c h a p t e r o n e

It's Complicated, but I Prefer This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thebeginning

 

Seulgi staring blankly at the wall in front of her, totally has nothing in her mind. It was after lunch time and she was full -- there's no way the girl could think straight.

"Hey!" Wendy, one of her bestfriend elbowed her.

"Whatchu doin?" She asked, making Seulgi wake up from her 'dream'.

"Nothing. Ahhh I'm just too full to think about anything!" Seulgi let out a loud sigh right after, making Wendy laughs.

"That's why I told you not to eat too much for lunch," Wendy said. "Speaking of lunch, where is Irene? I haven't seen her after we left the cafeteria?"

"She's probably flirting in the library with her boy."

"Bambam?" Wendy asked.

"Bambam is soooo yesterday, Wendy. It's Jackson for today." Seulgi replied as she laughs, thinking her bestfriend, Irene, is definitely out of her mind.

"Oh god. Do you think she's pretending to be a bookworm again?"

"Probably. Well, last semester Jackson drastically changed from a bad boy to a studious type, and earlier I saw Irene wearing her nerdy glasses." Seulgi shrugged.

Not long after that, the three guys who belonged to the class of 2012 entered the classroom. Mark, Jaebum, and Jinyoung. The three of them are known as the smarty- guys in the campus because of their almost prefect GPA scores. Heck, the three of them were even part of the student body last year, not to mention the fact that Jaebum was the president. But they never have this 'hot' aura around them. You know, the type of aura who would make the girls swoon over their presences. Well, to tell you the truth none of the English Literature guys ever have that kind of aura -- the aura goes to the Law students.

"Um...what are they doing here?" Wendy whispered to Seulgi, doesn't want anyone to hear it.

"The exact question is supposed to be, what are we doing here, Wendy. You remember this is the seniors' class, right? It's for the 7th semester senior." Seulgi replied. "Wait. Are you...nervous because there's Mark?" This time Seulgi whispered to Wendy.

"Wh-what?? No! Oh god why would I?"

"Yup, you're nervous!" Seulgi sticks out her tongue to make her bestfriend even more annoyed.

"Seulgi!" Jinyoung appeared besides Seulgi, making her flinch.

"Oh gosh Jinyoung sunbae!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to! Yah, the wall magazine is going on, right? How about the e-mag you're talking about on the other day?" Jinyoung started bombarding her with questions he's been wanting to ask since that morning.

"The wall magazine is under control, we're going to change the articles on Monday. And for the e-mag, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter