon grunted before stomping and just followed Chan as he couldn't do anything to avoid his super duper clingy little brother.

They ended up in front of their television with a remote controller in Jihoon's hand, which was shoved by Chan, by the way. Chan muttered something which Jihoon understood as "8 8 8."

"Well, okay," Jihoon pushed the button "8" thrice and it led them to a chinese channel which Jihoon, the big brother couldn't understand a word and Chan, the little brother looked like Minghao taught him mandarin and the teaching worked. But Chan did said something else to Jihoon which was again, some gibberish. The elder gave him a questionable look.

Using the gifted Little Einstein brain, Chan pushed the button himself because then he realized that his brother wasn't much smarter than him.

 "6," Jihoon followed the numbers the kid was trying to push its button, "1, 3. 613?" Jihoon looked at Chan, "This proves how—" he looked around first before continuing, "dumb you are. 888 is definitely nothing the same as 613. Guess the Chinese kid influenced you this—"

"Disney Junior~ Where the magic begins!"

"Much..."

"Sofia...so pretty..."

And that my friends, was how Jihoon fell in love with a cartoon character in a cartoon called Sofia The First.

Slowly but effectively, Chan brought his brother drowned into sleep.

Welcome to Chan's magical, wonderful dreamland, Jihoon!

Jihoon slowly flickered his eyes open, flinching because his eyes met the ray of sunlight.

"Wh..where am I?" Jihoon asked himself. Never Jihoon had been to this place. It was full of green grass. The sun shined so brightly that made the whole place lit up. If you ask Jihoon to give an example as to how the place looked like, Dibo The Gift Dragon's Land it is. Except that maybe it was a bit more realistic because the land wasn't sewed like how it was in Dibo The Gift Dragon.

Another thing Jihoon realized, "Why am I in a red wagon?" He turned around and saw Seungcheol, in the same situation as him. "Seungcheol hyung?" Jihoon squirmed his eyes to make sure he was right. After confirming, he called his friend without hesitating, "Seungcheol!"

Upon hearing his name, Seungcheol turned around and saw Jihoon. Oh boy, how happy could his life be. "Jihoon!"

Just when they wanted to do some dramatic bro hug, they soon realized that they were stuck in their own red wagons, wherever they even came from.

"Welcome to Chan's magical, wonderful dreamland, Junhui!"

A slide came out of nowhere suddenly appeared between Jihoon and Seungcheol's far distance.

Came a Chinese boy named Junhui, or bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter