three.

Are you the Mickey to my Minnie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat down at the table that was full of food all laid and set out. You sat next to Junhoe who was also staring at the food with delight, “What’d I tell you? Our hyung is the best cook I know.” Jinhwan walked in with a shy smile, “Make sure to eat a lot it may not be suited to your tasting but I do hope you enjoy.” You smiled at his kind gesture, “Oh don’t worry it smells wonderful. I think I’ll enjoy it!”

 

You noticed the other open chairs, “Oh why’s there 3 more chairs? Are more people coming?” Junhoe answered, “Mmhmm, more of our friends. They’re real nice so you don’t have to worry.” Just then there was a knock on the door. Jinhwan got up and quickly ran toward the door, “That must be them!” You sat there patiently waiting for the other friends to come in; for some reason you were getting a little nervous.

 

Hanbin and Jiwon came out together and sat down next to you. You handed Hanbin a napkin and passed one down toward Jiwon, “Thank you.” You nodded with a smile and you looked over toward the hallway to hear the voice, “Where is he? Inside? Did you guys already eat without us?”

 

In came in 2 guys one with a pretty look to his face and another one who was a little taller than the prettier boy. They both looked about to be your age except the taller one looked a bit younger. The pretty boy than caught eyes with you and you stood up to introduce yourself, “I’m Sooyoung. It’s nice to meet you.” He bowed as well and introduced himself, “I’m Yunhyeong…and this is Chanwoo. It’s nice to meet you too.”

 

Chanwoo quickly bowed and followed Yunhyeong to the chairs. “You guys should’ve told me you were inviting beautiful guests.” Yunhyeong smiled as you shyly smiled at him. Junhoe seemed a little annoyed, “Hyung. I invited her so hands off!” You chuckled. Hanbin also seemed a little wary, “Chanwoo…where’s Donghyuk?”

 

Chanwoo finally spoke up, “He said he’ll be a little late. His mother is making him go shopping with her or something.” He was cute. Chanwoo then went back to looking at his fingers. Jinhwan finally sat down, “Well who knows how long Donghyuk’s eomonim will take. Let’s eat.” You waited for everyone to grab the foods. Hanbin noticed and politely laid some meat on your rice, “You shouldn’t wait or else we’ll eat it all.” You politely nodded with a smile, “Ah…okay…”

 

Not noticing that all the guys were staring at Hanbin curiously you managed to get more side dishes. Hanbin stared back at the rest of the guys and glared directing them to go back to eating. They all went back to eating realizing that Hanbin was acting a little different.

 

While eating the guys started small conversation about their businesses. Junhoe didn’t seem very interested and talked to you about how the food was really delicious. When Junhoe went back to eating you felt a little lonely realizing that everyone was talking to one another. Listening in to their conversation you noticed that you actually knew what they were talking about.

 

Chanwoo who looked over at you spoke up, “Hyung…I don’t think we should talk about business here. Our guest looks a little bored.” You looked up at Chanwoo with a bright smile, “Oh no! Not at all actually cause I do know what you’re talking about. My father runs a company as well.” This time even Junhoe perked up to listen, “Wait…what was your last name?” Confused you replied, “Park.”

 

Jinhwan curiously asked, “Is your father Park Minwoo? CEO of Park Industries in New York?” Your ears perked up after hearing your father’s name, “Oh! How’d you know?” They all sat there completely stunned. This time Jiwon spoke up, “You do realize how popular your father is in Korea right? He’s like the first Korean man to set up a popular Korean industry in America.”

 

You always knew your parents were quite popular but not to his extent, “Well…I didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter