Chapter 2

A 50-Day Memory
15th Day

Joongie realized his feelings but he decided to keep it to himself. He met Yunho 2 weeks ago and it would be weird if he confesses now. Because Joongie had nothing to do, he watches the tv, but he didn't find anything interesting. Then, he cleaned the apartment. When he was mopping the floor he suddenly slipped and his head hit the edge of the table. He became unconscious and 2 hours later, he wake up and he remembered everything. His name, age, family, friends, etc.

AT WORK [Yunho's POV]

I'm currently doing his assignment. Then, the clock strikes 12. It's lunchtime. I had lunch with his colleague who is also my best friend, Park Yoochun.

"Hey Yunho, can I ask for help?"

"Sure. What's wrong?"

"You see, my friend have a friend that ran away from his parent because he is forced into an arranged marriage. His name is Kim Jaejoong." Yoochun said while showing me Jaejoong's picture.

'Oh my gosh he totally look like Joongie!’

"Have you seen him Yunho?”

"No I haven't, sorry" he lied. But Yoochun doesn't know that someone who really looked like him is living in Yunho’s apartment, right?

"If you seen him, please contact me”

"Sure. Anyway, have you contacted the police? Maybe they can help"

"I have, but he was nowhere to be found"

"Well, I hope he'll be found"

"Thanks"

20th Day

Jaejoong still haven't told Yunho. He's afraid that Yunho will throw him out or something like that.

'It's weird, Yunho haven't woke up' jaejoong thinks. Then, Jaejoong knocked Yunho's room. Hearing no response, he opened the door and see Yunho on the bed. He came closer and touched Yunho to wake him up. But Jaejoong realized that Yunho had fever. So, he go out to buy a medicine and when he came back, he made Yunho some porridge. After the porridge is done, Jaejoong woke him up. “What time is it?” Yunho asked half-asleep

“It’s 10 AM”

“I’m late for work!” Yunho get up from the bed, wanting to go to the bathroom but he feels dizzy. Then he looked at the bowl on the nightstand.

“Did you make this?” Yunho asked

“Yeah I did”

“Feed me, Joongie” he said cutely.

“Wh…Why should I?” Jaejoong asked. His face is now as red as a tomato.

“Because I’m sick and sick people needs extra care”

“Ok then”

[A few minutes later, still eating]

“Is it good?” Jaejoong asked

“Why don’t you try it yourself?” Yunho asked with a smirk on his face. Then he pulled Jaejoong closer and kissed him. Jaejoong can taste the food (author’s note : Yeah, I know, it’s kinda gross)

“Now you know right?”

“Y..Yeah”

“Joongie, hug me… I’m cold”

Without hearing Jaejoong’s reply, Yunho pulled Jaejoong to the bed and put his arms around him. Jaejoong’s back is now facing Yunho. Yunho can smell a scent scent from Jaejoong’s hair. Meanwhile, Jaejoong is blushing and smiling to himself. He doesn’t realize that Yunho is watching him. Then, they fall asleep.

21th Day

Yunho had been thinking about his relationship with Jaejoong. Is it purely friends or something else is there? All the things that happened yesterday made Yunho happy.

“Hey, why are you spacing out?” Yoochun asked

“Um… I’m just thinking about something.”

“Well, whatever it is, if you need help, I’ll be there, okay?” “Thanks”

“Hey, Yunho, do you want to go to the fortune teller today? My friend asked me to go with him and I thought you should join.” Yoochun asked.

“Are you sure your friend wouldn’t mind?”

“Yeah, I’m 100% sure”

“Okay then”

[At the Fortune Teller]

They arrived at the fortune teller’s place. Yunho met Yoochun’s friend named Junsu. The building is not too big, but not that small either. It’s dark and gloomy. On the sign there’s a writing ‘Master Voldemin, The Fortune Teller’. They come in and Master Voldemin’s assistant named Tanina greets them.

“Hi, good afternoon. Please follow me” she said.

Then Tanina brought them to a circle room. In the middle of the room, there’s Master Voldemin, sitting behind a round table with his magic crystal ball on top of it. Master Voldemin is wearing a cape and it makes it hard to see his face clearly.

”Welcome, I’m Master Voldemin. May I help you?”

“We would like to get our fortunes told”

“Well, let’s start from you, young man” Master Voldemin said while pointing at Yoochun.

“I see… You’re a calm yet gentle person. You had family problems, am I correct? The path that you’re walking on maybe unclear to you, but believe me, there are a lot of good things for you in the future.”

Then Master Voldemin pointed Junsu.

“You reminded me of dolphins. It can bring happiness to people around it. So do you. You should forget all the bad things that happened in the past and move on, because if you still remembers it, I’m afraid you will be haunted by it as long as you live”

Then Master Voldemin pointed Yunho

“You young man, you had something new in your life, am I correct? You should take care of it well. Any problems you have now must be solved quickly because you might realize it all when it’s already too late”

“Anything else?”

“No, thank you” Yoochun answered

“How much is it?” Yunho asked.

“For you, it’s free”

“Really? Thank you very much, Master Voldemin!!” Junsu said with his dolphin voice.

“You’re welcome”

“Well, young man, remember my advice…” Master Voldemin said to Yunho.

“Yes, I will”

Then the three of them got out from the shop

[Meanwhile in Master Voldemin’s Place]

“Tanina, do you sense that?”

“Sense what, Master?”

“That young man, I’m afraid he will not do what I asked him to do…”

“Do you mean that he’s going to regret something?”

“Yes, I’m afraid so…”