Chapter 02.

Only Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once dropped off, Yoon Jeonghan and Jeon Wonwoo walked passed the Pledis University gate. Wonwoo being the younger one, he walked closer to the older one. As he was still getting used to this "popularity" that Jeonghan talks about. Nearing the door, a girl suddenly hands Wonwoo and Jeonghan chocolates.

"For both of you" she blushes while looking down at the ground. Being the shy but sociable and friendly Wonwoo, he smiles and brings the girl's chin up to meet eyes with him and Jeonghan. Jeonghan then cordially takes the chocolates and says thank you for the both of them. The girl blushes more at the sudden movements these flower boys were giving her and she goes, "you're welcome. I hope I have classes with both of you" then she left.

"Wonwoo, on the very first day, omg" Jeonghan grins at Wonwoo and the younger just replies, "Girls are so the sweetest." Going to their lockers that they both picked so they could be by each other, they opened it. Stuffing in some materials they don't need, they left. Not knowing that some students were already looking and memorizing where their lockers are located. The two then checked their schedules and found out that they have Physical Education together, and music class together. Though P.E was later on the day which was much better because Jeonghan claims, "Omg, I am going to be so sweaty"

"Hyung~~" Wonwoo laughs.

"Really though, I don't like being sweaty" Jeonghan explains "because some guys would try to get close to me and they turn all weird like remember last year? during P.E I believe for my 2nd or 3rd period class, I was sweating and some guy left weird notes saying 'you're so hot when you're sweating' like noooooo, I appreciate them liking us but not to this point please!!!" Jeonghan ranted kind-of. Wonwoo then goes, "hyung don't worry, i've had my share too around those creppy people but as long as we are both safe, unharmed, then we can go on" Wonwoo reassured him. The two kept talking non-stop until they didn't know that Jeonghan already dropped Wonwoo off to his first period class. Looking at the time, Jeonghan had five more minutes before his class started so he dashed to his first period class (well he didn't really have to because it was close to Wonwoo's.)

Dashing didn't help for Jeonghan, his long blonde now silverish hair always got to his eyes and he swore that it was making him teary because anything that touches the pupil, makes a person teary. "Oh gosh" Jeonghan muttered to himself while dashing off. He also heard whistles from random guys which made him just smile and Jeonghan would stop to take a couple of breathes and girls would immediately go up to him and say "Wow oppa, your hair looks amazing" or some would be like, "handsome as always" by then Jeonghan was getting worried because he was near his class but he got like 3 minutes left so he bowed and said his thank you's and fast walked to his class.

Entering his classroom, heads turned and he had no way out so he just greeted them all a 'good morning!'. Picking a seat, some guys would wave and say "here! here!" and some girls would go, "Oppa!! we miss you! we haven't seen you since last year! come sit with us!" and so Jeonghan would just get away from those people and sat at the very front., saying sorry during the process. Jeonghan then stayed in that class for an hour long, listening and paying attention to the teacher. 

________

Walking inside the campus, Mingyu was amazed at how huge this university was. Jisoo had to snap Mingyu out of it which made girls giggle from the side. The girls then suddenly approached the two men and started asking questions like, "Hi! you're a senior right? I only saw you this year" and one of the girls felt Jisoo roll his eyes as he knew that the girl was trying to flirt with his best friend. "No, I'm actually a--"

"Oh! you're a junior? I see I see" The girl cutted Mingyu off. but Mingyu cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter