Chapter 1

A 50-Day Memory

1st Day

It was already late and Yunho was walking to his apartment. His apartment is small, 3 story building. He lived on the 2nd floor. When he was already near the building, he heard sounds from the small alley beside the apartment buiiding. He looked around but he saw nothing. Then he walked further but the sounds was still heard. Because he's curious, he walked to the alley and found a big black plastic bag. The bag was moving. He opened the bag and he saw someone inside the bag. The person had bruises on his face. Yunho decided to bring the person home and helped him. He carried that person on his back. After a few minutes, he reached his apartment. He opened the door, walked in and put that person on the couch. Suddenly, that person moved.

"Uhh..."

Then Yunho walked to that person and said

"Uh, hi. Are you alright?"

"Where am I?" that person said with a confused expression on his face

"You're in my apartment. I found you on the alley and decided to help you. My name is Jung Yunho."

"You're not some kind of freak that decided to do things to me, right?" that person said while moving away from Yunho.

Yunho chuckled "Of course not. By the way, what's your name?"

"Me? I'm..."

"You're?"

"I'm sorry, I forgot who I am"

'Well, that's weird' yunho though

"Umm, are you hungry?"

"Me? Kinda"

"Oh. I'll make you something"

"It's okay, you don't have to. I'll cook something for myself"

"Okay then. The aplliances are on that cabinet"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" Yunho said while walking to the bathroom.

 

20 MINUTES LATER

Yunho had finished and he came out from the bathroom. That person was preparing the foods on the table.

'That looks good' Yunho thought while looking at all the food on the table. That person realized that Yunho was staring at the foods.

"Do you want to eat? I've made some kimchi jjigae"

"Sure" Yunho said while smiling

Then Yunho walked to the table and eat together with that person.

'Wow, It is good' Yunho said in surprise

"You know what, this is really good. Are a you a chef or something?"

"I don't remember" he said while having a sad look on his face.

"Well it's okay. Anyway, what should I call you? cause calling you without a name is impolite"

"Just call me... Joongie!" he said with a super happy expression that made Yunho surprised

"Okay then, Joongie, do you want to take a bath? The towels are already prepared"

"Thank you Yunho" he said while blushing. Then Joongie walked to the bathroom and took a bath. Yunho decided to finished his work because he haven't finish his report which should be submitted the next day. Then the bathroom door was opened and Joongie sticked his head out.

"Yunho, do you have anything that I could wear? Because my clothes are dirty"

"Well, you can take anything you like from the closet"

"Thank you"

"Sure"

4th Day

"Hey, do you want to go somewhere? cause you've stayed in home for a few days"

"Sure. But I don't know where to go"

"How about going to the mall?"

"Let's go!"

After half an hour, they arrived at the mall. Yunho decided to go to the CD store.

"Well, feel free to look around. If you found something you like, tell me"

"Thanks"

Then, Joongie and Yunho go sepearate ways. Suddenly, someone tapped Joongie's shoulder

"Are you Kim Jaejoong? It's me, Kim Junsu!"

"No, I'm not. I think you're mistaken"

"Really? Well, I'm sorry" that guy named Kim Junsu smiled at Joongie.

[Kim Junsu's POV]

Beep, beep,

"Hey, Yoochun, It's me"

"What's wrong?"

"I saw someone looks exactly like Jaejoong! I asked him if he is Jaejoong but he said that he isn't"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am!!"

"Maybe he got amnesia?"

"Yea, that is possible"

"I just hope that he is safe from his father's men. Well, he is currently running away from his parents right?"

"Yeah.. "

11th Day

"Hey, Joongie, It's Saturday, do you want to go the amusement park? It's been a long time since I go there" Yunho asked

"Sure!"

"Let's go then"

AFTER 1 HOUR

"We're here!" Yunho said while smiling to Joongie

"Yay!! Where do you want to go first?"

"How about the haunted house?"

"Sure" Joongie said while worrying cause he is sure that he'll be scared

They enter the haunted house and get in line. After a few minutes, it's their turn. Joongie held Yunho's hand which made Yunho surprised. Yunho doesn't feel bothered so he let Joongie held his hand. Then, a ghost appeared and Joongie are shocked and screamed. Then, he hug Yunho. Yunho blushed. Joongie let go.

"I... I'm sorry" Joongie said while blushing.

"it's fine" Yunho said while smiling awkwardly

Then, they got out from the haunted house and they tried every ride there. Both of them cannot forget what happened in the haunted house.

15th Day

"Good morning" Joongie said

"Good morning to you too"

After since the thing in the haunted house, the vibe between them is awkward. Then, Yunho go to work and Joongie is alone in the apartment. Joongie have been thinking to himself, 'Does he like Yunho?'. He's not sure though. Maybe he does have feelings for Yunho but sometimes he doesn't feel anything. Then, Joongie go tot he superrmarket and he looked in the magazine section. He found a magazine which looked interseting and he bought that magazine. When he got home, he read the magazine and then there's a questionnaire or quiz. The title is 'How to find out if you're liking someone'. Joongie tried it out and the reeason is, he is liking someone and that someone is Yunho.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My english is not that good, so forgive me if there are mistakes. If something is unclear, feel free to ask me...

Thank you for reading :)