Chapter 05.

Only Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note;

Hello, so the first “greeted with a warm hello” it would be about Jeonghan and Wonwoo who came in earlier than Jisoo and Mingyu. Not to confuse anyone! ^^ But after the second cut of the story, it would be Jisoo and Mingyu’s. Thank you~ Don't forget to read my author's note at the bottom :D. Have fun reading!! 

_______

Greeted with a warm hello, a new worker shows them inside. The two that just walked in looked at their manager for some answers. The new worker who was standing there, he then greeted himself.

“Hello, I’m JR, I’m on my 6th year here at Pledis University, working on my master’s degree like our manager here. I’m your new co-worker, nice meeting you”

Wonwoo and Jeonghan then bowed at their new hyung and greeted him. “Hello, we are your younger co-workers here, we’ll be in your care. Thank you!” the two greeted in unison. Before the three could continue talking, Ren went up to them and asked, “by the way, what brought you both to the shop? It’s not your working day for all I know?” he smiled.

Wonwoo and Jeonghan looked at their manger with pleaded eyes and asked for a request.

“Hyung, could you please help us?” the latter with the longer haired begged. “Wonwoo here … there was a guy, whom we don’t know what he looks like or what year he is in, well … he left a note on Wonwoo’s locker – asking to meet up here at Mansae coffee shop. We agreed”

Ren didn’t find anything wrong with it and simply replied, “that’s good! The shop is always free for you both to have your dates. What could go wrong with it? To go far to having a concerning look on your face Jeonghan-sshi?”

“Well Manager, Wonwoo here turned the tables and suggested that instead of him meeting this stranger, that I should meet him myself.”

Ren quickly replied with “No problem! You’re good with handling things like this aren’t you?”

“Not really manager, yes I’ve dated a couple of guys and went out on dates but not as sweet as to just meet up at a coffee shop and talk … you see, my ex’s and I, we don’t do heart-to-heart talks at all –“ and before Jeonghan could continue, Wonwoo cut his hyung’s sentence and continued for him saying, “it was merely like –okay let’s date, we’ll go here and there and we’re done for the day– kind of date, until hyung finds out the guys he’s dated cheated on him …”

“I understand, don’t worry” while Ren was comforting the now sad Jeonghan, he then led them to the other side of the shop. “would this be a good place to talk?” Ren asked the two and the two just nodded. “show me the letter?”

“Jeonghan hyung suggested we leave it back at the locker so he could read back the message”

“Okay, understandable. But what did you both say?”

“We agreed that it should just be Jeonghan hyung and whoever the guy is.”

Ren looked puzzled and continued, “wouldn’t this guy know that Jeonghan isn’t you Wonwoo?”

Wonwoo thought about it and he replied, “Yes that’s true manager but maybe hyung can talk his way out of it and say that I’m not feeling well?”

“ehh—we’ll see alright? Anyways, what time is this man coming anyways?”

“Should be here in a few minutes” Wonwoo answered back nervously.

“Okay then wait here, Wonwoo come with me and we’ll get your JR hyung to serve the man that’s coming.”

“Thank you so much hyung, you’re the best life saver ever!”

Ren smiled and led the way.

_______

“Jisoo hyung, are you ready?”

“Ready when you are Mingyu” Jisoo smiled back at the younger.

“Wait hyung, go open the door and I’ll quickly tie my shoe. Go ahead”

“No I’ll wait” Jisoo replied back and Mingyu just nodded.

After a few seconds of tying his shoelaces, the two stepped inside the Mansae coffee shop and was greeted by a warm hello. “Good afternoon, JR at your service.”

“Good afternoon. Uhm today, I’m supposed to meet with someone?” Jisoo lied in Mingyu’s place. “That person said only me and him and somewhere inside the shop?”

“Ah! You’re the guy he was talking about. Please come this way sir”

“Ah yes, please lead the way” Jisoo bowed.

“See you later hyung!! Tell me how it goes!” Mingyu smiles at the older.

“Dear lord help me, what am I doing? I hope this finishes quickly” Jisoo thought to himself and he suddenly remembered that he never really asked Mingyu what this guy looked like –he was about to text him but he assumed that this guy leading him the way knew what this other guy looked like. “Oh well, I guess I’ll be surprised then.”

_______

“Hello good afternoon, may I please get an order of cookies & cream shake and a sweet chocolate cake as well?” Mingyu ordered as he went straight to the cashier.

“That would be 7,500 won sir. Is that all for you today?” Ren asked the younger man in front of him whom he thinks he met somewhere before but couldn’t remember.

“Yes please.”

“Okay, we’ll be with you in a few minutes. Please sit wherever you like sir and our free waiter would serve you shortly after.”

“No rush” Mingyu smiled showing his canine teeth. “I’m in no hurry anyways”

Ren smiled and went back to tell Wonwoo that he needed a cookies & cream shake and an order of sweet chocolate cake as well. When Wonwoo heard this, he gave his manager a thumbs up and went on his way to start making the shake. “Wahh, this guy also likes my favorite shake. I wonder who he is?” Wonwoo thought to himself but continued to do his work. After the shake was ready, he then proceeded to cut a slice of their chocolate cake and making sure to put little heart design on the side as his way of saying thank you. He then went up to his manager and asked, “Manager, should I bring this to the customer?”

“I think you can Won–”

“I’ll do it since I’m out here already” JR smiled at the two.

“Oh okay, that’s possible too” Ren said.

“Ah then I’ll work on preparing the other orders then” Wonwoo smiled at the two “Thank you JR hyung”

“No problem and Manager Ren” JR looked at his manager, “the two have met already and these are their orders.” Ren took the small sheet of paper and read it and went to Wonwoo for a follow up for the rest of the other orders.

_______

Jisoo was nervous as he walked to follow this man in front of him and after a minute or so, he was stopped by the man in front of him at a table. “Sir, here is the table”

“Ah thank you” Jisoo suddenly said in English.

Jisoo couldn’t really see the person in front of him who was seating with the menu covering his face. “I hope you don’t mind that I look at my orders like this” the unknown man in front of Jisoo suddenly said.

“Ah no, not at all. Please take your time” Jisoo replied back while taking his order.

JR waited for the two to speak up and suddenly Jisoo said, “Hmm may I please get a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter