six.

Are you the Mickey to my Minnie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello~” You walked in slowly behind Chanwoo as he stepped aside. Noticing their expressions they seemed a little surprised as to why you were here, “S-Sooyoung-ah?” Jinhwan was the first to speak. You bowed and greeted him, “It’s nice to see you again Jinhwan oppa.” He slightly grinned when you called him oppa and looked over at Hanbin who had managed to keep a straight face.

 

Jiwon got up and pulled you to the front, “Well since you already know everyone and we all know you. We should start with the lesson? No?” You smiled back as you took out your book and supplies, “I didn’t really have anything prepared so I’m going to have to use the whiteboard.” Yunhyeong slowly raised his hand, “Wait…why are you here again Sooyoung?” You blinked a couple times before answering him, “Oh? Jiwon oppa didn’t tell you? I’m here to teach you all French and Japanese.”

 

Yunhyeong looked at you dumbfounded while Jiwon chuckled, “Well now that you know the surprise why don’t I tell you what Hanbin’s father told me. He said that he was going to expand the company and well we’re going to have to learn the languages of the countries we’re expanding toward right? So he asked Hanbin actually to find someone to help us study but he told me to find someone because he jus couldn’t think of anyone.” Hanbin looked at Jiwon with a glare.

 

You frowned a little, “Oh? So Hanbin-sshi could’ve asked me this morning in the car then. No?” Hanbin looked at you a little surprised, “Wait no. I didn’t receive this information until I got to the office today.” Chanwoo curiously looked at Hanbin, “Hyung…what did noona mean when she said in the car this morning? Did you go somewhere with her today?” Jiwon grinned, “So you were secretly meeting with her without our knowledge?”

 

You politely shook your hands, “Oh no…Hanbin-sshi took me to work today because I was a little late and I happened to meet him in the elevator.” Jinhwan smiled, “Ohhh! So he asked you?” Hanbin coughed before interrupting Jinhwan, “Shouldn’t we start the lesson now?” You froze for a second before going back to the white board, “Oh of course.”

 

Chanwoo stayed behind in class because Yunhyeong had asked him to come due to this. You taught them all for a good 2 hours and they were now practicing with each other. You sat on the table while going through notes to prep yourself when Hanbin walked up to you, “When do we get off because I need to go meet with my father soon.” You pulled up your sleeve to show him the time, “We’re off in 5 minutes. You can leave if-“

 

“W-wait…where’d you get that watch?” You looked back at your watch, “Oh this thing?” You hid your watch with your sleeve, “I-I had it when I was young. It comes in a set but I don’t know where the other one is…” He nodded before leaving the room. Not realizing what had happened you walked over to Jiwon, “Oppa…class is about to be over you guys can leave now.” He smiled with his eye smile, “Thanks~ No homework?”

 

You chuckled, “Noo…I think you guys would have enough homework.” Jinhwan quickly cleaned up his spot before saying his goodbyes and leaving. Chanwoo walked over to you, “Noona do you go home now?” You nodded with a smile. Yunhyeong walked over grabbed his younger brother’s ear, “Now it’s time for you to go home too!”

 

You were left alone with Jiwon, “Want a ride back home?” You shook your head, “It’s okay…I was thinking of getting a cab or something.” He shrugged, “If you say so! Call me if you change your mind.” You chuckled as he left the room with a skip to his step. After cleaning the board you pushed in all the chairs and turned off the lights before leaving. Forgetting how you got here you walked around before bumping into a man, “Oh I’m sorry.” You bowed and looked up to see a foreigner.

 

“Oh I’m sorry,” You said again but this time in English. He smiled while shaking his hands and then tried to speak in Kor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter