Chapter 3

A 50-Day Memory
25th Day

it's raining. Yunho's office have big windows and he looks at the street. He was holding a cup of coffee on his right hand. He suddenly think of Jaejoong and what he did when he was sick. He took a sip of his coffee.

"Hey"

"Oh, hi Yoochun"

"Have you finished the assignment?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yes I did. Anyway Yunho, have you been in love?"

"I haven't. Why?"

"Oh, nothing"

[Meanwhile @ Yunho's apartment]

Jaejoong is currently watching tv. He saw a lot of channel are discussing about valentine's day, such as, what to give, how to make a cute chocolate, etc. Then, Jaejoong decided to bake cookies for Yunho. So, Jaejoong go to the Supermarket. He bought all the ingredients & the recipe book. When he got home, he directly went to the kitchen and start baking. The first attempt failed. So he tried again & again without realizing that kitchen is now messy and flour can be seen anywhere. He succeeded on the 4th try. Jaejoong made cookies shaped like Yunho's head and made it look like Yunho in various expressions. Then Yunho got home.

"Joongie! I'm back. Where are you?"

There was no answer, but he can hear sounds from the kitchen. Then he walked there.

"Joongie, I. . . What are you doing? The kitchen is a mess!"

"I was. . ."

"I want you to clean it right now! Don't you realize what you're doing!? You're making the kitchen dirty! Don't you dare do this again!"

After hearing all the things that Yunho said. Jaejoong cried.

"Yunnie, you meanie!!"

Then Jaejoong run to the bathroom and lock the door. Yunho saw the kitchen. Yes it was a mess but then he saw cookies on the table. The cookies looked like him. Then he realized.

'Oh my god. .'

Then Yunho walked to the bathroom.

"Yunho is so mean. . ." Yunho heard Jaejoong talking to himself. Yunho felt guilty.

"Joongie, I'm sorry. . I don't mean to be mad at you like that...You were baking cookies for me right?"

"Oh yeah the cookies!" Jaejoong said and he stormed out from the bathroom and put the cookies on a small plastic bag. Jaejoong didn't realize that the door hit Yunho's nose.

"Uhh. . ." Yunho said while rolling on the floor, holding his nose.

"Yunho what's wrong with you?" Jaejoong asked

Then Yunho turned around and his nose is bleeding.

"Oh my god, Yunho! What happened?"

"The door hit my nose. . ."

"Yunho, I'm sorry. . . I've destroy your kitchen and now I hit your nose. . ." Jaejoong said while crying.

"You know what, it's fine. . and I'm sorry for shouting at you like that. . ." Yunho said. Then, he pulled Jaejoong for a hug & Jaejoong hug him back.

"Yunho... I think I like you. . ." jaejoong said

"Really? Hahaha, me too. Oh yeah, call me Yunnie from now on" Yunho replied and he kissed Jaejoong. After a few minutes, they pull back.

"You like me too?"

"Yeah! And from now on, you're my boyfriend"

"Yunnie!" and they kissed. again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27th Day

Ring, ring.

"Hello?" Yunho answered the call.

"Yunho dear. . This is mom"

"Oh, mom, how are you doing?"

"I'm good. Yunho I want to tell you that your father is sick and he wants you to be here"

"What? There? In Australia? Mom, I want to but I have things I can left"

"Yah Yunho! Your father is old! What if this is the last chance to meet him?"

"Well, I'll contact you later mom"

"Yah! Yu. . ."

Yunho hung up. Yunho is confused. He can't leave his work & he can't leave Joongie.

[Meanwhile. . .]

Jaejoong is currenly walking on the street. He bought some clothes for himself. Then, he passed a small shop named 'Master Voldemin, The Fortune Teller'. Jaejoong decided to go in. He was greeted by a girl named Tanina. That girl brought him to Master Voldemin's room. The room is a hexagon room with a hexagon table in the middle of the room and Master Voldemin sat behind the table. There are a bowl of water. The wall is covered with mirror. It was dark. Jaejoong sat in front of Master Voldemin.

"How can I help you?"

"I want to know about my future"

"Ohohoho. . . Of course you do" Master Voldemin let out his trademark laugh.

"Put your hands in the water"

"Ok" jaejoong did Master Voldemin's instruction

"Ohohoho. . . Interesting. You're hiding something. You should tell it to the person before that person turn his/her back from you. You should know that someone is looking after you. Be careful, okay?"

Then, Master Voldemin let out a necklace with a round pendant in it. The pendant can be opened and there's a clock.

"This is for you... This will help you to know how much time you have left"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Voldemin appeared again!! If you're reading this, Tanina, are you satisfied?

To all people who read this fanfic, thank you :D

I think it would end in 1-3 chapters more . . .

btw, Master Voldemin have a lot of rooms