two.

Are you the Mickey to my Minnie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You entered the room to see a smaller boy who greeted you, “Hello…I’m Jinhwan.” You bowed and replied politely, “I’m Sooyoung. It’s nice to meet you.” He smiled as he guided you inside. Junhoe was shooting looks at Jinhwan but you didn’t notice, “Hyung don’t you have to cook or something? I think I can take care of Sooyoung-sshi myself.” Jinhwan grinned while nodding, “Oh my bad. Go ahead Junhoe. You politely said bye to him as he headed inside the kitchen.

 

You were then directed toward a bigger room that looked like the living room. Inside there was a man sitting on the couch and another one facing his back towards you. Junhoe really knew how to make an entrance. He quickly got the attention of the two guys and you greeted them politely, “I’m sorry for intruding on your little party. I’m Sooyoung.”

 

You looked up to see the guy who wasn’t facing the TV anymore, “Oh…you were the one who bumped into me.” The guy who was on the couch stared at the guy watching the TV, “You know her Jiwon?” He smiled with his chinky eyes, “Oh…I accidently bumped into her on my way inside the building. I’m sorry about that again…” You shyly smiled, “Oh no it’s quite alright. I should’ve been more careful.”

 

He shook his head furiously, “Oh no. It was totally my fault. I’m Bobby by the way. Well my Korean name is Jiwon. You can call me either one.” You nodded with a pleasant smile and then turned to the other guy on the couch. He looked into your eyes as he introduced himself, “I’m Hanbin.” You nodded and bowed, “It’s nice to meet you. You must be the one who came from Europe then?” He slowly nodded, “Yeah…how’d you know?”

 

Junhoe scratched the back of his head, “Yeahhhh…That sort of slipped out of my mouth while we were talking.” Hanbin rolled his eyes at Junhoe. You smiled as you looked at the embarrassed Junhoe. He guided you toward the couch and you two began continuing to talk.

 

 

HANBIN POV

 

When she walked in I tried to ignore her. Thinking that she would recognize me. Junhoe of course made it hard to ignore her. Jiwon hyung seemed to have already have met her. Jiwon then said, “Oh…I accidently bumped into her on my way in the building. I’m sorry about that again…” She shyly smiled, “Oh no it’s quite alright. I should’ve been more careful.”

 

She sure had a different reaction when I bumped into her at the airport. Maybe it was because I had her Mickey? Other than that she seems completely harmless, but how could she not recognize me? She turned to me and I introduced myself, “I’m Hanbin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter