one.

Are you the Mickey to my Minnie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finding the exit out of the airport was more difficult than you thought. You roamed around the floors with your stuffed Mickey and luggage. Finally finding the exit you made your way toward the doors. Bumping into people you apologized on your way. Never realizing the rude people that lived in Korea you kept walking and apologizing. You noticed that your shoelace was coming off and quickly stopped in place only to be knocked over with your Mickey falling out of your hands.

 

You sat there on the ground looking up to notice a tall figure holding your Mickey. You got up and wiped the dust off your pants only to reach the shoulders of the person. “That’s mine…” You pointed to the stuffed animal without looking at their face, “Can I have it back?” Their voice was a bit higher pitched than you thought it would be, “Aren’t you a little old to have a stuffed Mickey?”

 

You looked up into the eyes of the person to notice the softness of them, “I-I don’t mind…until then I’m going to keep it thank you.” You quickly took it away from the strange guy and walked out of the airport. “People in Korea sure do change over the years.”

 

 

Stranger POV

 

After bumping into the girl that stopped in the middle of the walk way I was about to apologize when the stuffed Mickey caught my attention. I picked it up to notice the girl was staring at it, “That’s mine…” I smiled at her demanding voice. “Can I have it back?” Stunned at her response I replied, “Aren’t you a little old to have a stuffed Mickey?”

 

She looked into my eyes with a stern look that then faded. As she walked away with her stuffed Mickey my friend poked me, “What are you doing staring at the exit like that?” I chuckled noticing myself, “Really? Is that what I was doing? I just…I don’t know what just happened.”

 

“Well get a hold of yourself and let’s get going. Your dad’s probably getting impatient.” I nodded loosing the smile on my face as I followed my friend toward the exit.”

 

 

Your POV

 

You waited outside for a cab. After getting a hold of one you quickly placed your luggage in the back and got in, “Annyonghasayeo. Ajusshi can you take me to Mapu-gu.” He nodded before driving off. You stared out your window while listening to your music. Sighing every once in awhile you wondered what your home would look like. Hoping it would be smaller than last time you wished you wouldn’t get so lonely. 

 

Reaching the building you thanked the driver and made your way to the door only to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter